Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,242

Nin10dad

Not interested in master chief but Parapa..... @Ersatz

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

Samus7Killer

Pretty satisfied I was able to get both Bayonettas and a PS1 Cloud on Friday (P2 Cloud looks way too weeb for my taste.... never liked that style of Cloud)... I think I'm done doing amiibos, unless they do a Midna line... Like Princsses form and an Imp form without WolfLink. I'd buy those. Won't happen doe.

Edited on by Samus7Killer

Samus7Killer

Samus7Killer

bezerker99 wrote:

@Samus7Killer I agree with you on the P2 Cloud! That's why I didn't bother with that one either.

I must admit, this Cloud amiibo is fantastic looking and def worth the wait.

FINAL FANTASY VII is my all time fave RPG and Cloud is my Fave FF character of all time. He looks amazing and He will stay inside the box. I'm just so glad I was able to get it at regular price and it was the last one Gamestop had. Sad i had to go inside that store, cause they push their card and preorders. I had to debate the guy why i don't want an X1X and will never buy a M$ product in my life ever again. OMG i hate that store.
But anyways, OMG i love the Cloud amiibo. It took Nintendo a year to get these to finally to release.

Samus7Killer

bezerker99

@Samus7Killer I feel your pain regarding GameStop. I bought an amiibo there a few years ago and the employee behind the counter asked if I wanted to purchase "insurance" for it. LOL!

EDIT: I was planning on keeping my Cloud in the box but the packaging was a bit damaged and bent when it was shipped to me so I went ahead and just tore into it.

Edited on by bezerker99

Samus7Killer

bezerker99 wrote:

@Samus7Killer I feel your pain regarding GameStop. I bought an amiibo there a few years ago and the employee behind the counter asked if I wanted to purchase "insurance" for it. LOL!

EDIT: I was planning on keeping my Cloud in the box but the packaging was a bit damaged and bent when it was shipped to me so I went ahead and just tore into it.

If i can find a duplicate of the Bayonettas and PS1 Cloud I'll gladly open them up.
Funny cause buying amiibos for the first time in over a year, i wanna play some Smash for WiiU again.

Samus7Killer

ChickenNugg

I have two Kirby Amiibo.
The smashbros and the Kirby Series Kirby

I want the lime green hair inkling girl amiibo tho

I also have the yarn yoshi amiibo plushie, it's in Pink :3

Edited on by Eel

ChickenNugg

My Nintendo: Chickenugg | Nintendo Network ID: KirbyFriendPal

Namco

Metroid Amiibo Review
Untitled

It is squishy! 10/10
Also if you're playing through Samus Returns you may often wonder... where the f*ck on SR388 am I? This guy shows you the location of his nearest family member, so you can go and murder it. Always a pleasure doing business with this little traitor!

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Hyrule

Here's mine, really need to get a new shelf, there's no space left:
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Hyrule

Switch Friend Code: SW-7459-0389-4683 | Nintendo Network ID: HyruleMage | Twitter:

chiefeagle02

My amiibo collection (11/5/2017):

Super Smash Bros.
-Mario
-Link
-Kirby
-Dr. Mario

Super Mario Bros.
-Toad

Legend of Zelda
-Ocarina Link
-8 Bit Link
-Wind Waker Link
-Wind Waker Zelda
-Wolf Link

Super Mario 30th Anniversary
-Retro 8-bit Mario
-Modern 8-bit Mario

Pikmin
-Pikmin

Splatoon
-Inkling Boy v.1
-Inkling Girl v.1
-Green Inkling

Animal Crossing
-Isabelle (Winter)
-Digby
-Tom Nook
-Cyrus
-Reese
-K.K. Slider
-Mabel

Skylanders Supercharged
-Donkey Kong

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

blaisedinsd

Basically all my Amiibo have broken. They still scan stuff but they aren't very sturdy.

I have Link Archer Amiibo- hand and bow and arrow broke off

Purple Inkling Boy- missing hair

Orange Inkling Girl- missing head

Green Yarn Yoshi- just generally dirty looking and don't know how I should clean without destroying it

SW-7087-5868-6390

Eagle9

I have
SSB Collection Mario
Poochy
Lucina
Robin
Marth
Ike

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

Inkling

Surprised this thread is still going haha.
I recently got rid of most of my amiibo. I'm down to just the big Yarn Yoshi and the blue Yarn Yoshi.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Namco

Chrom and Lucina look awesome next to each other. Amiibo's have improved a lot in terms of quality. I used to consider Lucina as my best looking amiibo when I got her. The first two waves of Smash Bros Amiibo were not that great. I hate the yellow and blue stands. Ike doesn't compare well to Lucina, to be honest my Ike Amiibo is a bit derpy and I prefer the newer sturdy capes.

But man, Chrom and Tiki are a whole new level of goodlooking. I feel like I received the example editions they show at reveal. I just compared Chrom's Falchion to Lucina's parallel Falchion's and now it looks pretty bland.

Too bad they're from different Amiibo series (Smash Bros / Fire Emblem)... I do like my consistency. Also humanoid Amiibo really differentiate in size. Celica and Alm are quite tiny, Tiki on the other hand is a giant in comparison.

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

NaviAndMii

Got Inkling Boy (Splatoon 2) for Christmas! Nice action pose - and I'm sure that having my 'go-to' loadout stored on it is going to come in handy! Welcome to the collection little guy!

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Lunaria

I only collect ones with characters I like or that are useful in-game, so I don't have that many. Right now I have Barioth & Ayuria and a Metroid on the way.

Lunaria

Switch Friend Code: SW-4741-0039-3035 | 3DS Friend Code: 0448-0967-2895

gukingofheart

I got 4 amiibos, not a fan overall.
Silver Mario, Link, Wolf Link, and a cereal box!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gis4ByWmwo4
What's on your Nintendo Switch?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic