Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 2,161

shingi_70

real talk Miyamoto needs to be put out to pasture.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

iKhan

shingi_70 wrote:

real talk Miyamoto needs to be put out to pasture.

I thought Giant Robot and Guard looked really cool. They could use some fleshing out into a full game, but as initial concepts they seem awesome

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Gamecubed

Loving Zelda's design in Hyrule Warriors as well. I'll probably play as her the most if I can.

Gamecubed

kkslider5552000

Yeah, I hope they go beyond the NintendoLand2 looking thing displayed but they seemed really cool.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

He showed clunky sentai robots punching each other when nintendo owns this.
Untitled

Than he shows look guys I made the tower defense and were probably going to charge 60 bucks for an early looking star fox game.

Fraser from video games awesome does not work by himself, damn those E3 streams were terrible.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

iKhan

shingi_70 wrote:

He showed clunky sentai robots punching each other when nintendo owns this.

Than he shows look guys I made the tower defense and were probably going to charge 60 bucks for an early looking star fox game.

Fraser from video games awesome does not work by himself, damn those E3 streams were terrible.

Plants vs. Zombies proves how deep the Tower Defense genre can be. I like the concepts right now, and from their comments I expect them to either be built upon or release on eShop only.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Rintyrocks

Sooooo where can we find a link to the 20 minute Nintendo Demo?

Rintyrocks

3DS Friend Code: 4828-5504-9607 | Nintendo Network ID: mememe1000

dumedum

shingi_70 wrote:

full advantage of the PS4's capabilities

• The expected spec for the game is 30fps

Hmm, indeed.

BenAV wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Holy crap that Great Fairy attack in Hyrule Warriors was horrifying. o.o

Horrifying, but amazing.

The entire game looks pretty amazing.

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

shingi_70

dumedum wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

full advantage of the PS4's capabilities

• The expected spec for the game is 30fps

Hmm, indeed.

It feels like 60 tho.

WAT!

BenAV

I quite enjoy watching them play Splatoon.
Really wanna give the game a shot myself, it looks like a lot of fun.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

shingi_70

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Have they said anything on Splatoon having more than one map?

Nope but its expected, At these events they the multiplayer demo s and modes tend to be limited.

WAT!

dumedum

I agree Miyamoto's showing were disappointing.
Star Fox will be awesome one day, but not today.
Those two games are mini-games.
But this guy is helping/supervising on tons of stuff including Zeldas, Mario Karts etc. So he's important.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

shingi_70

Personally when I here stuff like him wanting the story stuff taken out of Galaxy games all I think is.
Untitled

WAT!

BenAV

shingi_70 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Have they said anything on Splatoon having more than one map?

Nope but its expected, At these events they the multiplayer demo s and modes tend to be limited.

Pretty sure I recall them briefly talking about it earlier.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.