AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

681. Posted:

Well that's a tad dissapointing.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

mookysam

682. Posted:

I finished it last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. I would even go so far as to say it's probably my favourite handheld Zelda. I think the length is reasonable, having taken me 22 hours with all maiamai and almost all heart pieces collected. It's nice to have played a game that harks back to the older style but still feels very modern. It feels like a "pure" Zelda game. As I said in an earlier post it plays very smoothly and arguably features the best use of 3D on the system yet. It also looks and sounds great.

mookysam

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

683. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

DarkwingLz wrote:

Go to the Vacant House during Hero Mode and read the diary

There ya go ^^^

NL has spoiler tags?! Since when?!

I found that book by chance and thought I had simply missed it in my first playthrough, but...it didn't bring Majora's Mask to mind at all! Isn't it just Ravio's diary talking about him escaping the dark world?

3 days. 2 days. 1 day. It's referencing Majora's Mask too ;) Also the spoiler tag was added within the last month

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Banazir_Galbasi

684. Posted:

How long will the special a link between worlds 3ds xl be out in the US?

3ds friend code 5129 0670 7184

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

685. Posted:

Where do I get the special chooes / dash / run faster thing?

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

CM30

686. Posted:

^ Go to Kakariko Village (once you have the wall merging ability from the Eastern Palace), and then merge into the cliff wall near that sage's house. Pop out of the wall behind the weird thief like guy, and he'll give you the Pegasus Boots.

Of course, you'll need to go to Zora's Domain first.

On another note, I've now beaten Hero Mode in this game! With 100 Heart Pieces, Maiamais, items, upgrades, etc!

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

687. Posted:

Just beat the game, and I was very impressed by it. The puzzles were extremely creative, if a little easy at parts, but it is [probably my favourite 2D Zelda game (even though it is the only 2D Zelda I've finished, probably should fix that...)

It took me just over 17 hours to finish the game, with seven missing heart pieces and 28 missing Maiamis. Didn't die once (used fairies a few times though), but I can definitely tell that the game would be much harder on Hero Mode. Probabaly won't get to that for a few months though.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

688. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

^ Go to Kakariko Village (once you have the wall merging ability from the Eastern Palace), and then merge into the cliff wall near that sage's house. Pop out of the wall behind the weird thief like guy, and he'll give you the Pegasus Boots.

Of course, you'll need to go to Zora's Domain first.

On another note, I've now beaten Hero Mode in this game! With 100 Heart Pieces, Maiamais, items, upgrades, etc!

Thank you ^^
That thief was the reason I wanted them actually, to keep up with him when he runs away

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

689. Posted:

DarkwingLz wrote:

I'd rather have a fun and easy game than a not-so-fun difficult game ;)

I'd rather have a fun game with infuriating difficulty , at least something that will make you work and master whatever skills you have. too bad Nintendo doesn't know how to go beyond a luke warm challenge these days unless you're hitting up the Special World in the latest super mario games. :P

The last gaming experience that truly tested my skills was Mega Man 10 on hard mode Completely going off topic, but didn't anybody else finish MM10 in hard mode? if so, you've got my little frog headed respect. :*

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

690. Posted:

I see someone probably likes Fire Emblem(and I'm not talking about me, it's 100% sure I like Fire Emblem so it's not probably XD )

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

691. Posted:

@CountWavula: Yeah, I feel the same way. It's disappointing to hear this game is easy, especially after Skyward Sword tried to ramp up the challenge like it did. I prefer to feel like I accomplished something by reaching the end of a game, but why make games last a long time when you can have someone blow through a game in a day wanting more?

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

692. Posted:

Just completed it tonight, loved every second of it. I know it was a tad easy, but that didn't stop me enjoying the dungeons and feeling immensely proud when I worked out a puzzle ha.

So now a lot of us are completing it, I guess we can talk about favourite dungeons?

I liked the Ice Palace because of the tricky platforming bits. I enjoyed the Tower one too, I forget it's full name, where you had to use the hammer.

I wasn't too keen on Turtle Rock, was just a bit boring.

AuthorMessage

LDXD

693. Posted:

I found the game to be a masterpiece so far I don't think its to easy compared to other Zelda games actually most games nowadays are to easy love the music animations and the dungeons so far have very creative puzzles absolutely love the game
Not sure because I haven't beat it yet just haven't had enough time to play but do you unlock a harder difficulty like hero mode or something?

Edited on by LDXD

LDXD

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

694. Posted:

Cotton wrote:

How long will the special a link between worlds 3ds xl be out in the US?

My guess is until January. This seems to be a special edition

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

695. Posted:

LDXD wrote:

but do you unlock a harder difficulty like hero mode or something?

Yup you sure do. I don't think I'll bother though cos well, Mario is out tomorrow..

AuthorMessage

Dynetheous

696. Posted:

Speaking of hero mode......Can someone enlighten me about the "the hero mode might take awhile to complete" thingy? What is it?

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

697. Posted:

Dynetheous wrote:

Speaking of hero mode......Can someone enlighten me about the "the hero mode might take awhile to complete" thingy? What is it?

Enemies do four times their usual amount of damage in hero mode. Most things will instantly kill you until you have six hearts. You die all the time, so the difficulty spike makes it a little longer.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

698. Posted:

Nothing aside from an easter egg and four times the damage is added to Hero Mode

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

LDXD

699. Posted:

I think hero mode should be an option from the get go

LDXD

AuthorMessage

Dynetheous

700. Posted:

Right, i know about the quadruple damage and the easter egg, im at Lorule in the hero mode, and I thought I saw somewhere online where it said there's something after you get all the items.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous