Forums

Topic: Black Friday 2023

Posts 1 to 20 of 54

Tasuki

So with the holiday season upon us it means deals deals and more deals. So what is on your wishlist or what good deals did you find. Post them here.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Magician

Really hoping for 50% or better off on:

Jack Jeanne
Master Detective Archives: Rain Code
Void Terrarium 2
Moonscars
Ghost Song
Nayuta Boundless Trails
Demon Gaze Extra

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

FishyS

I have 313 games on my wishlist and am always just waiting for really good sales on anything. 😝

I guess one sale I am waiting for is 50%+ off of Dragon Quest Treasures. If there are some 80% or 90% off sales, there are quite a few games I would snag. Some games on my wishlist like ISLAND have had no sales at all for years.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

ChumChum

Ooh, I forgot about Black Friday, this is exciting!
I can see my Switch collection growing by quite a bit! I’ll be looking for Persona 5 Tactica, Sonic Superstars, and possibly some licensed games that I would like to try but not pay full price for. Here’s hoping I’ll find something good!

ChumChum

Tasuki

This year I am looking to upgrade my TV (finally) so I will be looking for deals there. Also I want to get the memory expansion for my Series X as games are starting to get to big for the base memory. Other then that I have my eye on a few games so we shall see what I end up with.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Kermit1doesmath

hoping to get a Macbook and a small TV

dysgraphia awareness human

FishyS

If we're talking non-games, I'm hoping for a new phone. After 5 years, my current phone is sputtering a bit.

FishyS

blindsquirrel

Hopefully I can find the every Arrow season on DVD for cheap.

Also may pick up some more RAM for my computer.

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Ryu_Niiyama

I’m going home for the holiday so that was my BF money. I will likely just snag a few eshop cards and hope sales allow me to thin my wishlist. Especially since I have a shiny new 1.5TB card.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

AndroidiOS

@FishyS What phone have you got and what are you looking for?

AndroidiOS

FishyS

@AndroidiOS I have one of the early Pixel series. I'm very tempted by a Pixel 8 if sales are good enough; I like that it says it will be supported for 7 years.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

WoomyNNYes

@FishyS Who's your provider? Verizon is offering free current gen samsung & apple phones, I think, if you trade in a smartphone (assuming you already have verizon?). They didn't always do that. I discovered that deal this summer, and it's still gong on now, I believe. I could trade in my old phone for a galaxy S22 or S23, I think.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

blindsquirrel

EaglyBird wrote:

Christmas shopping

Forget my other things, now it’s this.

FishyS

AndroidiOS wrote:

@FishyS Would you ever go for a foldable?

I don't really see the point — they just seem expensive and more easy to break.

FishyS

blindsquirrel

@EaglyBird
For me, just whatever looks interesting. Maybe I’ll get some Pokémon cards or some used stuff at GameStop.

For gifts, for sure 2 gifts for my parents. And then potentially 3 other things for my siblings. But we may do a draw this year, where each sibling gets something for one other sibling. It would be cheaper than everyone getting everyone a gift.

Atomic77

@EaglyBird World Market is a pretty neat store. I just recently went to the one in Brookfield Wi. My first time ever being at one.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

JONOFTHEJONS

My family doesn’t support Black Friday and I don’t really need anything on sale right now.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

Zuljaras

I will be hunting for a good laptop to replace my current one as it is 8 years old now I do not know much about the current gen gaming laptops but 32GB RAM, intel i7 and RTX 4060 will do. Also, an SSD as I am still running things on an HDD and it is frustrating

And in between I might look for some cheap games

NintendoByNature

Still waiting for the big Microsoft and eshop sale. Maybe 1 or 2 physical games if i can find something I've wanted for 30 or less

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic