General Discussion Forum

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Showing 141 to 160 of 2,631

AuthorMessage

2Sang

141. Posted:

@Webhead definitely. What they should have done was have a wii u direct and a 3ds mini presentation at e3, that way they could try both mediums and see which one works better for future e3s.

I'm thinking the best has already come for the 3ds though. Awakening, x/y, ACNL, Uprising, 3d land, ALBW, and all those eshop games are going to be hard to top. However, there's probably a few really good titles left in them for this upcoming year. Maybe a 2d metroid game, a new game and watch gallery, or warioland. Starfox and F-Zero would be nice too, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Please undastanding since 2012.
Shadow4SSB4 is the greatest person in the history of the internet. May god have mercy on his poor soul and also tell sakurai to add shadow, silver, and big the cat to smash.

Twitter: DJ2Sang

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

142. Posted:

I hope the 3DS getsba separate conference and the main digital event is all Wii U.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

WebHead

143. Posted:

I can see the 3DS getting a 30-40 minute Pre-E3 Nintendo Direct.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Blast

144. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

I can't wait to see what 3DS games get talked about/announced as well.

Expect a bunch of Japanese exclusives to be localized :)

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

cookiex

145. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

Guaranteed:
Smash Bros
Zelda U
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
X
Sonic Boom
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Maybe:
Pikachu Detective Game
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Yarn Yoshi
Monolith Soft's 3DS Game
Fatal Frame V

Low chance:
Retro Studios' next project
Team Galaxy's next Mario game

Keep in mind that I'm only listing the stuff we know is under development, either through official announcements or the studio's own words like Retro and Team Galaxy's new titles. Rumored exclusives like Devil's Third don't count and S.T.E.A.M we don't even know if it's a title actually in development or not. Anything else Nintendo has in plans is anyone's guess.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

146. Posted:

Well if Devil's Third is exclusive it will probably be too the Xbox One TBH.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

cookiex

147. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Microsoft confirmed they haven't bought the IP so that would be very unlikely.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

148. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

They wouldn't confirm it till E3 or TGS since they have the Javanese launch on the way, and Phil Spencer has already said they have japnese games in the working. ( We know mages is working on two games, and its been heavily rumored that they're working on a game with Platinum.)

If were going off of Igatashi's past it puts microsoft as the front runner. DOesn't mean someone else can't pick it up.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

149. Posted:

Rumor from IGN boards about Nintendo plans.

BoardsRecent ActivitySearch Boards

Boards
>
Gaming
>
Nintendo
>
Nintendo Wii & Wii...
>
I've got very hot informations...
>
I've got very hot informations regarding E3... (Rumor)
Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii & Wii U Lobby' started by Steamtrainfriend, Today at 2:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2
12Next >
Steamtrainfriend
Steamtrainfriend
Noob
Message Count:
Date Posted: Today at 2:43 PM #1
Advertisement

I know, you probably won't believe me but I want to share the informations I got with you.

I'm from Germany and I know a good friend who works at Nintendo in Großostheim. A part of the restructure progress of Nintendo is to have deep contract with all their HQ's to make sure everything is fully scheduled regardless of which country.

They are working pretty hard with Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Japan for the E3 and he got some great informations for me, because he knows I'm a big fan. So believe me or not, I really don't care. Of course he can't reveal all of it, but he allowed me to have a sneak peak at their plans for E3 2014.

• The Digital Event is completely different from a regular direct, it features a stage and a audience which are 80+ knownless fans invited from Nintendo to a special room. They will make it atmospheric as they can, Reggie, Iwata, Aonuma etc are on stage, furthermore it will have a changing background with fog machines etc. So you truly won't miss the old conferences :)
  • Nintendo will announce Zelda U, he said it's going to be the game we are waiting for, very big world, fully filled with many secrets and life, it will feature a more stylized tech demo look, it has a more mature storyline and sidequests similar to Majoras Mask, complex dungeons and there's a very cool feature which will drive the Zelda series so much forward. That's the informations I could get out of him!
  • he said "Nintendo will finally announce many comebacks from old IPs we are waiting for and they will blow your mind". (I guess FZero, Metroid, Starfox etc? )
  • Nintendo will announce some new IP's, two casual IPs in the vein of Nintendogs and Wii Sports , the others are hardcore IPs in the Zelda, Metroid league and there is even one IP which will appeal to the CoD/BF audience with Nintendo gameplay. (NICE!! Nobody needs new casual IPs though, glad there are also some new hardcore IPs!)
  • There is one cancelled project that was previously announced (? Don't really get what he means)
  • Besides of that, they will also show many new 3DS games and a new hardware!
  • He said QoL will be discussed on a seperate event at E3 time (maybe one treehouse livestream?) to appeal to the right audience.
  • There are some remakes (Majoras Mask??!?)
  • Iwata will talk a little about his mistakes
  • It's planned to have a lot of charming jokes like you saw in the Reggie Fils A Mech video
  • There will be a BIG surprise at the end that will completely blow ur mind!

WAT!

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

150. Posted:

Sounds very safe and deliberately concocted. Some of that would be nice, but I doubt it happening.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage

Blast

151. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Rumor from IGN boards about Nintendo plans.

