Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,183

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Going to try and set lineups for the week before the Thursday game tonight. This includes moves for Sunday etc.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Changes for this week.

AlexSaysIwin - Swapping Manningham for Greg Jennings
Knights of Hyrule - Carson Palmer for Aaron Godgers

Spoony_Tech

No don't put Rodgers in. LOL!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Lol he's clearly better though. Palmer was just a one week fill in.

ShinRPGGamer

Games are starting soon. You guys better be sure of your lineups.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

y2josh

Can't believe my team scored 126 points this week.

y2josh

ShinRPGGamer

y2josh wrote:

Can't believe my team scored 126 points this week.

I can't beilive you're beating Vay.

On another note, yeah for my victory.

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Spoony_Tech

Nice Josh. Should be two in a row for ya!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

@Gmls - Counter Trade offer made.

I have been more of a victim of the schedule than anything. I constantly outscore 3/4 of the field but for some reason the person I am up against beast the week I play them.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

TheBaconator

I'm guessing everybody is sleeping this week because I just walked right in and picked up Vincent Jackson who's coming back from suspension.
Anyway here's the Turkey Day Match-ups:
New England at Detroit
New Orleans at Dallas
Cincinnati at New York (Jets)
Have a nice holiday.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Spoony_Tech

No not sleeping just happy with my team as is. No more bye weeks doesn't hurt either. My receivers are probably my weakest on my team but arguably have the best one two combo in my back field!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Haven't been sleeping either. Been visiting the family for turkey day and no internet access. I am somewhere at the moment with some though so im going to look real quick to see if some changes need made. If there isnj't anything too drastic that needs to be changed then im going to leave it alone. This is mainly to change out injured players.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

No one seems to be in drastic need of a change, so no changes this week guys. Good luck. Except Klungoss. I hope your team tanks and burns in a firey plane crash. Well no not literally. lol good luck all.

TheBaconator

You're lucky I took out Welker. I hope every touchdown Philip Rivers gets is to Vincent Jackson, so every point you get will be worthless. Have a nice holiday.

y2josh

I hope every active team playing a nonactive team wins from here on out

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

Yeah I hope so to but need my running backs to have a big game for me or I could be in trouble. Maybe Vick can get me 50 points again.

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Agreed Josh. Hoping at least 2 of the 4 active teams remain in those bottom two spots and then the other two get eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. We are in the last two weeks so hope everyone likes their team.

TheBaconator

How come whenever I play Vaynard everyone except for Tom Brady on my team does terrible. Why in the world did I bench Welker. The only week I bench him he goes crazy.

TheBaconator

If I kept my normal lineup in I would have won by 1 point.

Spoony_Tech

^I need you to lose next week and beat vaynard so I can take over second place.

Thanks to the waviers pick of the year Hillis has won me a few games this year. I was hoping o get about 40 points between my two running backs and Hillis almost did it by himself. Johnson has had a few good games this year but overall been a Hugh disappointment for the number one pick! Come on really zero points from supposingly the best back in the league.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.