Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 461 to 480 of 1,183

TheBaconator

He nearly tripled mine.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

TheBaconator

Remember, Thursday Night Football starts tonight. If you have anyone from Baltimore or Atlanta on your team, you'd better act now.

Spoony_Tech

Ugh everytime I sit Ryan he goes off. I hope this isn't going to go down to vick on Monday night needing to score over 30 points.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Ok Changes for this week.

Fruity Fairies - Pickup of Matt Prater and dropping Garret Hartley. Demaryius Thomas in for Steve Smith (Giants) as steve smith is out. Britt is also out. Switching Felix Jones for MJD.

Knights of Hyrule - Aaron Rodgers for Palmer, Michael Bush for Best
CowboyMasters - Gore for Shonn Greene, John Kasay for Crosby.

Also I'm leaving Saturday for the holidays and I will try and set rosters early. I kinda need to for the Thursday game anyway. Will be gone 10 days, but no worries I should be able to get on from time to time to set rosters. Will do it first chance I get Thanksgiving week.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

@Vaynard Hey just wanted to say thanks for setting up this league. I think you have done a great job and will be more then happy to participate next year also! Hopefully I can pull this week off now.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Thanks Tech and glad to hear. I need to push though to make sure that the people we get for sure will play on a weekly basis. Also next time if we can get at least 12 i can set up divisions.

TheBaconator

Just out of curiosity, what will happen if the two people in the finals are people that don't partake in the league?

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I will have to continue setting their lineups. Hopefully at least a couple of the inactive teams will not be making the playoffs. The two in the bottom right now are inactive.

TheBaconator

You ain't looking to good there Hanger, better hope for a lot of big plays through the Eagle's passing game.
EDIT:Never Mind. Isn't garbage time fun?

Edited on by TheBaconator

y2josh

@Vay: At least one of them wont be in last place it seems. My team is sucking it up again this week.

y2josh

TheBaconator

You can put another "W" on the board for me.

Spoony_Tech

LOL. Fell asleep for 45mins in the lead. Wake up behind by 19. Well I still like my chances but so does the other Guy!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yep garbage time Bowe saved me. lol Chiefs were down by a lot the entire game.

y2josh

Crap. Even if I win this week, by luck, i'll be playing Hangar 18 next week.

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

Holy crap Vick! Vaynard you could be in trouble with this big of a lead. Now the running game is going to take over.

MERG said:

ShinRPGGamer

...We are not amused Washington. Not amused at all.

I'm going to need to rethink my stragegy for next week if I want to avoid facing Vay in the playoffs

Honestly though, it figures this happens to me

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

TheBaconator

I think the Eagles are trying to go for the record of highest scoring game in a regular season game which is 72 points, they can do it if they get 2 more TDs.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Anyone notice Alex commented on yahoo? lol the guy calls me lucky yet disappears all year and never plays his team.

y2josh

Ah, the inactive people get on my nerves. They have good players that are stuck in limbo because you can't trade for them.

y2josh

TheBaconator

Don't forget about the match-up between Chicago and Miami tonight. If you have any players from those two teams I'd advise you to edit your lineup as soon as possible.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.