General Discussion Forum

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Showing 161 to 180 of 2,631

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

161. Posted:

Yeah, I'm the same way when it comes to rumors. But we could always discuss around it, since there's nothing else to really go on.
Except for the fact that they will most likely reveal the new Zelda. What do you think it'll be like? I guess the first question to come up is usually what kindo f artstyle it will have?
Honestly, I hope it's something like that tech demo they showed in 2012 (?), because that looked absolutely amazing.

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

cookiex

162. Posted:

I stupidly bought the rumors last year that Retro was rebooting StarTropics so I'm not going to believe anything until I see it.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

163. Posted:

I don't understand what the deal with Startropics is. I never ever heard anyone talk about that game, but now all of a sudden people are wishing for reboots and even putting the main character in Smash Bros. I mean, what!? What happened?

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

164. Posted:

The Wii VC game the game new life. If Zelda is Elder Scrolls than Startropics is Fallout.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Ryno

165. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

• There is one cancelled project that was previously announced (? Don't really get what he means)

Let's pretend this whole rumor is true (I kinda hope so). What do you think would more likely get cancelled, Yarn Yoshi or SMT x FE? Or something else?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

166. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

• There is one cancelled project that was previously announced (? Don't really get what he means)

Let's pretend this whole rumor is true (I kinda hope so). What do you think would more likely get cancelled, Yarn Yoshi or SMT x FE? Or something else?

Both?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

167. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

I'd say its Yarn Yoshi most likely. As stupid as FE X SMT is I feel both games recent entries did well enough that a crossover would do pretty well.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

168. Posted:

@Ryno Something else. Yarn Yoshi seems the obvious answer, but it's worth remembering that they said a while back that it hadn't been scrapped and that they just hadn't had anything worth showing. This doesn't stop it from being in the scrap heap, but it does mean they were at least working on it, at that point. SMTxFE, on the other hand, is the kind of thing that's gonna take a very long time and is too hype for anyone to scrap it without an insanely good reason. Atlus is used to this kind of thing, so aside from unforeseen circumstances, I don't think either of these would be the game getting scrapped. Personally, I'd put bets on Detective Pikachu, as it seemed extremely early in development, and scrapping it, now, wouldn't be a big problem.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

169. Posted:

I forgot detective pikachu existed. Its that the pet project of one of the main pokemon guys.

I can't see it cancelled. I think FE X SMT would be cancelled based off the fact that the gameplay would probably hard to wrong since they're really different games with few things in common. The game came about because the project manager for Awakening wanted a fire emblem game in modern day times, its not a stretch to believe that the game was crapped to make a stand alone fire emblem game that's in modern day or at least near future. (But let's be honest that's pretty much Advanced Wars days of ruin).

On the other hand its not FE X SMT just on the basis that its a collaboration game and at this point Iwata's main initiatives to turn the companies fourtunes around seems to be QOL and collaboration games. It would look bad if one of the first announced of these games were to be cancelled.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

170. Posted:

I think the IGN video response nailed my opinion. While there won't be the crowd response and showmanship at e3 this year, Nintendo will still deliver announcements that make everyone really hyped and excited

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

171. Posted:

This has to be the dumbest opinion on Nintendo's E3 plans I've seen so far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NV8Jgnz0EQ

The Jazzloggery
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

172. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

He's the sony pony guy. He got banned on a facebook group i'm in.

These youtube chuckleheads are amusing to say the least.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

173. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Just browsed his channel and he is most definitely not a pony, total xbot through and through my god the nonsense he spouts gives me a headache.

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

cookiex

174. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

clicks link

sees title

Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

175. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Just browsed his channel and he is most definitely not a pony, total xbot through and through my god the nonsense he spouts gives me a headache.

He uses the term alot, and i say that as someone who was a major xbox guy at the time.

I'm about six minutes in and its hard to disagree with him to be honest, its just his points aren't that eloquent. I doddiagree about nintendo being a former shell of its self as well. The Tre guy he was talking about had good points as well.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

176. Posted:

E3 will probaly be great

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

DanMan82

177. Posted:

Anybody see this?

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/05/01/ign-has-heard-rumours-ni...

Could this be QOL or something else?

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

178. Posted:

WarioWare 3DS People!

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

Blast

179. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

clicks link

sees title

Untitled

^ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

180. Posted:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/192/956/1318...

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651