Forums

Topic: 8/17/09 NA Predictions?

Posts 21 to 40 of 100

aoeder

Well, I hope we get something DECENT next week for DSiWare! NO Nintendo, that DOES NOT mean ports of old DS games most of us already have, and almost USELESS applications!

aoeder

aoeder

Well, Nintendo just doesn't seem to understand how bad they're screwing this service up. They could AT LEAST release some REAL games! Where's New Super Mario Bros. DSi?

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

Charlie_The_Unicorn

dsi+app+man100 wrote:

Charlie+The+Unicorn wrote:

For DSiWare, It will be Puzzle League Express, with a slight chance of (the app that I wont say) along with it.

who told you this? are you positive about this coming 0ut?

It's just a prediction!

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

Macaronius

the only reason i like pop+ solo is because it reminds me of the homebrew channel (-)

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

Hardy83

protozone wrote:

the only reason i like pop+ solo is because it reminds me of the homebrew channel (-)

Hopefully we'll get that soon, cause I'm sure the DSi hardware can handle playing movies, since Nintendo obviously won't give us a movie player in any form other then their lame channel thing probably next year, or next major event.

Hardy83

Funky_Gamer

Flipnote must come out. If it comes out in Europe, it has to come out in America.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

castlehominid99

Pokemon Red and Blue
Game and watch( some of them)
Flipnote studio
and Pop+ solo

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

ItsFuzzyPickles

For August 17th, 2009 for the VC, I predict Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and if possible Earthbound.

NO "Earthbound is never coming to the VC." excuse.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Bah, no Earthbound for me. I'm hoping for either Tetris Attack or Mario Kart!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BillyMays

We're probably getting flipnote either this or next week because nintendo said we would get flipnote by the end of the summer

BillyMays

Slapshot

@MarioMaster..... Thank you dude. Someone else who will say it the way it is If Flipnote does indeed come out this week I will once again (only for a short while of course ) be happy with DSiWare. I mean you gotta keep em on their toes or they just start slacking off on releases. Look at what happen after two short weeks of lackluster VC content

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Don

Super Star Wars Empire Strikes Back

Don

aoeder

Well the possibilities are:

• UNO
  • GhostWire
  • Alien Havoc
  • Prehistoric Man
  • Planet Puzzle League DSi
  • Guitar Rock Tour
  • Pop Plus: Solo
  • Brain Age Express: Sudoku
  • Flipnote Studio

...or Nintendo could just surprise us...

Flipnote Studio, Pop Plus: Solo or UNO are most likely though!

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

IndianDan

North American DSiWare Selections:
Since the Flipnote Studio is coming to EU/AU Friday along with it comes this. http://flipnote.hatena.com and if that's the case. then this coming monday North America will also get it as well. Cause i found out that the site will launch friday in EU/AU and if that's the case. Then we will get it too!

So i have only one thing to say!!!!!
Nintendo Of America Release Flipnote Studio Monday!!!!

Edited on by IndianDan

Daniel Quinn,
http://www.nintendowiiulimited.com/wp4

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.