BoardsRecent ActivitySearch Boards

Boards
>
Gaming
>
Nintendo
>
Nintendo Wii & Wii...
>
I've got very hot informations...
>
I've got very hot informations regarding E3... (Rumor)
Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii & Wii U Lobby' started by Steamtrainfriend, Today at 2:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2
12Next >
Steamtrainfriend
Steamtrainfriend
Noob
Message Count:
Date Posted: Today at 2:43 PM #1
Advertisement

I know, you probably won't believe me but I want to share the informations I got with you.

I'm from Germany and I know a good friend who works at Nintendo in Großostheim. A part of the restructure progress of Nintendo is to have deep contract with all their HQ's to make sure everything is fully scheduled regardless of which country.

They are working pretty hard with Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Japan for the E3 and he got some great informations for me, because he knows I'm a big fan. So believe me or not, I really don't care. Of course he can't reveal all of it, but he allowed me to have a sneak peak at their plans for E3 2014.

• The Digital Event is completely different from a regular direct, it features a stage and a audience which are 80+ knownless fans invited from Nintendo to a special room. They will make it atmospheric as they can, Reggie, Iwata, Aonuma etc are on stage, furthermore it will have a changing background with fog machines etc. So you truly won't miss the old conferences :)
  • Nintendo will announce Zelda U, he said it's going to be the game we are waiting for, very big world, fully filled with many secrets and life, it will feature a more stylized tech demo look, it has a more mature storyline and sidequests similar to Majoras Mask, complex dungeons and there's a very cool feature which will drive the Zelda series so much forward. That's the informations I could get out of him!
  • he said "Nintendo will finally announce many comebacks from old IPs we are waiting for and they will blow your mind". (I guess FZero, Metroid, Starfox etc? )
  • Nintendo will announce some new IP's, two casual IPs in the vein of Nintendogs and Wii Sports , the others are hardcore IPs in the Zelda, Metroid league and there is even one IP which will appeal to the CoD/BF audience with Nintendo gameplay. (NICE!! Nobody needs new casual IPs though, glad there are also some new hardcore IPs!)
  • There is one cancelled project that was previously announced (? Don't really get what he means)
  • Besides of that, they will also show many new 3DS games and a new hardware!
  • He said QoL will be discussed on a seperate event at E3 time (maybe one treehouse livestream?) to appeal to the right audience.
  • There are some remakes (Majoras Mask??!?)
  • Iwata will talk a little about his mistakes
  • It's planned to have a lot of charming jokes like you saw in the Reggie Fils A Mech video
  • There will be a BIG surprise at the end that will completely blow ur mind!

Whoa. Sounds interesting. One cancelled project...? :( I hope the project was dumb and didn't have potential!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

152. Posted:

Hmmm, seems plausible. But like always I won't believe any rumor ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Maelstrom

153. Posted:

This is actually the most sane prediction I have seen yet. It sound like nintendo and is not incredibly specific.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Most Recently Arranged: The Visitor (BD), Final Battle (Sacred Stones), and An Earnest Desire of Grey.
In progress: Songs from Umineko

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

154. Posted:

Well just by the name the steam trademark feels like it could be the core shooter with a Nintendo twist.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

155. Posted:

To be honest, it kind of sounds too good to be true.
But if it is true, this would be one of their best E3's ever.

I'm really interested in seeing what that S.T.E.A.M thing is about. And I also want to see more of X. I always want to see more of that.

Edited on by OmegaMetroid93

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

156. Posted:

That post from the IGN forum kind reads like a wishlist. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

shingi_70 wrote:

cookiex wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

They wouldn't confirm it till E3 or TGS since they have the Javanese launch on the way, and Phil Spencer has already said they have japnese games in the working. ( We know mages is working on two games, and its been heavily rumored that they're working on a game with Platinum.)

If were going off of Igatashi's past it puts microsoft as the front runner. DOesn't mean someone else can't pick it up.

Or you know...just ignore the question all together, which didn't happen.

Edited on by MAN1AC

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

157. Posted:

What question did I ignore. But I did see the interview you were talking. It adds a lot but I tend to take suits with a grain of salt. Microsoft said there was no iPad office despite it being in beta.

Would be cool to see Nintendo getbdevils third but I'm not sure they would want to put off with igataki. Plus all the social trans media crap about DT seems up microafts alley.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

158. Posted:

Knee jerk reaction is to call it fake. Zelda segment makes it hard to believe, in the first place. People will likely assume the compelled project is Yarn Yoshi, but I don't think it is. I want to believe this rumor, though, so against my better instincts, I'll pretend it's real.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

159. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

Knee jerk reaction is to call it fake. Zelda segment makes it hard to believe, in the first place. People will likely assume the compelled project is Yarn Yoshi, but I don't think it is. I want to believe this rumor, though, so against my better instincts, I'll pretend it's real.

I wouldn't exactly call that a knee-jerk reaction. The internet is capable of coming up with some believable rumors that turn out to be completely fake. My handling of rumors is to treat them all as false until proven true

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

160. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

I wouldn't exactly call that a knee-jerk reaction. The internet is capable of coming up with some believable rumors that turn out to be completely fake. My handling of rumors is to treat them all as false until proven true

No, I mean that in the sense that when I hear the word "rumor," my first reaction is to call it fake before I even hear it.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.