3DS Forum

Topic: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Thread

Showing 941 to 960 of 975

AuthorMessage

Gioku

941. Posted:

@Undead_terror I... don't know how to react to that... o.o

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

942. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

Anyone see this?

Oh god.

More please.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Mizore

943. Posted:

...The preview image scares me. lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Gioku

944. Posted:

@Mizore yeah me too but I clicked play anyway. :P

...maybe not the wisest choice, lol

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

945. Posted:

Click. You'll never be able to see this scene in the game without chuckling again.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

946. Posted:

Moorpheel wrote:

Click. You'll never be able to see this scene in the game without chuckling again.

Or that audio clip for that matter. :P

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

947. Posted:

Moorpheel wrote:

Metroidlink wrote:

You don't have to purchase the golden bee for the bugnet? I always bought a golden bee from the guy in lost woods to get the bugnet :P

I found a golden bee while cutting bushes outside of the cave where the golden bee is found in A Link to the Past. I never found another one anywhere else.

Not sure if it was a nice coincidence or if it can only be found there.

Btw, I think you mean the bee badge.

Nope I meant the bugnet :P

@Undead_terror That was very creepy video, never show me anything like this again

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink147

AuthorMessage

Artwark

948. Posted:

I finished it and now here are my thoughts.

This is definitely the best 3DS game out there and I would highly recommend this game to any 3DS owner as well as Zelda fans. The only issue I had with this game is that this is the easiest Zelda game I've ever played as I never used the guide to tell me what to do in a particular situation and the Hero Mode is just ridiculous in the first half of the game as you will constantly die a lot! Puzzles aren't as mysterious as the previous Zelda games and there isn't any feel of mystery in there kind of like how its done in the metroid series.

But as a whole, I liked it. Good story, great graphics and great gameplay. I cannot wait to see how Nintendo makes another Zelda game and that they learn from this and make the next one as mysterious as the other Zelda games.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

949. Posted:

Spuratis wrote:

Mizore wrote:

...Well if no one wants to talk about that tower place, could someone tell me what the deal is with the Derby game? >.>

The tower place is just wave after wave of enemies, all sorts that you fight throughout the game and I believe just one boss. There are two prizes, first is a bug net upgrade and then the lantern upgrade. You get them on your first and second time through. Neither of which are really worth getting unless you're a completionist. It's fun to do though. As far as the Derby game.. I'm drawing a blank, not really sure what you're talking about. If it's the collect a coin thing and come back before the time runs out, but get down to the last second.. you just get a heart piece from it, nothing else.

I think they're talking about the home run derby game. Once you get the timing down it's not to hard to hit the ball where you want or need it to go!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

950. Posted:

Metroidlink wrote:

Moorpheel wrote:

Metroidlink wrote:

You don't have to purchase the golden bee for the bugnet? I always bought a golden bee from the guy in lost woods to get the bugnet :P

I found a golden bee while cutting bushes outside of the cave where the golden bee is found in A Link to the Past. I never found another one anywhere else.

Not sure if it was a nice coincidence or if it can only be found there.

Btw, I think you mean the bee badge.

Nope I meant the bugnet :P

@Undead_terror That was very creepy video, never show me anything like this again

Well in that case, you don't need anything to get the net. You iust need the golden bee to get the badge.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Adam

951. Posted:

I like that you only need one item for each dungeon. I just wish there were secrets or shortcuts made possible by using other items to make getting all the items more relevant.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

952. Posted:

I hear there are certain puzzles that can be solved with more than the specific item it was intended for. @Adam

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Adam

953. Posted:

Occasionally I would figure something out like that, but it usually ended up being more complicated than if I did it the "right" way. Something to keep a closer eye on if I do a second playthrough, for sure.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

954. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

I hear there are certain puzzles that can be solved with more than the specific item it was intended for.

I solved a puzzle in the ice dungeon by forcing the Fire Rod to work the way I wanted it to. ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Nathan_Wv10

955. Posted:

I finally got round to starting this game about 30 minutes ago and i am loving it so far :D

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter: Nathplaydirty

AuthorMessage

Mizore

956. Posted:

So close to 100% this game...just need one more ore, the Red Mail, the Super Lamp/Net...which I'm not doing until I find the Red Mail, lol. Also a Piece of Heart, which I'm assuming is somewhere on Death Mountain.

Okies I guess not, need 2 more pieces...anyways, without giving its exact location...could someone tell me where to look for the Red Mail?

Edited on by Mizore

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

nesvc

957. Posted:

Not too happy about this game not having a physical manual

nesvc

AuthorMessage

Gioku

958. Posted:

nesvc wrote:

Yeah, it's reached the point of "why do I even bother" as far as physical releases go... at least the box is shiny! :3

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

959. Posted:

nesvc wrote:

Yeah dont get me started I have ranted about this many times here.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Pit-Stain

960. Posted:

I don't like clearing games quickly. I got this game on its release date and till now, I haven't cleared it. Only two dungeons left till the final one. I'm always busy completing side-quests.

Have I told you how much I like apples? Apple is love! Apple is life!
Currently playing: Zelda ALBW, Pokémon Y, Super Mario 3D World, DKC Tropical Freeze, Bravely Default.
Waiting for: SSB4, MK8, Bayonetta 2, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call.

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6995-3808 | Nintendo Network ID: Captain-Pit