Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 5,801 to 5,820 of 9,620

Pixelrobin

@ramstrong thats a good idea! Except instead of Labels, you can specify which line of code to go to... You only have 21 lines to code. @IamAPerson I said i'm calling it Small_Math. And I just realized I have to update the MATH command to be able to handle things like exponents and square roots. This will be a BIG homework helper because school starts for me in 2 days. In case anyine is unfamiliar with the MATH command, its the only way to use math in the program. So instead of:
Y=2X+X²+5
it would be:
MATH(Y)=2X+X²+5

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

InsertPi

@Ralph you're now in the credits for "Engine Improvement"

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

boot

Ralph wrote:

@IAmAPerson
http://imgur.com/kHxPMPz
This worked the last time I tried it. I had no buttons left so pressing the Y button changes the block ID. You can change it so the Y button goes to the chat again and using the GUI changes the block ID

This is so cool! I added a function that Prints whatever block you have. im working on a bar...

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

InsertPi

boot wrote:

This is so cool! I added a function that Prints whatever block you have. im working on a bar...

I already am making that. Remember, I have to do something!
And also, when you quote, take out the @mention please. My inbox is filling up...

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

boot

IAmAPerson wrote:

boot wrote:

I already am making that. Remember, I have to do something!

sorry... I just made one for mysele until you finish the update

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

Slayer

IAmAPerson wrote:

Bluerobin2 wrote:

I was going to call it PmL (Petit Math language), but pml also stands for a really rare and deadly disease...

That wouldn't've been a good idea. I suggest the name SimpleMath, or SM for short.

You've been on GameFAQs, you probably saw Discostew's username. DiscostewSM.
So probably shouldn't copyright the name...
JK, do whatever name you want.

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

SmokedSausage

Untitled

@IAmaperson
So i was bored today and added a cool option to send your world to another player via Local Play! Pretty cool stuff right here.

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

Pixelrobin

So here is a small video of me playing around with Small_Math:

I know the text is small, but that's me making a simple Hello World Program.

Edited on by Pixelrobin

Pixelrobin

@Hansausage if PTC 3D comes with streetpass functionality, You can do that automatically!

randomous

Well, after much toil and quite a few ridiculous "derp, global variable" moments (I'm just too accustomed to object oriented languages), I've finally come up with an extremely rough Solitaire (Klondike) game! It's uhh not quite done, but I'm so irritated with it that I don't want to work on it for a while, and what I have at least works. I'm not going to put it on the QR thread or the Wiki just yet (because it's not done), so I hope it's all right if I just leave it here instead.

Untitled

Tap a card to send it up to the "foundation". Drag cards to move them around. Press A to send up as many cards as you possible can at that point. Press START to start a new game. Press left/right to change the card backs. Press X to save JUST the settings (the card back only for now).

I've played about 30 games on it so far, and I haven't come across any glitches or anything... but you know how these things are. Hope you like it!

Oh, and I'm totally going to make the old Windows solitaire winning screen... you know, with the jumping cards and stuff. It'll be great!

Edited on by randomous

randomous

TexMurphy

@randomouse
That is by far the best program I have played on PTC. That will remain on my program list for a long time. Thank You,
EDIT: Now I want my DS back. Everyone else wants to play your game.

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

randomous

@TexMurphy Wha... what??? Wow, thank you! You must really like solitaire lol.

randomous

Zack56144

randomous wrote:

Well, after much toil and quite a few ridiculous "derp, global variable" moments (I'm just too accustomed to object oriented languages), I've finally come up with an extremely rough Solitaire (Klondike) game! It's uhh not quite done, but I'm so irritated with it that I don't want to work on it for a while, and what I have at least works. I'm not going to put it on the QR thread or the Wiki just yet (because it's not done), so I hope it's all right if I just leave it here instead.

Untitled

Tap a card to send it up to the "foundation". Drag cards to move them around. Press A to send up as many cards as you possible can at that point. Press START to start a new game. Press left/right to change the card backs. Press X to save JUST the settings (the card back only for now).

I've played about 30 games on it so far, and I haven't come across any glitches or anything... but you know how these things are. Hope you like it!

Oh, and I'm totally going to make the old Windows solitaire winning screen... you know, with the jumping cards and stuff. It'll be great!

It's.. the most beautiful thing i've ever seen!!! it's about time someone made an amazing solitaire for PTC!

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

randomous

@Zack56144 Thank you! Now I feel like you guys are just pulling my leg lol.

Edit - Don't forget: it's not done yet. I'd like to add a winning screen at least... and I need the settings to be retained when you start a new game without saving your old settings (until you quit, that is).

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Zack56144

randomous wrote:

@Zack56144 Thank you! Now I feel like you guys are just pulling my leg lol.

Edit - Don't forget: it's not done yet. I'd like to add a winning screen at least... and I need the settings to be retained when you start a new game without saving your old settings (until you quit, that is).

well cant wait for the next update! =P

randomous

@TexMurphy People want to play solitaire that badly? Lol do they program on Petit Computer and just want to look at it, or do they just like playing the game?

randomous

TexMurphy

@randomous They just like solitaire, alot. I still don't have my ds back. I guess the battery will run out before they stop playing your game. I think its a great game because it is very well made. I would like to look at the code but I'll have to wait. and wait...

TexMurphy

Peidorrento

randomous wrote:

[imghttp://db.tt/Fj21KNX1/img]

Man.... Very well done!

"A vingança nunca é plena, mata a alma e a envenena" - Seu Madruga
Presidente, CEO, Programador e único empregado da Peidosoft.
https://www.facebook.com/nonamefornowsoft

randomous

@Peidorrento Thank you very much! I've uhhh never seen you here before lol.

Edit: Well, looks like I have to add the winning screen and put this on the QR sharing thread very soon lol.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Zack56144

I just got the Mega Man 2 (Demo 2) and i've never scanned so many qr codes in my life
@randomous i take that back about saying your games had a lot of qr codes lol

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic