Forums

Topic: GBA Ambassador: When do you expect them to roll in?

Posts 381 to 400 of 579

LzWinky

Geonjaha wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

I realize its not the 16th in America yet but.....I figured NOJ announced the 16th as the date in JAPAN so I kind of thought.....Nintendo would make it a worlwide release so when the games hit in Japan on the 16th, they would hit most other places on the 15th.....and even if they were waiting until Friday in all regions, why did Australia get their games on their 15th?? Would it really be the end of the world if NOA (and NOE for that matter) just gave us the games?? I don't think anyone would complain about them being out early!

Move to Australia then

Everyone has a complaint when something really cool comes out early in one region - and there's always that guy who points out that they should move there. Slaps Dont be that guy.

And this will be a thing of the past once the games come out

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LucinaSmash

A few minutes ago, I notice that my total download counter increase and I thought that the GBA games are available. I was so happy until I realize that I recently downloaded free eShop previous.

D'oh

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Geonjaha

lz20XX wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

I realize its not the 16th in America yet but.....I figured NOJ announced the 16th as the date in JAPAN so I kind of thought.....Nintendo would make it a worlwide release so when the games hit in Japan on the 16th, they would hit most other places on the 15th.....and even if they were waiting until Friday in all regions, why did Australia get their games on their 15th?? Would it really be the end of the world if NOA (and NOE for that matter) just gave us the games?? I don't think anyone would complain about them being out early!

Move to Australia then

Everyone has a complaint when something really cool comes out early in one region - and there's always that guy who points out that they should move there. Slaps Dont be that guy.

And this will be a thing of the past once the games come out

But I haz my passport in hand noa! D:
rushes out of door to airport

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Geonjaha

SkywardL wrote:

A few minutes ago, I notice that my total download counter increase and I thought that the GBA games are available. I was so happy until I realize that I recently downloaded free eShop previous.

D'oh

Same.
Me: Nah they wont be there, I downloaded 49 things...it'll still be 49.
Opens up Titles to see there's more than 49
Me: OMG Yes! Yes! Oh wait....it says 50. DAMN YOU EURO SPORTS!

Geonjaha

Chris720

I wouldn't be complaining if we all got the games at the same time, but Australia got theirs earlier than the rest of the world, Japan just got theirs.

And now NOE/A are twiddling their thumbs, if everyone else can have them, why can't we?

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

LzWinky

xDemon720x wrote:

I wouldn't be complaining if we all got the games at the same time, but Australia got theirs earlier than the rest of the world, Japan just got theirs.

And now NOE/A are twiddling their thumbs, if everyone else can have them, why can't we?

Because people complain too much

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

skells33

and it is not the 16th yet in either UK or US

skells33

grumblegrumble

Nintendo of America Soapbox Time:

NoA sucks. I think they should fire Reggie and everyone else up the chain of command and re-hire those positions with smarter, more tech savvy people who are ready to steer this thing into the new decade. (Of course, this might be a problem with Nintendo Corp and not NoA, and if so, then this should apply to those people. Sorry, Reg, if your'e out of the loop.) The ENTIRE future of sales is going to be ONLINE and WIRELESS, why they are so slow to realize this is beyond me. (Look at the success of the iTunes Store, the iPad replacing hardcover books, and the iCloud service, etc.) Nintendo needs to realize that offering its games on other devices (Mario games on the iPad) might be a good thing for them, too, but this is beyond NoA's control and has more to do with Nintendo's board of directors' decisions, etc. I know Nintendo makes hardware and are afraid of cannabilization of hardware sales if they offer their games on other devices, but until Nintendo can offer a similar quality online experience, they'll be shooting themselves in the foot.

Also, More thought needs to be put into caring for the user of the product. Why they fail to notify us when they say they are or leave us hanging at times is beyond me. If its a business and they want to make money, then sometimes I feel they could do a much better job of doing so! Hell, hire ME! Lol. I'll make sure the American user base feels loved! I do know these are free games we're talking about and Nintendo won't make money off them, but our happiness will lead to future sales. They also could offer these games up for sale on the e-shop to anyone and everyone after we get ours, why they wouldn't do that is beyond me. While I know there are pure haters and others who on the flip side of that - total brainwashed Nintendo fans-, I feel that we can all agree that NoA has done sort of a below the par job as of late with their fan base. Get your act together, Nintendo of America!

P.S. On a sidenote, word is out that the GBA games are now available in japan after only being available in Australia for the past few hours. So it seems to be inching closer to Europe and America. Let's hope!

Edited on by grumblegrumble

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

Geonjaha

lz20XX wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Some people are getting hyped up about other regions getting the game they want early - but you're the only one getting frustated with people wanting their great games ASAP. Leave em alone.

