Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 101 to 120 of 1,183

ShinRPGGamer

Vaynard wrote:

I am fairly happy with my team yeah.

But I wanted aaron rodgers on my team

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Also I will make sure this stays competitive. It does seem as though some of the people registered may not play. If i have to i will set their lineup every week to make things fair.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

I happy I got to pick my team. Didn't want first pick but it worked out great for being at work and all. Back to back picks help a lot.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Ok so like...how do i get to my team page again? O_O

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Spoony_Tech

Sign in to yahoo then pick sports then go to fantasy you should see a page with your team name on it there just click it.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

Yeah I loved having back to back picks.

Pretty pumped we got this going. Should be great fun through out the season. I already started scoping out my match-ups.

Edit: @ SZM - http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
Just click that and sign in.

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

Man I got to wait till week 9 to play jayarr and I only play him once this sucks. Well I guess we have to meet in the playoffs then!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Schedule can be changed.

Spoony_Tech

Its ok the luck of the draw I guess!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

You sure? Wouldn't take long at all.

Spoony_Tech

Naa its good looking forward to key match ups. I just wish I had some browns to trade to szm LOL.

MERG said:

JayArr

Sounds like he doesn't want it changed cause he's scared of me. It would suck to have to lose to me more than once.

Spoony_Tech

One matchup is actually better cus when jayarr doesn't make the playoffs cus his team sucks (even though I haven't seen it yet) ill have bragging rights for a year.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

OK since no one is looking at the sites message board ill post here. Anyone need another running back. I'm looking for a 5th wide reciever. If your interested offer a trade or let me know and ill offer.

Good luck to every with players tomorrow and lets get this started!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Tech I finally did reply. You can also use the Trading block to show people what players you are willing to trade and what positions you want. For instance I just put a few guys up on the trading block as im also looking for WR's.

Spoony_Tech

Thanks again Eric. Used it but don't think anyone is looking or even knows how to use it or even cares.

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Maybe they will eventually. I know some of us are active.

TheBaconator

I totally forgot that opening kick-off is tonight. I believe I have some Minnesota and New Orleans players on my roster.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

JayArr

I think once the first week gets going it will snap everyone into football mode and we'll pick up. I'll also start using the boards/ smacktalk/ tradeblock on our league site.

Also so far so good after 1 game

TheBaconator

I am destroying everyone with my Brady, Welker combo. Matt Forte is doing well, too.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.