Forums

Topic: The New Art Academy artwork

Posts 221 to 240 of 346

Eldir

Yeah I'm here, comparing my work to others' and then crying in a corner.

I am Eldír, Lord of the Elves.

The untold legend, the Star in the night sky, tales of myth and legend of glory and honor. But you, are a friend and no matter what, I will protect you!

Now tell me, who are you...Friend?

Pokefanmum82

i got the goomba lesson today. i can't wait to try it

Want: SMTxFE, Zelda, Disney Magical World 2, Disney AA, Style Savvy 3, 7th Dragon III Code, Federation Force, MH Generations, DQ7, DQ8, Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Now Playing: Pokemon X, Fates, Return to PopoloCrois, and Project X Zone 2

ObieWan95

Great work I have just got mine and would like to get friend request so I can share mine via spot pass. hope to see more soon.

ObieWan95

Freelance

I went to my cousin's house for our yearly dinner around Christmas and I drew this. They're supposed to be blue sharks but I totally messed up, thanks to a total lack of references (no internet there). Anyway, they're now random sharks.

Untitled

Wait a minute. You expect us poor, innocent children to climb up dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church? We'll do it! But we're not doing it for art. We're not doing it for the sake of money. No! We're doing it because we love painting naked people.

Barbiegurl777

BCCouches wrote:

@Eldir I love your rabbit sketch! And I didn't know you had an account on here too

Oh yesterday I went Christmas shopping and I'm definitely getting a $35 eShop card. But just to make sure, Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone is $29.99 right? I'm pretty sure it said that on the eShop but at GameStop the retail game said $34.99... I hope it's just $29.99 because I really want to play this on Christmas.

In the NA e-shop it's $29.99 reason being is because the added content is optional to buy later. At Gamestop it's $34.99 my guess is that the added content is already on there.

I bought New Art Academy in the e-shop for $29.99 & the added content I bought at the time would have come up to $34.99 if I bought the game at gamestop. Just buy it in the e-shop then you have the choice of having the added content later as opposed buying it as a cartridge & paying more.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12
3DS FC: 3480-2549-1588
Rugrats777 Blog
Miiverse: Barbiegurl777/Rugrats777
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Bandai Namco - Ymmas626
Lalaloopsy - Rugrats777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

Freelance

If you're in Canada, BB has it for $19.99. It was that price yesterday so I don't know if the sale is still in effect.
I'd like to have gotten it on the Eshop but it's too expensive for the price when I already have 2 other drawing apps.

Edited on by Freelance

Wait a minute. You expect us poor, innocent children to climb up dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church? We'll do it! But we're not doing it for art. We're not doing it for the sake of money. No! We're doing it because we love painting naked people.

Mordresh

I got the game yesterday. I've practically read the whole thread before purchase and am greatly inspired by posts here.
I never ever picked up a brush of paint, I'm not artistic at all, but I'm drawn all the more because of this. The lessons are very nice and making my own artwork is exciting. I'd love to add some people on my 3DSXL to exchange art and those awesome sounding custom lessons for example Waann and Shiromikio created. Looking forward to post my own painting, it's quite challenging for me in the beginning My friend code: 3496-9395-5387

Mordresh

Nintendo Network ID: Mordresh

Dinsdale

A stream on a local mountain where I often hike.
Saving or fixing the drawing added noise...
I'm about to finally get to the last of the basic lessons (shoreline).

Untitled

Dinsdale

Dinsdale

I "painted" the eastern shore of Oahu, Hawaii on Art Academy using a photo taken by a sister-in-law.
I did it after completing the "shoreline" painting, which is the last of the basic lessons (although I still have its associated mini lesson still to do)>

Untitled

Dinsdale

Meowpheel

Awesome, Dinsdale! I like your stye

I finally got this! Though... Or should I say, my Dad got this. He loves art and painting and I'm sure he'll love this game.

Since he's not using it any time soon (busy season), I decided to jump in and try the new tools myself. I've got to say that, even though I'm not very good, I LOVED the pastels, they give a pretty great effect.

I did a quick free paint and selected one of the default pictures, and this is the result:
Untitled

I can't wait to see what my dad thinks about it (the game).

