Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 2,161

kkslider5552000

Kodeen wrote:

The title is silly. Either the X is 10, which makes no sense, or the X is just an X, which also makes no sense.

Maybe its Megaman X?!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Fallout style introduction.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Peach64

Is there another Xeno game that I'm missing? Trying to see if it could be 10.

Xenogears
Xenosaga Episode 1
Xenosaga Episode 2
Xenosaga Episode 3
Xenosaga DS
Xenosaga Pied Piper
Xenosaga Freaks
Xenoblade Chronicles

Hmm... one more?

Peach64

kkslider5552000

They're spending more than a minute to showcase the environment and monsters in this cutscene. AS THEY SHOULD

the music treats it as the most important thing. AS THEY SHOULD

Edited on by kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Am I the only one that has heard the Smash Bros song blasting in the background of the X demo the entire demo?
Wow they're showing a lot off too.

I assume like the Toad game they are showing off the entire demo?

2Sang

Ryno wrote:

2015 is going to be a contender for the "greatest video game year ever."

That's what I'm thinking. It's sad that the past year and a half and the next several months will be and have been quite a drought, but 2015 looks like the wii u could actually break 25 million units. May not be the most, but at least it's not the gamecube.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

I think the major difference was that the only leaks this year happened immediately before the direct such as the starfox and mario maker. Whoever posted that tweet last year on NOA that Smash, Mario, and Mario Kart were going to be shown should have been fired. That was the worst idea ever, and I remember being very upset because I was expecting more than those 3 due to the tweet.
I think to win e3, you must keep leaks at a minimum and information be consolidated to just the show rather than the buildup.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

shingi_70

Some info on the Rad looking Bloodborne

loodborne takes place in an ancient, forgotten city called Yharnam, known for an old medical remedy. Over the years, many hopeless and afflicted people have made long pilgrimages to Yharnam in search of help. As the main character, you are one of these travelers. However, you find that Yharnam is also cursed with a horrible endemic illness. You must navigate the perilous streets of this city, fighting off nightmarish creatures, malformed beasts and deranged mobs stricken with this horrific illness. Face your fears as you discover the secrets and mysteries of this dark and horrific world where danger, death and madness lurk around every corner.

In Bloodborne, the combat is based on intense life-threatening battles. One of the ways we are bringing that sense of danger to life is by keeping the deep strategic elements from Demon’s Souls, while also transitioning from the passive and block-and-attack style of Demon’s Souls to a quicker, more offensive and active combat style with close-range weapons and guns.

The game is in highly playable format since Fatisum had alot of info on it. (why would you show a CG trailer sony)

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Spring 2015 release window

• They started work on this right after finishing Artorias of the Abyss, planning it for Sony's new hardware
  • The world and story is completely new, and the setting takes full advantage of the PS4's capabilities
  • The expected spec for the game is 30fps at 1080p
  • The keywords for the game is "blood" and "beast"
  • There will be melee and long range weapons (guns) this time
  • Character customization is confirmed
  • There will be no map display in the game
  • He wants combat to not just focus on action but also the strategic element
  • The combat in the game is designed to feel like a life or death struggle
  • There will be online elements of some sort, and it will involve players "discovering" together

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

BenAV

Being able to play as Midna is awesome.
I also really like Zelda's design in this.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

BenAV

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Holy crap that Great Fairy attack in Hyrule Warriors was horrifying. o.o

Horrifying, but amazing.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

RR529

I'm a bit disappointed that Midna's in her imp form (Would have rather had her true form).

In TP she was only like that because Zant had sealed away her power. I wonder how they're going to explain it in the context of this game. Still glad she made it in, though.

Also, I'm loving Zelda's design.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

iKhan

Any news on Multiplayer in Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.