Forums

Topic: Backloggery Thread!

Posts 601 to 620 of 678

Prof_Clayton

@CanisWlofred You can however leave a message on their wall saying, "Hey I'm ___ from NL". This is good if you have a different BL name then username here.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

RetroGBHippie92

I believe I may've posted mine once, but for those who haven't, register me if you like. This is my backloggery

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

CanisWolfred

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Yes however you might not know who from Nintendo Life it is

But as Prof_Clayton just explained, you could post on their page who you are. Not that it's a big deal, but this thread could become a mess if too many people start needlessly start talking about who they added.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Namco

My backloggery died after a week

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

RevolverLink

As much as I loved my VVVVVV theme, I've decided to change it up and go with a Dragon Quest V one. It just felt like it was time for a change.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Birdman

Backlog's in my sig. Hopefully; if not there's a link on my profile page.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

ThePirateCaptain

I just joined last week. I'll add you if I know you, so yeah.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

iwanttodie

http://backloggery.com/shadowing27

Trying to beat Touhou 6 on normal 1cc

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Pichuka97

I need some opinions on my new theme.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

Happy_Mask

I have 99 complete, 9 beaten, and 1 unfinished at the moment.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheKingOfTown

I honestly don't get the appeal of backloggeries.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

ConfusedOwl

My backlog is in my sig. Those unfinished games are starting to really pile up. I gotta work on that before I get overwhelmed.

ConfusedOwl

CanisWolfred

Gaaah!!!

I was planning on deleting my Backloggery in July, and starting over again, this time only recording games I'm playing. I figured I'd have to re-add everybody, but hopefully that shouldn't be too big of an issue, since it would also mean a few certain people wouldn't have me on their lists. The big problem is that I can't keep my theme and my Page Notes, since that would defeat the purpose of deleting it. Grr...whell, I guess I got time to decide what I'm gonna do.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RevolverLink

Grr, my photobucket account exceeded its bandwidth limit, so now my BL theme has gone from "Dragon Quest V" to "purple".

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.