Geonjaha

CanisWolfred

Geonjaha wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Some people are getting hyped up about other regions getting the game they want early - but you're the only one getting frustated with people wanting their great games ASAP. Leave em alone.

Their complaints are incredibly childish, though, and I don't see why they shouldn't be called out for it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Geonjaha

Maybe so, but just let them complain. You're no more mature than them if you keep responding to people who are dissapointed about not having the games yet with comments like that.

Geonjaha

CosmoXY

grumblegrumble wrote:

NoA sucks. I think they should fire Reggie and everyone else up the chain of command and re-hire those positions with smarter, more tech savvy people who are ready to steer this thing into the new decade. (Of course, this might be a problem with Nintendo Corp and not NoA, and if so, then this should apply to those people. Sorry, Reg, if your'e out of the loop.) The ENTIRE future of sales is going to be ONLINE and WIRELESS, why they are so slow to realize this is beyond me. (Look at the success of the iTunes Store, the iPad replacing hardcover books, and the iCloud service, etc.) Nintendo needs to realize that offering its games on other devices (Mario games on the iPad) might be a good thing for them, too, but this is beyond NoA's control and has more to do with Nintendo's board of directors' decisions, etc. I know Nintendo makes hardware and are afraid of cannabilization of hardware sales if they offer their games on other devices, but until Nintendo can offer a similar quality online experience, they'll be shooting themselves in the foot.

Also, More thought needs to be put into caring for the user of the product. Why they fail to notify us when they say they are or leave us hanging at times is beyond me. If its a business and they want to make money, then sometimes I feel they could do a much better job of doing so! Hell, hire ME! Lol. I'll make sure the American user base feels loved! I do know these are free games we're talking about and Nintendo won't make money off them, but our happiness will lead to future sales. They also could offer these games up for sale on the e-shop to anyone and everyone after we get ours, why they wouldn't do that is beyond me. While I know there are pure haters and others who on the flip side of that - total brainwashed Nintendo fans-, I feel that we can all agree that NoA has done sort of a below the par job as of late with their fan base. Get your act together, Nintendo of America!

P.S. On a sidenote, word is out that the GBA games are now available in japan after only being available in Australia for the past few hours. So it seems to be inching closer to Europe and America. Let's hope!

So let me get this straight, you think you know how to run NoA better than all the top execs? Do I dare ask what you do for a living right now? Please get your head out of your butt for a minute and realize that just because Nintendo didn't send you a personal letter on all of their business operations and marketing strategies doesn't mean that they don't know what they're doing.

Edited on by CosmoXY

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

CanisWolfred

Geonjaha wrote:

Maybe so, but just let them complain. You're no more mature than them if you keep responding to people who are dissapointed about not having the games yet with comments like that.

Well lz was just joking, though I still say he has a good point. And How are people supposed to learn if they aren't told they're doing something wrong?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Geonjaha

Mickeymac wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

Well lz was just joking, though I still say he has a good point. And How are people supposed to learn if they aren't told they're doing something wrong?

Well I've seen him post similar comments all around the website. These people are frustrated - what makes you think annoying them further will make it any better?

Geonjaha

LzWinky

grumblegrumble wrote:

I love how half of this didn't even apply to Nintendo of America.

LzWinky

Geonjaha wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

Well I've seen him post similar comments all around the website. These people are frustrated - what makes you think annoying them further will make it any better?

And why should they be frustrated? Because some other region gets something first? I want to point out that Australia has been in last release-wise for about 95% of the time and they get these games first and everyone HAS to be up in arms about it. People just want to whine for the sake of whining.

CanisWolfred

lz20XX wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

And why should they be frustrated? Because some other region gets something first? I want to point out that Australia has been in last release-wise for about 95% of the time and they get these games first and everyone HAS to be up in arms about it. People just want to whine for the sake of whining.

Exactly. They're only frustrated because of a false sense of entitlement. They really are just whining, and the sooner they realize there's nothing to whine about, the happier everyone will be.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SunnySnivy

lz20XX wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

Seriously. It's just some games. I would understand frustration if we had to wait like a week or a month, but still it's not a huge deal. Will it matter once we get the games? No. So everyone need to calm themselves.

The only part about this that is frustrating is NoA not announcing anything, which is really annoying.

Edited on by SunnySnivy

http://backloggery.com/naviloveslink

SageofShadow

lz20XX wrote:

grumblegrumble wrote:

I love how half of this didn't even apply to Nintendo of America.

Lol, seriously. This is completely unrealistic.

SageofShadow

CanisWolfred

SunnySnivy wrote:

The only part about this that is frustrating is NoA not announcing anything, which is really annoying.

I just keep telling myself the notifications person is out for the week and move on.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.