General Discussion Forum

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Showing 141 to 160 of 2,610

AuthorMessage
WebHead

WebHead

141. Posted:

I can see the 3DS getting a 30-40 minute Pre-E3 Nintendo Direct.

WebHead

Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage
Blast

Blast

142. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

I can't wait to see what 3DS games get talked about/announced as well.

Expect a bunch of Japanese exclusives to be localized

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 eventually.

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
cookiex

cookiex

143. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

Guaranteed:
Smash Bros
Zelda U
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
X
Sonic Boom
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Maybe:
Pikachu Detective Game
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Yarn Yoshi
Monolith Soft's 3DS Game
Fatal Frame V

Low chance:
Retro Studios' next project
Team Galaxy's next Mario game

Keep in mind that I'm only listing the stuff we know is under development, either through official announcements or the studio's own words like Retro and Team Galaxy's new titles. Rumored exclusives like Devil's Third don't count and S.T.E.A.M we don't even know if it's a title actually in development or not. Anything else Nintendo has in plans is anyone's guess.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

144. Posted:

Well if Devil's Third is exclusive it will probably be too the Xbox One TBH.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
cookiex

cookiex

145. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Well if Devil's Third is exclusive it will probably be too the Xbox One TBH.

Microsoft confirmed they haven't bought the IP so that would be very unlikely.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

146. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Well if Devil's Third is exclusive it will probably be too the Xbox One TBH.

Microsoft confirmed they haven't bought the IP so that would be very unlikely.

They wouldn't confirm it till E3 or TGS since they have the Javanese launch on the way, and Phil Spencer has already said they have japnese games in the working. ( We know mages is working on two games, and its been heavily rumored that they're working on a game with Platinum.)

If were going off of Igatashi's past it puts microsoft as the front runner. DOesn't mean someone else can't pick it up.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

147. Posted:

Rumor from IGN boards about Nintendo plans.

BoardsRecent ActivitySearch Boards

Boards
>
Gaming
>
Nintendo
>
Nintendo Wii & Wii...
>
I've got very hot informations...
>
I've got very hot informations regarding E3... (Rumor)
Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii & Wii U Lobby' started by Steamtrainfriend, Today at 2:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2
12Next >
Steamtrainfriend
Steamtrainfriend
Noob
Member Since:
May 31, 2010
Message Count:
200
Date Posted: Today at 2:43 PM #1
Advertisement

I know, you probably won't believe me but I want to share the informations I got with you.

I'm from Germany and I know a good friend who works at Nintendo in Großostheim. A part of the restructure progress of Nintendo is to have deep contract with all their HQ's to make sure everything is fully scheduled regardless of which country.

They are working pretty hard with Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Japan for the E3 and he got some great informations for me, because he knows I'm a big fan. So believe me or not, I really don't care. Of course he can't reveal all of it, but he allowed me to have a sneak peak at their plans for E3 2014.

  • The Digital Event is completely different from a regular direct, it features a stage and a audience which are 80+ knownless fans invited from Nintendo to a special room. They will make it atmospheric as they can, Reggie, Iwata, Aonuma etc are on stage, furthermore it will have a changing background with fog machines etc. So you truly won't miss the old conferences
  • Nintendo will announce Zelda U, he said it's going to be the game we are waiting for, very big world, fully filled with many secrets and life, it will feature a more stylized tech demo look, it has a more mature storyline and sidequests similar to Majoras Mask, complex dungeons and there's a very cool feature which will drive the Zelda series so much forward. That's the informations I could get out of him!
  • he said "Nintendo will finally announce many comebacks from old IPs we are waiting for and they will blow your mind". (I guess FZero, Metroid, Starfox etc? )
  • Nintendo will announce some new IP's, two casual IPs in the vein of Nintendogs and Wii Sports , the others are hardcore IPs in the Zelda, Metroid league and there is even one IP which will appeal to the CoD/BF audience with Nintendo gameplay. (NICE!! Nobody needs new casual IPs though, glad there are also some new hardcore IPs!)
  • There is one cancelled project that was previously announced (? Don't really get what he means)
  • Besides of that, they will also show many new 3DS games and a new hardware!
  • He said QoL will be discussed on a seperate event at E3 time (maybe one treehouse livestream?) to appeal to the right audience.
  • There are some remakes (Majoras Mask??!?)
  • Iwata will talk a little about his mistakes
  • It's planned to have a lot of charming jokes like you saw in the Reggie Fils A Mech video
  • There will be a BIG surprise at the end that will completely blow ur mind!

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
SparkOfSpirit

SparkOfSpirit

148. Posted:

Sounds very safe and deliberately concocted. Some of that would be nice, but I doubt it happening.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage
Blast

Blast

149. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Rumor from IGN boards about Nintendo plans.

BoardsRecent ActivitySearch Boards

Boards
>
Gaming
>
Nintendo
>
Nintendo Wii & Wii...
>
I've got very hot informations...
>
I've got very hot informations regarding E3... (Rumor)
Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii & Wii U Lobby' started by Steamtrainfriend, Today at 2:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2
12Next >
Steamtrainfriend
Steamtrainfriend
Noob
Member Since:
May 31, 2010
Message Count:
200
Date Posted: Today at 2:43 PM #1
Advertisement

I know, you probably won't believe me but I want to share the informations I got with you.

I'm from Germany and I know a good friend who works at Nintendo in Großostheim. A part of the restructure progress of Nintendo is to have deep contract with all their HQ's to make sure everything is fully scheduled regardless of which country.

