Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 2,525

shingi_70

Jazzer94 wrote:

This has to be the dumbest opinion on Nintendo's E3 plans I've seen so far.

He's the sony pony guy. He got banned on a facebook group i'm in.

These youtube chuckleheads are amusing to say the least.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Jazzer94

shingi_70 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Just browsed his channel and he is most definitely not a pony, total xbot through and through my god the nonsense he spouts gives me a headache.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

cookiex

Jazzer94 wrote:

clicks link

sees title

Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

shingi_70

Jazzer94 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Just browsed his channel and he is most definitely not a pony, total xbot through and through my god the nonsense he spouts gives me a headache.

He uses the term alot, and i say that as someone who was a major xbox guy at the time.

I'm about six minutes in and its hard to disagree with him to be honest, its just his points aren't that eloquent. I doddiagree about nintendo being a former shell of its self as well. The Tre guy he was talking about had good points as well.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

tobibra

E3 will probaly be great

tobibra

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

DanMan82

Anybody see this?

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/05/01/ign-has-heard-rumours-ni...

Could this be QOL or something else?

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

Whydoievenbother

WarioWare 3DS People!

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Blast

cookiex wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

clicks link

sees title

Untitled

^ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

cpm

i'm looking forward to e3.

cpm

3DS Friend Code: 4012-3492-9863 | Nintendo Network ID: cpm001 | Twitter:

TheLZdragon

Nintendo's not having an e3? I didn't realize you could even have one yourself

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

skywake

DanMan82 wrote:

Anybody see this?

On this whole hardware rumour thing:
1. They have too much Wii U hardware sitting in warehoses to be doing a Wii U hardware revision
2. They have too much Wii U software in their backlog to be playing around with the idea of a whole new console
3. The QOL stuff seems unlikely given that they only just started to float the idea, who knows though
4. A 3DS revision could happen but they already have 3 SKUs. Unless they retire the standard 3DS
5. A new portable console.... really? We think the 3DS should be retired already?
6. Something else..... Vitality Sensor/Wii Motion Plus/Balance Board... that's always on the table

If I was to guess something I'd go with the last. Not because I think this rumour mill is onto something but purely because of the probabilities involved. The Wii launched in 2006, they had four accessories they could make a bit of a deal about at E3 (Balance Board, Speak, Motion Plus, Vitality Sensor) over the seven or so years they were talking about it at E3. Odds are they'll have something to talk about this year given how good they are at coming up with this..... stuff....

My money's on a Pro Controller built for Smash.

Edited on by skywake

Some good Aussie musics: King Gizzard, Pond, The Avalanches
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

UGXwolf

I dunno. This rumor seems like someone's sure of something for a bad reason. But you never know. Maybe I'm just too used to the Interwebz. IGN does have more credibility than Jonny McGerman, anyways.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SparkOfSpirit

skywake wrote:

DanMan82 wrote:

Anybody see this?

1. They have too much Wii U hardware sitting in warehoses to be doing a Wii U hardware revision
2. They have too much Wii U software in their backlog to be playing around with the idea of a whole new console
3. The QOL stuff seems unlikely given that they only just started to float the idea, who knows though
4. A 3DS revision could happen but they already have 3 SKUs. Unless they retire the standard 3DS
5. A new portable console.... really? We think the 3DS should be retired already?
6. Something else..... Vitality Sensor/Wii Motion Plus/Balance Board... that's always on the table

If I was to guess something I'd go with the last. Not because I think this rumour mill is onto something but purely because of the probabilities involved. The Wii launched in 2006, they had four accessories they could make a bit of a deal about at E3 (Balance Board, Speak, Motion Plus, Vitality Sensor) over the seven or so years they were talking about it at E3. Odds are they'll have something to talk about this year given how good they are at coming up with this..... stuff....

I could see one set up like a Gamecube controller. Actually, now that I think about it... that makes a lot of sense.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

jariw

skywake wrote:

DanMan82 wrote:

Anybody see this?

I will also guess on the last item on your list. A couple of shops here are listing a separate GamePad for release in 2014. It could be along those lines.

jariw

6ch6ris6

new 3DS model that can be used for the wiiU ?

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

skywake

jariw wrote:

I will also guess on the last item on your list. A couple of shops here are listing a separate GamePad for release in 2014. It could be along those lines.

I suppose it's possible but I wouldn't read too much into the retail listings. One of my local retailers has had the GamePad by itself available for preorder from the day the Wii U was announced. Not sure if it would really count as "new" hardware anyways

Some good Aussie musics: King Gizzard, Pond, The Avalanches
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Octane

Let's not forget that with Mario Kart and Super Smash coming this year, it would be incredibly stupid to try and redesign the Wii U (oh, you Sega..). E3 isn't the place you want to unveal something non-gaming related either, so QOL is out of the question as well. It'll probably be a small side project, like a Vitality Sensor, as suggested before. Although it would be probably something different, as they announced last year that the Vitality Sensor was cancelled.

Octane

Sorry, this topic has been locked.