Forums

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Posts 701 to 720 of 951

Eel

Longforgotten wrote:

Yeah, as I was passing by, I was like "How could I have missed that!?"

Yeah, the same happened to me... I was like "hey where does this path I never noticed before lead?".

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LzWinky

Longforgotten wrote:

Well, I have to get the last sage, somewhere south in the middle, but there are these HUGE rocks, and I still haven't figured them out haha. I don't need spoilers or anything, I'm too proud

So I have been doing these Cucco challenges, where you have to dodge them. And I was wondering, has anyone beaten this, because I think I have, and what is your score?

The battle of the cuccos begins...

If in doubt, blow it up

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

@ the person who designed the forest of bones dungeon: I don't like you.

It will be the last dungeon, always.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LzWinky

I had a hard time with that boss in Hero Mode. He just kept slapping and slapping and slapping...and slapping

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

Wall masters, wall masters everywhere... And then...

GIANT WALL MASTER FROM HELL

I have to admit that they had some clever puzzles with them... But still.

There's also that time when you turn on a light/press a switch and SURPRISE ZOMBIE ATTACK FROM BEHIND.

Anyway, I just beat the game! 0 loses and 17k~ rupees total.
Lovely ending, by the way, I really loved it.

The credits reminded me of the first time I saw the credits of a linked Oracle of Ages game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LzWinky

One of my favorite parts was that switch in Thieves' Hideout that makes the floor open. I felt stupid for hitting it the first time

Blue_Dread

I'm playing this game right now. That darn Ice Dungeon... I beat it, but I'm not happy.

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

Eel

DarkwingLz wrote:

One of my favorite parts was that switch in Thieves' Hideout that makes the floor open. I felt stupid for hitting it the first time

Yeah the same happened to me, but then when I had to go back there it was a huge moment of "It makes sense now!".

Bloop.

tobyg0206

Great game ,don't be sour on this game it's Great !

tobyg0206

Tasuki

Well defeat the Dark Palace today and rescued the first Sage. Just a quick question though is there an upgrade to the power glove? I keep coming across those huge gray rocks but no way to pick them up or break them.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Eel

Tasuki wrote:

Well defeat the Dark Palace today and rescued the first Sage. Just a quick question though is there an upgrade to the power glove? I keep coming across those huge gray rocks but no way to pick them up or break them.

Yes there is, it is in one of the dungeons.

Direct answer....

It's in the swamp/desert dungeon. Rescue the sage from the thieves' hideout to be able to rent the rod of sands.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Henmii

So, I have beaten the endboss! The game is pretty much what I expected: Fun, but not great! I think Spirit tracks is much better! Here is my opinion in a nutshell:

+No handholding
+The rental-system gives you the freedom to explore and play dungeons in any order, though if they use this system again in future Zelda's then the (possibly) new items should be obtained in the field/dungeon!
+The wallpainting mechanic is fun and together with the items it's used for interesting puzzles
+Nice music

-The overworld is mostly the same
-Graphics are okay, but not super
-No really new items
-Dungeons are far to short and simple! I don't hope short levels become the Nintendo trend: The Mario 3D world levels also feel very short, or is that just me?

By the way: My favorite level probably is the Ice ruins! It's the longest level and pretty complex! Also, that you can already visit all the floors from the start gives it a fresh feel! I guess many newcomers will have a lot of trouble with this dungeon! My second favorite may be the Earth temple (heh, this is the second time a Zelda Earth temple is actually filled with lava, not earth!), because of the fire-pillars and the seesaws!

Have you guys found any easter-eggs yet? Spoiler: I saw some portrets of Makar on some walls inside houses!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

Tasuki

So i have to ask is the Master Ore only found in dungeons?

I found one piece in the Thief's Town dungeon

But I was just wondering should I look for them in the overworld as well?

My Backlog

Eel

Tasuki wrote:

So i have to ask is the Master Ore only found in dungeons?

I found one piece in the Thief's Town dungeon

But I was just wondering should I look for them in the overworld as well?

Two are in dungeons, two are not.

Bloop.

Tasuki

@Morpheel: Thanks again.

Well beat the water dungeon and got my new armor. . Next not sure but I will have a blast with it.

My Backlog

Rezalack

"They won't learn that it's not about fun anymore!" Because games aren't supposed to be fun. Right.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.