Forums

Topic: Pokemon Shuffle

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 2,560

Rikaria

-Tyrantrum appears as a Special Stage. Bring it with you to the Mega Abomasnow competition.

-Mega Abomasnow appears for the 3rd time.

-Infernape and Emboar return.

-Black Kyurem makes its debut.

-A new Safari with these Pokémon: Lillipup, Herdier, Stoutland, Holiday Vanillite, Holiday Cubchoo, Holiday Snover, and Holiday Pikachu.

-A once-a-day Holiday Delibird; can drop various items after you catch it.

-Reshiram returns.

Avid Pokémon Shuffle player; I'm active in its Miiverse community as well
My Super Mario Maker levels
3DS Friend Code: 0602-6573-5201

3DS Friend Code: 0602-6573-5201 | Nintendo Network ID: Rikaria

maceng

Did wonderfully on the Mega Abomasnow competition. Currently at place 92, with 108k. Brought M-tar, Tyrantrum (lvl11), Machamp (lvl20, SL5) and Archeops (lvl10). Incredibly, Archeops was the key, no wonder it shows in almost all the top records.

maceng

Rikaria

-We'll be getting free items each time we Check In. It'll only last for two weeks though, and once you forget an item, you can't get it. The first reward is 20 reserve Hearts. Check one of the Notices for a full list.

-By the way, everyone gets Rayquaza for free. Those that have it already... won't get anything as compensation.

-Speaking of which, there's a... Rayquaza competition?

-Anyway, Victini now has a 2x EXP multiplier. Level up your Pokémon!

-New Main and Expert Stages are added!

-Some stages also were adjusted. Were they buffed or nerfed?

-Certain Legendary and Mythical Pokémon have returned.

Info about the new Main and Expert Stages as well as what's coming later can be found here.

FriedSquid

It's nice to get Rayquaza for free since I was having a lot of trouble catching it... But I still have to S Rank it. I guess now that I have it I need to hurry up and beat Mega Rayquaza since I'm almost done collecting 20 MSUs.

Also that new Victini multiplier is awesome! That will really help since I have a lot of Pokemon that desperately need exp but I've been too busy grinding for coins.

Really would be nice if they at some point bring back the Latias EB... I still don't have it

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

maceng

Burn thru all my coins trying to finish and S-ranking the new stages. Just M-Salemence needed. Did a trial run on him and I suggest bringing (Salemence is a fifth Poke), M-Ray, Zekrom, Articuno (for the power, lvl15 or better) and a BB+ (Walrein or Mamoswine) using a DD, MS and a +5 Moves to beat it, or a full item run with M-Ray to catch it.

maceng

Rikaria

Oh... I forgot to mention: the Rayquaza competition is different between both versions. 3DS is timed, while Mobile is moves-based.

3DS also has access to Complexity -1, so we're pretty much screwed if we wanna do full item reattempts...

maceng

Already settling for 3rd tier (3MSUs plus 3 RMLs): I do (very) well on timed stages, but not with Normal teams which seem to be the er..., norm for this competition. Still,... great rewards!!

maceng

BulbasaurusRex

How the heck do I beat Stage 358 (Trapinch) without using a Jewel?! I've got Chandelure, Emboar, Maractus, and Joltik now all leveled up to L10, but it's still not enough.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

Rikaria

It's a puzzle-like stage. You're better off looking up a guide (text or video).

BulbasaurusRex

@Rikaria Thanks for the tip. I don't know how they expected many people to figure that one out on their own.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

Rikaria

Actually, I managed to beat that stage without any kind of help back before new Main Stages were a thing (when there were only 150 of them), so it's a matter of trial-and-error.

maceng

Uf, finally finished with the EB. Took me a while because I wanted to skill level Mewtwo first to SL5, Po4. So I used all my coins doing that. Nice EB, finished with 24 MSUs and 11 RMLs (after spending 5 on M-Salemence and 2 on Pidgeot, just in case).

EDIT: Sorry, I meant SL4 for Mewtwo.

Edited on by maceng

maceng

Late

Nice. Tried to translate the site with Chrome's translator and got "great results". Found the part where Gen 7 was confirmed though. Wanted to see if there are any more details but apparently there are not.

Edited on by Late

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

maceng

Stopped at the EB around 6 hours ago. Just got to lvl175, did some stages to see if there was a skip, so now I'm at stage 182.

Decided that since I might need a jewel to finish the competition at stage 200, I prefer to finish both Tyranitar grinding (for the RMLs) and Ho-oh (at lvl3, Pyre). Started grinding Meowth again in order to play a bit of the competition which I'm gonna try on Saturday and on Sunday.

This has been the hardest EB ever, and probably one of the most expensive ones (along Diancie's and Zygarde's).

maceng

Rikaria

No way... Cresselia's first run > Diancie > Celebi > Cresselia's second run.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic