Forums

Topic: Why cant I get Angry Birds 3ds in UK on its release day???

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

stratthecat

Why cant I get Angry Birds 3ds in UK on its release day (which is today)

stratthecat

-Juice-

Either because 1. You're store doesn't have it, or 2. They think you should play games that are actually innovative.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

stratthecat

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

Either because 1. You're store doesn't have it, or 2. They think you should play games that are actually innovative.

Funny....
Its for my 8 year old who would love it..... But... Non of the games shops have it....
Really wierd....

Whether or you like the game is irrelevant....
The question is why are no shops stocking it on its release day???

stratthecat

theblackdragon

@stratthecat: idk how it goes across the pond, but i know here in the US game shops tend to not get minor third-party releases on its 'street date'; they tend to have them in stock within the next day or so afterward. the street date is more along the lines of a 'shipping to stores' date over here (unless there's something wrong with the supply chain and the game is super-late to be in stores, e.g. Bit.Trip SAGA). try waiting a day or two?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Banker-Style

Game have it online,and Toys R US has.

I might pick it up myself,when it goes down in price

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Bankai

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

I KNO LIK NU SUPA MARIO BRUDDAS 2 ololololol SO MUCH INNOVATION.

Seriously. Even I don't go make obnoxious comments when someone asks a genuine question.

On topic - I can't imagine this game would get a big release - Activision knows that almost everyone has the game in some form and would be unwilling to buy it again.

Have you tried the online retailers? Those and eBay are probably your best bet.

jligon

That's very strange. I was you, I would have tried Amazon first . By the way, angry birds star wars is coming, here is a detailed guide from angry birds journal

Edited on by jligon

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.

Knux

Try Amazon before you panic. If you don't see it on there, then you're effed.

Knux

Banker-Style

Toys R Us has it for £20,and so has Tesco.

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

R-L-A-George

Man, if you were in America. Walmart would definitely have it, if you know walmart. You'll know what I mean.

Edited on by R-L-A-George

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

edhe

It's on Amazon for £46 via an independent seller. That's about 70 US Dollars (edit: close - $73.9275) - something's fishy here.

Maybe it hasn't been officially released yet, and has been held back like Inazuma Eleven was.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.