They are working pretty hard with Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Japan for the E3 and he got some great informations for me, because he knows I'm a big fan. So believe me or not, I really don't care. Of course he can't reveal all of it, but he allowed me to have a sneak peak at their plans for E3 2014.

  • The Digital Event is completely different from a regular direct, it features a stage and a audience which are 80+ knownless fans invited from Nintendo to a special room. They will make it atmospheric as they can, Reggie, Iwata, Aonuma etc are on stage, furthermore it will have a changing background with fog machines etc. So you truly won't miss the old conferences
  • Nintendo will announce Zelda U, he said it's going to be the game we are waiting for, very big world, fully filled with many secrets and life, it will feature a more stylized tech demo look, it has a more mature storyline and sidequests similar to Majoras Mask, complex dungeons and there's a very cool feature which will drive the Zelda series so much forward. That's the informations I could get out of him!
  • he said "Nintendo will finally announce many comebacks from old IPs we are waiting for and they will blow your mind". (I guess FZero, Metroid, Starfox etc? )
  • Nintendo will announce some new IP's, two casual IPs in the vein of Nintendogs and Wii Sports , the others are hardcore IPs in the Zelda, Metroid league and there is even one IP which will appeal to the CoD/BF audience with Nintendo gameplay. (NICE!! Nobody needs new casual IPs though, glad there are also some new hardcore IPs!)
  • There is one cancelled project that was previously announced (? Don't really get what he means)
  • Besides of that, they will also show many new 3DS games and a new hardware!
  • He said QoL will be discussed on a seperate event at E3 time (maybe one treehouse livestream?) to appeal to the right audience.
  • There are some remakes (Majoras Mask??!?)
  • Iwata will talk a little about his mistakes
  • It's planned to have a lot of charming jokes like you saw in the Reggie Fils A Mech video
  • There will be a BIG surprise at the end that will completely blow ur mind!

Whoa. Sounds interesting. One cancelled project...? I hope the project was dumb and didn't have potential!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 eventually.

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

150. Posted:

Hmmm, seems plausible. But like always I won't believe any rumor

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Maelstrom

Maelstrom

151. Posted:

This is actually the most sane prediction I have seen yet. It sound like nintendo and is not incredibly specific.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

152. Posted:

Well just by the name the steam trademark feels like it could be the core shooter with a Nintendo twist.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
OmegaMetroid93

OmegaMetroid93

153. Posted:

To be honest, it kind of sounds too good to be true.
But if it is true, this would be one of their best E3's ever.

I'm really interested in seeing what that S.T.E.A.M thing is about. And I also want to see more of X. I always want to see more of that.

Edited on by OmegaMetroid93

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage
MAN1AC

MAN1AC

154. Posted:

That post from the IGN forum kind reads like a wishlist. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

shingi_70 wrote:

cookiex wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Well if Devil's Third is exclusive it will probably be too the Xbox One TBH.

Microsoft confirmed they haven't bought the IP so that would be very unlikely.

They wouldn't confirm it till E3 or TGS since they have the Javanese launch on the way, and Phil Spencer has already said they have japnese games in the working. ( We know mages is working on two games, and its been heavily rumored that they're working on a game with Platinum.)

If were going off of Igatashi's past it puts microsoft as the front runner. DOesn't mean someone else can't pick it up.

Or you know...just ignore the question all together, which didn't happen.

Edited on by MAN1AC

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

155. Posted:

What question did I ignore. But I did see the interview you were talking. It adds a lot but I tend to take suits with a grain of salt. Microsoft said there was no iPad office despite it being in beta.

Would be cool to see Nintendo getbdevils third but I'm not sure they would want to put off with igataki. Plus all the social trans media crap about DT seems up microafts alley.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
UGXwolf

UGXwolf

156. Posted:

Knee jerk reaction is to call it fake. Zelda segment makes it hard to believe, in the first place. People will likely assume the compelled project is Yarn Yoshi, but I don't think it is. I want to believe this rumor, though, so against my better instincts, I'll pretend it's real.

A nifty calendar (Updated 8/16/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

157. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

Knee jerk reaction is to call it fake. Zelda segment makes it hard to believe, in the first place. People will likely assume the compelled project is Yarn Yoshi, but I don't think it is. I want to believe this rumor, though, so against my better instincts, I'll pretend it's real.

I wouldn't exactly call that a knee-jerk reaction. The internet is capable of coming up with some believable rumors that turn out to be completely fake. My handling of rumors is to treat them all as false until proven true

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
UGXwolf

UGXwolf

158. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Knee jerk reaction is to call it fake. Zelda segment makes it hard to believe, in the first place. People will likely assume the compelled project is Yarn Yoshi, but I don't think it is. I want to believe this rumor, though, so against my better instincts, I'll pretend it's real.

I wouldn't exactly call that a knee-jerk reaction. The internet is capable of coming up with some believable rumors that turn out to be completely fake. My handling of rumors is to treat them all as false until proven true

No, I mean that in the sense that when I hear the word "rumor," my first reaction is to call it fake before I even hear it.

A nifty calendar (Updated 8/16/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

AuthorMessage
OmegaMetroid93

OmegaMetroid93

159. Posted:

Yeah, I'm the same way when it comes to rumors. But we could always discuss around it, since there's nothing else to really go on.
Except for the fact that they will most likely reveal the new Zelda. What do you think it'll be like? I guess the first question to come up is usually what kindo f artstyle it will have?
Honestly, I hope it's something like that tech demo they showed in 2012 (?), because that looked absolutely amazing.

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage
cookiex

cookiex

160. Posted:

I stupidly bought the rumors last year that Retro was rebooting StarTropics so I'm not going to believe anything until I see it.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador