Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,777

MrWalkieTalkie

DefHalan wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

martinskrtel37 wrote:

can't see any appeal in the mario line - the smash line is where it's at

Same, unless there's been confirmed usage of the Mario series amiibos other than MP10. I have no interest in Mario Party.

Well they work with all the same games that the Smash figures of the same characters work in.

Exactly, I don't get the hate. They can do anything that the Mario characters in the Smash Series can do. I don't understand why everyone is acting like these are locked to only Mario Party 10. Not to mention how lots of people keep calling it the "Mario Party 10 series" when it's supposed to be a generic Super Mario series that isn't based specifically on 1 game.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Yoshi

Not to mention that the Super Mario series will probably be compatible with every future Mario game.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

DefHalan

brewsky wrote:

Not to mention that the Super Mario series will probably be compatible with every future Mario game.

Also it will be consistently restocked, unlike the Smash series which was a limited run. I bet whenever a new supports a Smash series figure that hasn't gotten a generic figure it will come back to store shelves even for a short while. But this Super Mario series will be restocked and probably some of the most used in games

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DefHalan

My wife saw the Japanese Import Marth Amiibo for $30 on Amazon and might buy it for me. I told her how much I would hate to give scalpers money but she is figuring if she buys it then I won't feel bad for giving a scalper money because she would be... We will see if she actually buys it

Ryno

DefHalan wrote:

My wife saw the Japanese Import Marth Amiibo for $30 on Amazon and might buy it for me. I told her how much I would hate to give scalpers money but she is figuring if she buys it then I won't feel bad for giving a scalper money because she would be... We will see if she actually buys it

Didn't Nintendo say they were going to restock Marth?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

DefHalan

Ryno wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Didn't Nintendo say they were going to restock Marth?

Yep. Hopefully she will listen lol. Hopefully the restock happens sooner rather than later.

Zerodactyl

Apparently the Super Mario Amiibos are limited edition.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

DefHalan

Zerodactyl wrote:

Apparently the Super Mario Amiibos are limited edition.

Who said that?

TuVictus

The Super Mario amiibos are meant to be the opposite of limited, but we'll see if Nintendo actually provides decent stock for them. I mean Toad is already sold out on Gamestop's site and he doesn't come out until March 20th

TuVictus

BluCrystal

I went to target today, and got bowser! The guy who rung me up said that there were two guys FIGHTING over sheik on sunday the 1st...

I like amiibo. that is all!

Ryno

AmiiboHunter wrote:

I went to target today, and got bowser! The guy who rung me up said that there were two guys FIGHTING over sheik on sunday the 1st...

amiibo's are turning people into animals! How about that for "functionality?"

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

BluCrystal

I just pray to reggie i can get shulk on the 13th!

Edited on by BluCrystal

I like amiibo. that is all!

courvall

amazon.co.uk will have some Wii Fit Trainer for 12.99 on the 8th feb, you can order them now. just ordered myself one

courvall

MeWario

Got Toon Link and Megaman today - they are so great! Amiibos are definitely improving with each wave. I was so tempted to get Rosalina, Bowser and Deedee as well as they are great figures but I just can't justify spending that much Can't wait for Wario now!!!

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

MeWario

Oh and weird side note: The store I went to (in New Zealand) had every Amiibos there is (including Shulk and Wii Fit Trainer)! Certainly no scarcity here... I was so tempted to buy some of the rarer ones.

Edited on by MeWario

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

MegaStoneSmash91

MeWario wrote:

Oh and weird side note: The store I went to (in New Zealand) had every Amiibos there is (including Shulk and Wii Fit Trainer)! Certainly no scarcity here... I was so tempted to buy some of the rarer ones.

If only things were like that in America. I've seen pictures of amiibo displays in European stores and it's like the exact opposite of what's going on here. Most of the harder to find amiibo are just as plentiful as Mario. We haven't even gotten most of wave 3 yet. Not to mention the store exclusive characters that make finding them even more difficult. Importing shouldn't be necessary.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

GrizzlyArctos

My Wii Fit Trainer and Villager Amiibo arrived yesterday, which means that I've finally finished Wave 1!

Yes, I like bears.

skywake

Went to the shops today, not the "big" shops just the local one that happens to have Amiibos. Saw Mario, Pikachu and Link... and that's it. Kinda surprised I saw Link TBH because I know they didn't have him in stock a couple of weeks ago. So I assume they've been restocked since then... which is interesting...

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

DefHalan

Looks like Toad is back on GameStop.com

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic