Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 5,781 to 5,800 of 9,620

swordx

randomous wrote:

@Morphtorok Nahh, you didn't start anything lol.

Just for the record, I think this guy is pretty dang amazing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdJBNkJ5jXI

He just goes around remaking old sega games... perfectly lol.

That guy gets me soooo mad. He's AMAZING but he NEVER releases his QR codes!!! I watch his videos OVER AND OVER, but then I get sad because he won't release his games... D:

@Ramstrong oops...forgot think in that sentence...I really need my sleep... I had to wake up at 5 AM for a cross country meet...and I'm not a morning person...Yeah...

Edited on by swordx

swordx

Pixelrobin

@IamAPerson I forgot to mention all commands need to be one line only.

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Pixelrobin

Oh, BTW I highly reccomend all PTC lovers to get JustBASIC. (justbasic.com). It looks like the project has been dropped, but the website is still there, and you can still download it. And its free too.

Its a Pure, 100% BASIC compiler for PC.

Eel

swordx wrote:

randomous wrote:

@Morphtorok Nahh, you didn't start anything lol.

Just for the record, I think this guy is pretty dang amazing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdJBNkJ5jXI

He just goes around remaking old sega games... perfectly lol.

That guy gets me soooo mad. He's AMAZING but he NEVER releases his QR codes!!! I watch his videos OVER AND OVER, but then I get sad because he won't release his games... D:

Everytime I see what these people can do with Petit Computer... My programs start looking like misshapen figures made with legos and glue in my mind lol

I read in the comments that he (she?) never releases codes for anything copy righted... That's actually.... Kinda nice of him.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

swordx

It's nice, I just wish I could play Fantasy Zone. I wonder how (s)he does it..

swordx

Pixelrobin

@swordx s(he) used an application called Petit Computer. In this program, s(he) entered lines and lines of what are called commands and functions in a particular order to create something called a program. Then s(he) ran the program to play this thing called a game, which was translated from the program.

InsertPi

Bluerobin2 wrote:

@swordx s(he) used an application called Petit Computer. In this program, s(he) entered lines and lines of what are called commands and functions in a particular order to create something called a program. Then s(he) ran the program to play this thing called a game, which was translated from the program.

Lol

Oh btw guys, ummm, I can't get multiple IDs to work. I'm understanding the engine a lot more now, and can identify almost any part of the engine. But that isn't really helping... Anyone wanna give it a shot? The this is that I'm so close to getting it to work!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Ralph

@IAmAPerson
I edited it to work, I can upload it later. The problem is that I can't find a free button to use.

Ralph

InsertPi

Ralph wrote:

@IAmAPerson
I edited it to work, I can upload it later. The problem is that I can't find a free button to use.

BLOCK IDS?!?! Awesome! What button are you needing? I'm adding the touch GUI, so we won't need any more buttons than were already using.

Minecraft DS is looking more and more like a group project. Like coral maze!

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

GraphicGenius

I think the number one programmer is @randomous second is @IamAPerson and third is @ramstrong

If anybody wants to know I'm making a Sprite Adventure game. I think the menu Isn't very good but the actual game is going to be pretty fun.

Ok this is off topic but I just want to make it clear, I thought the 2DS was a JOKE. All they did was take a 3DS and took away the ability of 3D!

— Use the Edit button to add to your post, rather than double-posting. --Raylax

Edited on by Raylax

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

GraphicGenius

IAmAPerson wrote:

Thanks!

I'm not trying to be nice I actually mean it.
I could also give you some tips on sprites to help you combine your knowledge of graphics and eventually sprites.
I do think that if you learn sprites you could make great games!

Edited on by Raylax

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

Slayer

programmerpro wrote:

I think the number one programmer is @randomous second is @IamAPerson and third is @ramstrong

Then exactly where's Discostew? You saw the intro to MM2 PTC. That looked hard to make, extremely, as well as MM2 PTC gameplay ITSELF. That was glorious.
Here's the intro if you didn't see it:

No offense to any other programmers, and we can all believe I'm somewhere near the bottom of the list.
XD

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Ralph

@IAmAPerson
http://imgur.com/kHxPMPz
This worked the last time I tried it. I had no buttons left so pressing the Y button changes the block ID. You can change it so the Y button goes to the chat again and using the GUI changes the block ID

Edited on by Ralph

Ralph

Raylax

Good grief. Since I just had to clean this thread up, a few things:

• Keep the discussion on-topic.
  • If you have a problem with another user, use the Report button or the Contact Form and let the moderating team know.
  • Do not kick off a huge argument, it just means we have to do a ton of clean-up.
  • Ramstrong, you are quite welcome to advertise your blog in your signature.

Thanks for your co-operation folks. -Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Slayer

Okay, now that I've seen the second clean-up from staff or admin, time to focus on my project. I'm gonna edit my code and overall be silent for a little while so I can look at the menu code I use.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

ramstrong

Raylax wrote:

Good grief. Since I just had to clean this thread up, a few things:

• Keep the discussion on-topic.
  • If you have a problem with another user, use the Report button or the Contact Form and let the moderating team know.
  • Do not kick off a huge argument, it just means we have to do a ton of clean-up.
  • Ramstrong, you are quite welcome to advertise your blog in your signature.

Thanks for your co-operation folks. -Raylax

Thank you Raylax. Sorry for the trouble. And yes, I do have my ramstrong blogspot address in my signature. Today's event is explained on today's post.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

LeviCelJir

Ralph wrote:

@IAmAPerson
http://imgur.com/kHxPMPz
This worked the last time I tried it. I had no buttons left so pressing the Y button changes the block ID. You can change it so the Y button goes to the chat again and using the GUI changes the block ID

wow thats epic

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

Pixelrobin

My miniature code compiler is almost complete. About half the code is for visuals . I made a PTC-esque main menu with a moving logo on top and options on the bottom. Saving and loading was added too. The only thing left really is the IF statement. The language features some very basic commands, making this language most suitable for programming calculators with your own equations. Hence the name Small_Math. I was going to call it PmL (Petit Math language), but pml also stands for a really rare and deadly disease...

(@IamAPerson) This is pretty much the last chance for anyone to submit single-line commands I can use.

ramstrong

Bluerobin2 wrote:

This is pretty much the last chance for anyone to submit single-line commands I can use.

I suggest IF () GOTO.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

InsertPi

Bluerobin2 wrote:

I was going to call it PmL (Petit Math language), but pml also stands for a really rare and deadly disease...

That wouldn't've been a good idea. I suggest the name SimpleMath, or SM for short.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic