Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 2,161

DiscoDriver43

MM not sure what to think about Mario Maker. It doesn't seem to offer the freedom of say Little Big Planet.

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

AlexSays

iKhan wrote:

You must have never been to GameFAQs.

This is the only site i visit actually

I have this on my home screen and i never go anywhere else, the rest of the internet is scary

AlexSays

kkslider5552000

shingi_70 wrote:

Watching the videogames are awesome livestream and the main dude seems so clueless. Dude literally asked what are dedicated servers.

The guy frequently says stuff like that entirely to mess with people. And trust me on this, he said that specifically to mess with people.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

AlexSays

shingi_70 wrote:

Dude literally asked what are dedicated servers.

lmao

AlexSays

SkywardLink98

shingi_70 wrote:

Dude literally asked what are dedicated servers.

... Ah... Well... Words fail me... well this is a first...

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

No I'm sorry Miyamoto. I don't really like either of these titles.
Project Guard looks ok.

My thoughts exactly. Granted, they're promising concepts, but so was Wii Music. I'm starting to think Miyamoto is letting his ambitions get in the way of what actually makes for a fun game...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

BenAV

Ohhhh, Xenoblade's next.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

shingi_70

Project Guard looks awesome.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CanisWolfred

Peach64 wrote:

and it's not hard to understand why the gaming community might be a bit more excited by the new game from the guy that made Demon Souls and Dark Souls than they are for Splatoon?

Platoon had Gameplay footage. Bloodborne did not. So yes, I do find it very difficult to understand. We don't know thing one about Bloodborne, yet people's expectations are apparently through the roof for it? That's Unrealistic Expectations 101.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

HappyHappyist

X!

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

kkslider5552000

I understand why but still...

Xenoblade Chronicles X is still a spiritual successor apparently. So presumably like say, Final Fantasy, where its an entirely new story and world with familiar elements.

kkslider5552000

The use of "we" for this story is amusing. As if they are literally there and this literally happened.

shingi_70

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I understand why but still...

Xenoblade Chronicles X is still a spiritual successor apparently. So presumably like say, Final Fantasy, where its an entirely new story and world with familiar elements.

Makes sense to have an established naming brand for RPGS these days. It makes me wonder why Bloodborne doesn't have the souls name.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Ryno

2015 is going to be a contender for the "greatest video game year ever."

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.