Forums

Topic: Backloggery Thread!

Posts 621 to 640 of 678

kk4

Hey guys I wanted to share with you an Android app for your video game collections, it keeps track of your games and it is very easy to add them. It also shows some useful stats and icons depending on the status of the game in the list.
Here is the Google Play Store link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=n.cota.backlogger

kk4

KingDunsparce

@Undead_Terror Yep.
Edit: How did I get Ninja'd typing one word? D:

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Undead_terror

Ok, thanks guys.
Also does anyone here put games on their backloggery that they don't have any more, I know you can put in a formerly owned status by the game but for people who formerly owned a game that they didn't complete, that one game will stay unfinished unless you buy the game again...

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Magikarp3

Undead_terror wrote:

Ok, thanks guys.
Also does anyone here put games on their backloggery that they don't have any more, I know you can put in a formerly owned status by the game but for people who formerly owned a game that they didn't complete, that one game will stay unfinished unless you buy the game again...

I nulled the games which I am unable to play anymore. Unless they're beaten haha

Usually if there's a game which I can't or don't want to finish, I'll null it. But it needs to be really terrible for me to stop playing and insist on never touching it again.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

the_shpydar

Undead_terror wrote:

Ok, thanks guys.

Personally, I delete games off my backlog if I get rid of them/trade them in (regardless of whether I've beaten them or not).

At the end of the day, there's no hard and fast rules for how to manage your backloggery, just some typical conventions that most people tend to follow.
Do as thou wilt and have fun!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Prof_Clayton

My backlog is sad, because I am actually playing all of the games in my Now Playing.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

CanisWolfred wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Trying to change my page colour but it don't do anything.

...did you hit save changes before leaving the page? Or is the color slider not doing anything?

The colour slider is not moving.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Ok now it works after enough tries -_-, don't know why it didn't work earlier. you need to use chrome, was using explorer.

Edited on by Undead_terror

the_shpydar

Undead_terror wrote:

Ok now it works after enough tries -_-, don't know why it didn't work earlier. you need to use chrome, was using explorer.

Yeah, as someone who uses IE normally, that can be somewhat annoying.
I have my Chrome homepage set as my BL for the sole purpose of editing the page banner, colors, etc. 'Tis the only thing I use Chrome for, lol.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.