Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 8,261 to 8,280 of 9,620

InsertPi

@Discostew I could never do that. Good job!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

BonChoi

I was looking through the Wikipedia page of hello world programs in different programming languages and I found....
Untitled @IAmAPersson ...?

Edited on by BonChoi

Programmer for Minecraft DS!

Press B!

GraphicGenius

@Bonchoi and @IAmAPersson this could become an actual programming language!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

InsertPi

GraphicGenius wrote:

Bonchoi and IAmAPersson this could become an actual programming language!

I highly doubt it. If it does, I will be very surprised

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Espurr

Arrrrrgh! My final idea is Happy Wars with sprites. It is a game where you run around capturing castles.

"The heart has reasons the mind knows nothing of."-Blaise Pascal
Pokemon X Friend Code:3883-5184-5725
Safari: Grass
Pokemon: Pansage, Sawsbuck (Spring), Gogoat.

GraphicGenius

@IAmAPersson its wikipedia it has to be popular to be on there.
By the way, what game should I make?

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

BonChoi

Urchin8 wrote:

Arrrrrgh! My final idea is Happy Wars with sprites. It is a game where you run around capturing castles.

Please don't triple post :/ Reported to admins.

Press B!

InsertPi

GraphicGenius wrote:

@IAmAPersson its wikipedia it has to be popular to be on there.
By the way, what game should I make?

Make Happy Wheels. I've always wanted that game for on-the-go

swordx

BonChoi wrote:

Urchin8 wrote:

Please don't triple post :/ Reported to admins.

That was caused by lag.

swordx

theblackdragon

@BonChoi: as swordx said, it was just lag — you can (or could now that i've cleaned it up lol) tell by the timestamp being the same on each comment. no need to make a fuss, just report and move on next time :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

BonChoi

theblackdragon wrote:

@BonChoi: as swordx said, it was just lag — you can (or could now that i've cleaned it up lol) tell by the timestamp being the same on each comment. no need to make a fuss, just report and move on next time :3

Thanks

Press B!

Slayer

If I haven't been posting a lot lately it's because I got Skyrim. And that's honestly enough reason lol.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

GraphicGenius

@IAmAPersson what's Happy Wheels?

InsertPi

GraphicGenius wrote:

@IAmAPersson what's Happy Wheels?

Nevermind

GraphicGenius

@IAmAPersson Then tell me another idea and when are you going to release Mindcrush?

InsertPi

GraphicGenius wrote:

@IAmAPersson Then tell me another idea and when are you going to release Mindcrush?

This is Happy Wheels. Also, I'm probably not gonna release the mindcrush compiler; just the brainf*ck compiler (which will hopefully be sometime tomorrow).

Edited on by antdickens

GraphicGenius

@IAmAPersson it looks a bit challenging...

InsertPi

GraphicGenius wrote:

@IAmAPersson it looks a bit challenging...

In my opinion, brainf*ck is the hardest programming language EVER to program in. With it's lack of (true) IF statements and all text working on ASCII values, it's very hard to make even a simple output statement in. You even have to make your own algorithms for math. Here's the algorithm I use for addition:

[<]>,.>,.<[>+<-]

although I do need to adjust it. This only works on adding ASCII values together. To input 2 integers and receive the integer representing the sum of your input, you'll have to be creative with input/output.

Edited on by InsertPi

Pixelrobin

Thats just great... My 3ds.s B button stopped working again even thought I sent it in to be repaired for the very same problem.

I don't really feel like dishing out another 80 bucks. It was too much before, its still too much.

They told me an electric surge broke it. I made sure to charge via surge protector and still no difference.

I seriously feel ripped off. Oh and I forgot to delete my browser cookies and whoever repaired my 3ds sent spam to all my contacts.

Why, just Why?

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

TexMurphy

@Bluerobin2 I hope you were being nice this year. Btw, how is the Petit Community web site going?

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic