Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,183

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I've got an idea. There is a section on GameFaqs if anyone is familiar with it (which I know some of you are) thats dedicated to fantasy sports. I think I'm going to ask there as this site is coming up a little bit dead.

Edit: Also if I manage to get 12 people are you guys willing to do divisions? I am thinking either 4 divisions with 3 people each where the top two in each division move on to the playoffs or 3 divisions where the top 3 get to move on. What do you guys think?

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

I like smaller divisions better. Keep it two or 3. Not to crazy about 4! I'm fine with FAQs! Ill have a decision either way from my guy tomorrow if you can wait till say afternoon to post it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheBaconator

Do whatever floats your boat.
Also, will I get the second first round pick because I came in 7th last year?

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

y2josh

@Kainard: Whatever you wanna do is fine with me too.

y2josh

LzWinky

College football is where it's at!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JayArr

I'm in. n_n

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

OK do what you have to do my guy is out!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ulven

its pretty sad that we cant even get 8 players from NL.....how many played last year?

ulven

Spoony_Tech

We had 10 but like it was mentioned only about 6 of us were really active.

MERG said:

ulven

I'm guessing the 6 are the people that rejoined and I'm the 7th ha ha

ulven

JeanLuc_Vaycard

one is actually a new team as well. That i recruited off of gamefaqs. That Tim Terrific Tebow team. We still have a couple more from last year that need to get registered on here. So we should have 8 at the moment. Trying to get 2-4 more teams. or if worse comes to worse i could near draft day open the league to the public.

ulven

I'm good with 8 but whatever you guys want is fine

ulven

y2josh

I have 2 real life friends that could join if you don't mind them joining.

They were the ones who played in my fantasy basketball league this year and they were active in that.

It's totally cool if you don't want that and I understand.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

Ha what's this real life thing you are talking about!?

MERG said:

y2josh

Haha, sometimes I'm really not sure

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yeah man by all means. Give them the info or have them email me at emenden11@ ... and ill send them an invite.

y2josh

I'll send them your email right now.

y2josh

y2josh

@Kainard: If they haven't got in touch with you by the end of the night I guess don't even worry about them anymore. I have reminded them to email you and if they don't that's their problem lol.

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Josh I noticed your two friends emailed me. I will add them.

Only waiting on those two plus GMLS to respond. If we get them thats 10 people right there. lol GMLS better make a return appearance as defending champ. Josh I hope to play you twice after ending my undefeated streak last year and knocking me out of the first round of the playoffs.

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Ugh where is GMLS? He is the only one I'm waiting on now and then we have 10 people. Remember the draft is on Thursday September 1st at 5pm PST. Anyone that has a problem with the time or rules let me know.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.