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

EricSC

nm

Edited on by EricSC

EricSC

Barbiegurl777

Mordresh wrote:

I got the game yesterday. I've practically read the whole thread before purchase and am greatly inspired by posts here.
I never ever picked up a brush of paint, I'm not artistic at all, but I'm drawn all the more because of this. The lessons are very nice and making my own artwork is exciting. I'd love to add some people on my 3DSXL to exchange art and those awesome sounding custom lessons for example Waann and Shiromikio created. Looking forward to post my own painting, it's quite challenging for me in the beginning My friend code: 3496-9395-5387

@Mordresh,

I added you on the 3ds. I play new art academy 3ds off & on lol.

BTW nice cherry painting!

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12
3DS FC: 3480-2549-1588
Rugrats777 Blog
Miiverse: Barbiegurl777/Rugrats777
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Bandai Namco - Ymmas626
Lalaloopsy - Rugrats777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

Waann

Everyone has been doing amazing work. o__o I've added Johnnytommy and Mordresh, add me back and I'll send you my lesson! I should do more of them, I just don't have many ideas. If anyone's looking for something in particular, tell me and I'll see what I can do.

I'm working on the Morphtroid challenges I'm very late, but here's the second one (re-do your favourite lesson from the original Art Academy). It's not exactly my favourite, but I felt I'd completely butchered it the first time, so it was an opportunity to make it right. Introducing... Bacon!
Untitled

And for comparison's sake... Here's my first try from a few years ago. >__> Sorry about the bad quality, I had to photograph my screen.

I'm also working on the "Christmas Past" challenge. I found an old drawing of mine. There's no date, but if I'm reading the clues right, it must be from 2001 or 2002, which means I must have been 10 or 11. Uuh... Here it is (but you don't have to look at it, it's really awful). The new version will be finished soon.

Here's the add-on lesson about light:
Untitled

I think that's it for now. Oh yeah, I've been painting a portrait of Martin Freeman as Bilbo, I'll post it too if it's good enough.
By the way, I've realised that custom lessons could be used for sending short illustrated stories! Wouldn't that be kind of cool?

Edited on by Waann

Please correct me if I write something weird: English is not my native language. ;)
Colors!3D Username: Waann

Nintendo Network ID: FormuleWaann

akiraken

you're all talented

akiraken

ObieWan95

Here is a couple of my Art Academy and one from my Colors 3D. Hope you enjoy and please fell free to add me to 3ds friends.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Thanks Obie

Edited on by ObieWan95

ObieWan95

ObieWan95

Waann wrote:

Everyone has been doing amazing work. o__o I've added Johnnytommy and Mordresh, add me back and I'll send you my lesson! I should do more of them, I just don't have many ideas. If anyone's looking for something in particular, tell me and I'll see what I can do.

I'm working on the Morphtroid challenges I'm very late, but here's the second one (re-do your favourite lesson from the original Art Academy). It's not exactly my favourite, but I felt I'd completely butchered it the first time, so it was an opportunity to make it right. Introducing... Bacon!
Untitled

And for comparison's sake... Here's my first try from a few years ago. >__> Sorry about the bad quality, I had to photograph my screen.

I'm also working on the "Christmas Past" challenge. I found an old drawing of mine. There's no date, but if I'm reading the clues right, it must be from 2001 or 2002, which means I must have been 10 or 11. Uuh... Here it is (but you don't have to look at it, it's really awful). The new version will be finished soon.

Here's the add-on lesson about light:
Untitled

I think that's it for now. Oh yeah, I've been painting a portrait of Martin Freeman as Bilbo, I'll post it too if it's good enough.
By the way, I've realised that custom lessons could be used for sending short illustrated stories! Wouldn't that be kind of cool?

Love the pics hope to see more soon.
p.s. I added you

Edited on by ObieWan95

ObieWan95

Waann

ObieWan95 wrote:

Love the pics hope to see more soon.
p.s. I added you

Thank you, I'll add you as well. I like your work too!

Edited on by Waann

Please correct me if I write something weird: English is not my native language. ;)
Colors!3D Username: Waann

Nintendo Network ID: FormuleWaann

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic