Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,242

Skyman

Hi there, sorry if this is a really novice question but need some advice as we have never bought one before. My daughter who is 8 loves Mario cart on the switch and for her birthday next month I was going to buy her an Amiibo,.. her fav is Peach and I was wondering if Peach wedding or any other princess ones work worth the Mario cart on switch.. any help would be appreciated, I don't want to buy her one that doesn't work on Mario ..

Skyman

Anti-Matter

@Skyman
Any Princess Peach Amiibo will be counted same as Princess Peach outfit for Mii.
I had scanned my Wedding Peach Amiibo onto Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and got Princess Peach outfit for Mii.
Once you scanned the Amiibo, the costumes will be Permanent Unlocked, no need to scan Amiibo anymore.

My advice, buy Wedding Peach Amiibo for Super Mario Odyssey, because it will very helpful for Super Mario Odyssey (Extra 6 Lives every time you scan the Amiibo) & Unlock Princess Peach outfit for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

MarioFan64

Here's my collection:
Mario
Waluigi
Light BlueYarn Yoshi
Cyrus
K.K. Slider
Reese

MarioFan64

JLPick

I own 28 of the figures and a bunch of the animal crossing home designer cards. Other than that, they seemed to completely disappear from the stores around me, so I haven't been able to find anything else (which I wanted to add a few more to the collection). Don't know what happened, or why nintendo stopped making them, honestly, I think there will be more when Smash comes out on Switch, but other than that, there's some that just came out, and you can't find a single one in stores...even the Animal Crossing ones disappeared, and definitely not ordering from Amazon or Ebay where scalpers want too high of prices for them. Anyone know what's going on with them, or did nintendo stop making them completely since they aren't the money maker during the Wii U's era anymore, and they now have their money coming in from the Switch? I would have thought they would have at least made a new Donkey Kong for the DKC tropical Freeze game releasing on Switch.

JLPick

SwitchForce

bezerker99 wrote:

My local Walmart had Daisy amiibos on clearance for $2 so I got one. I am now up to 68 amiibos.

Your kidding, I got every Amiibo including Monster Hunter 3DS version JPN and missing only Dark Souls Amiibo and Cubby boy JPN otherwise my collection is complete for all Amiibo series.

SwitchForce

judaspete

I own 2. Palutena because Toys R Us had a bunch for $2, and Player 2 Bayonetta because I love her.

judaspete

My Nintendo: judaspete | Nintendo Network ID: judaspete

SwitchForce

I myself went all wild and got all the Amiibo collections list and some Monster Hunter JPN Amiibo. The only one left is cuby Amiibo JPN otherwise I got everything Amiibo under the sun now.
I used this site to find what Amiibo I am missing and that is how I did my collection. I didn't however get the Skylander versions and only some of the Amiibo cards but probably not all.

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_amiibo

Edited on by SwitchForce

SwitchForce

Arpie

Not many for me but I'm a casual buyer who just picks up those characters I'm a fan of. The collection below may betray my favourite game series though!

Samus Aran (Smash series)
Samus Aran (Metroid series)
Metroid
Zero Suit Samus
Yoshi (Mario series)
Yarn Yoshi
Chibi-robo
Captain Olimar
Detective Pikachu
Fox
Mr Game & Watch
Meta Knight

Arpie

Mattsmash

I only started collecting recently, with just over 30. I started from most recent and worked my way back the best I could, while grabbing any "deals" I seen on the way.

Annoyed that I'm in the UK for the Mega Man 11 release, so will have a torrid time trying to get that and even more annoyed at the Dark Souls Amiibo being harder to find now they've changed the date.

I will just try my luck on release day.

Instagram: Nintendo.Matt

SwitchForce

Well with the upcoming SSB Switch they are the Amiibo are slowly dripping out so look for them from GameStop, BestBuy, Amazon, or other online retailers. Otherwise if you find them cheap on eBay get it otherwise as the December 7 SSB release closes in they most likely will spike in prices.

SwitchForce

LilDoggo48

Found a Smash Bros. series Pac-Man amiibo and a Super Mario. Series Mario amiibo recently.

And finally broke down and bought the Super Mario. Bowser Amiibo and Smash Bros. Inkling Amiibo off of Nintendo's website.

I hope they eventually re-release Bowser Jr. cause i'm weary to buy them off of third party's from Amazon & the like.

Edited on by LilDoggo48

Eagerly Awaiting Animal Crossing for Switch!

lanszelot

Hi,
I bought an amiibo to my partner "praise the sun" which come with post.
On the way the box got damaged. She is so sad now
I tried to scan the pics to print, but the damage can visible.
I tried to find good quality pic to print, but can't.
Where can I found the box front and back, to print and put on a cardboard to fix the box?

lanszelot

SwitchForce

So how many on here got the 3 Amiibos for Feb 15 release bought all three or choose different combo to buy from them?

I got preordered:
Piranha Plant
King K. Rool
Ice Climbers

Only because I collect them but I do like the Amiibos they hold their values more so then the games. And I think if you have the complete collection for that Series they have more value.

Edited on by SwitchForce

SwitchForce

SwitchForce

lanszelot wrote:

@lanszelot can somebody help for the previous question?

Did the Amiibo get damaged? Is so your choices are to contact whom you bought it from and if Gamestop then you need to contact them. But if bought through seller other than GameStop then your rights are limited to what you can do.

SwitchForce

lanszelot

@SwitchForce
Amiibo didn't get damage, only the box. This is why ask that 2 pictures, because I print again, and that is ok. I can't find anywhere the back. Mine is damaged and when I scanned it the damage still there. If somebody have same amiibo, and scan the back, or somebody know a site where I can found that picture....

lanszelot

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic