Forums

Topic: Backloggery Thread!

Posts 581 to 600 of 678

Reala

I'm not getting the warning now either, hopefully whatever was wrong with it if anything has been resolved now.

Reala

Tricoloryoshi

It's in my signature I just made one and I'm still working on it so yeah.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Lunapplebloom

I just changed my banner, but really just same old, same old.

bezerker99 wrote:

I took my BL link out of my signature because I didn't like having random NL users adding me to their multitap. >:[

Oh... sorry in advance if I was one of them...

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

bezerker99 wrote:

I took my BL link out of my signature because I didn't like having random NL users adding me to their multitap. >:[

It's not like you're compelled to add them back :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

KAHN

my backloggery is in my sig. but it's pretty boring. i keep forgetting to add onto it. i assure you my game library is much larger.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Lunapplebloom

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

my backloggery is in my sig. but it's pretty boring. i keep forgetting to add onto it. i assure you my game library is much larger.

I'm sure you do, it took me a few months to get pretty much everything up there.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

RetroGBHippie92

I only heard of this BL site the other day, you think I should get one? Can you register EVERY single game you own in your collection? Also do you think it really helps you to have this if you're trying to set yourself personel goals? It seems like a nifty idea to me, just let me know what you think of BL please, it would be pretty useful as I don't strategise my playthroughs etc..

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

CanisWolfred

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

I only heard of this BL site the other day, you think I should get one? Can you register EVERY single game you own in your collection? Also do you think it really helps you to have this if you're trying to set yourself personel goals? It seems like a nifty idea to me, just let me know what you think of BL please, it would be pretty useful as I don't strategise my playthroughs etc..

It helps to keep you organized and lets you know all the games you need to be playing, and yes, you can add every game, including doubles and imports.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Magikarp3

woo shameless advertising time. http://www.backloggery.com/oiiopo

exams are (mostly) over and so it's about time to get into games again! I'll also make a somewhat less lame theme one day

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Boidoh

MK7 Boidoh Community - 00-7129-7795-9381
Wii - 7071-2402-1059-5699
Mario Kart Wii - 3611-6537-0475
Dr. Mario Online RX - 4430-2128-3154

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7750-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: Boidoh

CanisWolfred

Just so you guys know, they'll get a PM when you add someone to Multi-Tap, and a little Mail icon telling them they have a PM. They'll know when you've added them, you don't necessarily need to say "added to Multi-tap" or whatever...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.