Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 8,341 to 8,360 of 9,620

Discostew

GraphicGenius wrote:

Guys, I just thought of an idea for a game!
A sprite game where you can have a family and do a lot of different stuff like bake, play mini-games in an arcade, and lots more.
What do you think?

I was initially thinking you were talking about a "Legacy of the Wizard"-type of game involving a family.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

randomous

Well goodness, if everyone's going to get all christmas-y with their pictures, I guess I will too. Does the tiny hat count?

Edited on by randomous

randomous

VincentFaraday

Does anybody know if it is possible to customize the default keyboard in PTC?

I wish I was on the Enterprise.

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8460-1195

damolii

@TexMurphy Ok, I understand what you mean. I used sprite collisions even with my mov8ng background, but I see how GRP data would be smoother and more effective in that situation.

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

damolii

@twinArmageddons That's truly awesome!!! XD. Interest in making an RPG has ameliorated since I made mine. Speaking of mine....

There it is. It's not much, and I haven't made any improvements from previously (which I should). Anyway, i just wanted to get it back in circulation

P.S: Y to fight, X to save.

Edited on by damolii

twinArmageddons

damolii wrote:

Interest in making an RPG has ameliorated since I made mine.

actually i've been interested in making an rpg since i started using ptc, i just didn't know enough to make one at the time. i started working on it a few months ago

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

damolii

twinArmageddons wrote:

damolii wrote:

Interest in making an RPG has ameliorated since I made mine.

actually i've been interested in making an rpg since i started using ptc, i just didn't know enough to make one at the time. i started working on it a few months ago

O... Ok I posted mine a few months ago.

randomous

@VincentFaraday What are you trying to do; just change the colors? Or are you trying to change the key look at well?

randomous

swordx

twinArmageddons wrote:

GraphicGenius wrote:

@ramstrong it seems like you try to make me look dumb in everything you post about me.

he does that to everyone, you just have to get used to it
Untitled
here's the wiki page for my rpg: http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:13256

I was going to say that, but I didn't want a flame war...

Has everyone (except Hairmanban) forgotten about my old RPG? You mentioned no RPGs until a few months ago, despite my RPG existing for a long while, and Brizobst's existing for over a year.

swordx

twinArmageddons

VincentFaraday wrote:

Does anybody know if it is possible to customize the default keyboard in PTC?

try messing with a BGD
also since everyone else is doing christmas pics i guess i'll do one too
@swordx there are a lot of rpgs for petit computer but most of them either aren't very good or don't have a lot of stuff to do besides battles
they're also usually very easy and you have to do little to no grinding

Edited on by twinArmageddons

damolii

swordx wrote:

Has everyone (except Hairmanban) forgotten about my old RPG?

It would be a shame if everyone forgot Dungeon Adventure

Espurr

My current project (Not even telling you what it is because my idea is always changing) is on hold for the holiday contest. This is definite. The game is called Glace, where you collect treasure in a castle.

Edited on by Espurr

"The heart has reasons the mind knows nothing of."-Blaise Pascal
Pokemon X Friend Code:3883-5184-5725
Safari: Grass
Pokemon: Pansage, Sawsbuck (Spring), Gogoat.

swordx

I guess maybe it wasn't very good...Oh well, my action RPG won't b so easily forgotten!

swordx

Espurr

Hey, can someone fix my page on the wiki? It is called Glace.

"The heart has reasons the mind knows nothing of."-Blaise Pascal
Pokemon X Friend Code:3883-5184-5725
Safari: Grass
Pokemon: Pansage, Sawsbuck (Spring), Gogoat.

twinArmageddons

Untitled
here's the second demo of aottg
you're in the forest and you have to survive for 3 minutes
changes
-remade gas
-added death animation for titans
-improved the grab escapes and made them less broken
-added 2 new titan attacks, improved hitboxes and made it more accurate
-new deviant titan; crawler, crawls really fast and tries to crush you or jump up and bite you if you're too high (hopefully it's op )
-can hit titan's achilles tendon to knock them down for a bit
-npc is optional
-added pause menu
-minor graphical/performance improvements
i made a mistake on 2 lines; on line 767, replace the line with IF BTRIG()AND 32THEN END, and on line 970 replace it with IF TCHX>125AND TCHY>100AND TCHTIME==1THEN END and you should be fine

VincentFaraday

@randomous I'm trying to make change the keys on the keyboard from English to Hebrew. It's part of a Hebrew typing program I wanted to make. Hebrew is written from right to left, so I though it would be a good programming exercise for me.

I wish I was on the Enterprise.

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8460-1195

ramstrong

I'm just a simpleton. You should be better than me. If a simpleton's observations frequently make you look stupid, you may have a bigger problem than looking stupid.

VincentFaraday wrote:

@randomous I'm trying to make change the keys on the keyboard from English to Hebrew. It's part of a Hebrew typing program I wanted to make. Hebrew is written from right to left, so I though it would be a good programming exercise for me.

Easier to just build your own keyboard, rather than modifying existing internal one.

Edited on by ramstrong

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

theblackdragon

@ramstrong: If you don't want to give someone help or advice, then don't. If they're posting off-topic, just report them and move on. I'm getting tired of having to step in and clean up these messes you're making because you've decided to be rude to another user for whatever reason. It's not that hard to ignore someone if they're asking a question you don't feel like answering, is it?

That goes for all of you, really. Please, everyone, be considerate toward your fellow users. If you don't feel like answering a question, no one's forcing you to say anything! You are absolutely free to keep doing what you're doing uninterrupted, I promise :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ramstrong

theblackdragon wrote:

just report them and move on.

I've deleted all my advice postings, and will simply hit the report button from now on. Thx.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic