Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 5,627

19Robb92

I find it very interesting how the content in this game seem to be very recent. Usually there's a big delay between SSB & other games.

Did SSBB have any stages that were directly relatable to any Wii games? All I can think of is Twilight Princess, but that was technically a GC game.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

MrMario02

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@MrMario02 So Little Mac is a fire emblem character, I never knew that.. Also where's the source to that? 4 chance you have one, right?

@OdnetninAges Probably because everyone wants to keep the discussion at one spot. Maybe it's best to let their powers combine, and make it one big thread, makes sense I guess.

When I said Replacement I meant a clone (Character that behaves the same as another) from a different game.

"Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied."

Peter Parker, Spider-Man (2002)

Bronze

Did they say the release date yet? I'll try and get it the first day it comes out! (searched on google, found no specific release date)

Its been a while since I eeked over a video game

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

MegaStoneSmash91

It's a nice little room, but they are in front of it and not in it. Reminds me of the Luigi's Mansion stage in Brawl. I wonder what this is exactly, as it rings no bells for me.

Beep.
That is all.

Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

MrMario02

DestinyMan wrote:

The only game that stage reminds me of is Tomodachi Collection. Another possible hint at Miis being playable after the Find Mii II stage and Wuhu Island stage?

Yeah. Especially since he used the word "Bachelor" and the 3DS one has relationship.

"Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied."

Shirma_Akayaku

I'm still trying to figure out what this stage is ever since it was posted on Miiverse. Still no luck.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
Hyrule Warriors Legends

Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

mystman12

It's probably a Tomadachi Collection stage like DestinyMan said. That's what most people are saying anyways. (Besides Animal Crossing, but that doesn't make any sense.)

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

MrMario02

It's Magnus. It doesn't look real but that would be AWESOME, Right guys?

OdnetninAges

DefHalan wrote:

Looks like Ganonndorf with a sword to me

It's Magnus from Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times! NOTE: It's dead.

The original classic.

Salty about no NX at e3 this year.

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

NintyFan

Untitled
"And finally, you get back on rails to go farther into the stage. It takes roughly two minutes to complete a lap, and at the end you go into a giant pipe that takes you back to the beginning. …I know this sequence goes above and beyond a traditional Pic of the Day, so consider this a little something extra on the side from me."

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic