Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 341 to 360 of 874

SomeBitTripFan

If you were to become the moderator of the world what would be the first major thing you would do (besides banning anyone who tried to oppose you rule)?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

SubBronze

I recently made a post on the video games trading thread, I offered a hacked Pokemon game my dad gave to me a few years back. When I did, you deleted that section of my post. Just out of curiosity, what are the rules on talking about such items?

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Aviator

https://www.nintendolife.com/rules
"Unacceptable Content

Whilst we grant members the freedom to talk about almost any topic there are still limits, most of these fall under the common sense column but the following subjects are explicitly unacceptable:

• Any illegal activity, including any talk of modchips, piracy, warez, unofficial emulators & ROMs."

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

rolLTheDice

Do you sometimes miss doing the most funnnest thing in the world (a.k.a. reviewing games)?

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

SomeBitTripFan

This isn't a question, but seems like the best place to contact you. Sorry about the thread. I searched and nothing came up. I guess I expected to much from other users also. I'll try a lot harder to prevent recreating failed existing threads.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Happy_Mask

How sad are you that Emmy left?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Tasuki

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

This isn't a question, but seems like the best place to contact you. Sorry about the thread. I searched and nothing came up. I guess I expected to much from other users also. I'll try a lot harder to prevent recreating failed existing threads.

If you even need to contact a mod or admin, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page on click on the contact link and fill out the contact form. Thats is the best way and they get back to you rather quick when you go that route.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

theblackdragon

@Tasuki: Yes, I watched wrestling back when I was a kid — my little brother and I both did off and on. Waaaaay back in the days of the NES WWF Wrestlemania game we used to fight over who got to use Macho Man Randy Savage and Ultimate Warrior and stuff, and I remember us having a Hulk Hogan-branded Stretch Armstrong, lol. My favorite wrestler back in those days was probably Macho Man.

During the Monday Night Wars, I remember watching WWF more because they had Edge and Christian and the Hardys, and man oh man did my friends and I have the hugest crushes on them, haha. If I could sit down and talk with a wrestling superstar, it would probably be Edge, just because he's had an awesome wrestling career and I bet he's got all kinds of stories. I love reading about all the random crap that happens backstage, haha :3

@mieu-fire: no thanks, I've had pet bunnies before. they're messy and they chew things D:

@Happy_Mask: a game I think I might like but can't bring myself to buy? At this point in time it's that Style Savvy 3DS game, but only because I really, really want to finish Black2 first (or at least get to the Elite 4 D: )

@Brando67854321: I'm really not sure, but then i've never been a huge Mario Party fan to begin with, so i haven't kept track of that sort of thing. I will say that Wikipedia alone cannot be trusted; for anything sensitive like release date information, you'll want to do your own research and make sure a credible source is actually reporting that date.

@JusticeColde: NLMania, eh? I'd probably have LordJumpMad go up against Vince McMahon, just to watch Vince force LJM to join the KMA Club. yes, that would amuse me greatly
sorry ljm~

@Happy_Mask: I don't think Brando thinks NL is affiliated with Nintendo, no, especially not after his reply to you :3

@SomeBitTripFan: If I were to become moderator of the world, the first thing I'd do is sleep for six days straight, and then spend the last day of the week banning everyone who caused a ruckus while I was asleep, thus setting myself up as a proper deity who works on the seventh day instead of rests. that sounds like fun :3

@bulby1994: i know others have already stepped in to try and explain, but just to give you a proper answer, the section of the rules you're looking for is 'Unacceptable Content', and it states:

• Any illegal activity, including any talk of modchips, piracy, warez, unofficial emulators & ROMs.
  • Linking to any download sites, torrents or other resources that allow users to gain access to illegal content or related activities.

This would include offering hacked/counterfeit games for sale or trade here at Nintendo Life. I'm sure you'll be able to trade or sell it elsewhere on the internet, but it doesn't belong here I'm afraid.

In the future, if you have any questions regarding the Rules here at NL, please feel free to use the [url=https://www.nintendolife.com/contact]Contact Form[/contact] to get in touch. I had honestly forgotten about this thread until someone else asked another question just now. Sorry it took me so long to get you a proper answer D:

@Void: Five Guys trumps all.

@LTD: Sometimes I miss reviewing games, but not often. To be honest, writing about games kinda took the fun out of playing them IMO, plus when you have to play at least one game a week (sometimes two or three) and give it an honest writeup, it leaves not much time for playing the games you really want to play, lol.

@paperluigi: I'm not really a zombie fan to be honest. They're fun in small doses, but now that they're the 'in' thing, i'm bored with them

@SomeBitTripFan: I'm assuming I locked a thread of yours? If so, no big deal, man — it's not like you're in trouble when I lock/redirect something. please don't take it personally :3

@Happy_Mask: VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY sad

@GamecubeMan: I don't know, to be honest. It had a great run, though; I'm surprised it went on for as long as it did, lol :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Do you order a Cheese burger with no cheese?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Can you define the term: Flosswaffle?
And why are there no more insanely stupid yet funny threads anymore?

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheDreamingHawk

This may be a dumb question... But do you have a husband and children? I only see you on here, but do you have others in your family?

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Auracle

paperluigi wrote:

what does idk mean?

IDK means "I don't know".

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Macaronius

Do you think I'm kawaii?
(translator's note: kawaii means cute)

Edited on by Macaronius

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.