Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 5,084

Mansa

lol, that sounds like a threat XD

If we are able to, FC anyone? (just so we could fight each other)

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Snagrio

Pittoo wrote:

Koopa Troopa - can change shell to do different abilities (green he would just throw his shell, his red shell would throw a fireball, blue shell let him fly for a period of time, yellow shell to let him pound/stomp for a period of time, his special gives him the flashy coloured shell and have him spinning around knocking opponents about for a bit).

No, blue shell would be his Final Smash and nukes the player in 1st place (or 2nd if he is already winning).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

zoroarkrules25

DestinyMan wrote:

@zoroarkrules: It's just for a flashy entrance for Luigi into the 3DS Smash Bros. thread.

Yeah, but it was on their site to.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Mansa

I cant wait for this! My main characters your going to catch me play as:
Mario
Luigi
Bowser

Kind of dull I know, but still gonna happen

Mansa

Mansa

when this comes out, we should have a tourney and only be able to play as our main characters. 2 out of three rounds. Our MAIN main character would only be available in the third round. (Mines would be bowser)

Mansa

Snagrio

Olimar, my main, is in, so in that respect I don't have to wait and hope for my character now.

Snagrio

OdnetninAges

Just waiting for confirmation of Marth, Wario, and Mr. Game & Watch returning...

I'd also say Sonic, but I am about 99.99% sure he won't be in this game.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Mansa

I cant picture sonic in the game either sadly....

If we are able to customize the character's color costumes, how would you make your favorite character look?

Mansa

LyIa

Bronze wrote:

I cant picture sonic in the game either sadly....

If we are able to customize the character's color costumes, how would you make your favorite character look?

Black-Purple Marth would look pretty darn sexy. Er, no homo.

all men are kings 👑

Mansa

It hasn't been confirmed that marth is in or not

I would try to make bowser look the way he does in my avatar picture.

Mansa

LyIa

He's most likely in... Otherwise Purple Lucina or something would be cool.

all men are kings 👑

mamp

Anybody else questioning the controls for this game? I mean how well can we play with 3DS controls as opposed to the Wii U controls also will we have options will we be able to use the Circle Pad Pro. Brawl had every controller option available so I hope the 3DS and the Wii U version do too.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

LyIa

OdnetninAges wrote:

Black-Purple Lucina would look pretty darn sexy.

Yeah. Sexy.

mamp wrote:

Anybody else questioning the controls for this game? I mean how well can we play with 3DS controls as opposed to the Wii U controls also will we have options will we be able to use the Circle Pad Pro. Brawl had every controller option available so I hope the 3DS and the Wii U version do too.

We'll most likely be able to use the CPP on the 3DS version. We could use the touchscreen for smashes and taunts I guess.

all men are kings 👑

Snagrio

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

mamp wrote:

We'll most likely be able to use the CPP on the 3DS version. We could use the touchscreen for smashes and taunts I guess.

Sakurai already said that touchscreen controls, at least during matchs, is out of the question, which is overall a good thing.

Snagrio

LyIa

Huh. Welp. I guess I better get a CPP then.

all men are kings 👑

LzWinky

Considering the Wii remote was a doable option, the Circle Pad isn't required

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Mansa

Yeah, I rather jump using a button than do it using the circle pad

Mansa

HedgehogGamer

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site so please if possible register my friend code I would like it very much. Anyway some characters I would like to see sometime soon would be the following: Bowser Jr.(Mario), Toon Zelda(Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker), Chrom & Lucina(Fire Emblem: Awakening), & Saki(Sin & Punishment).

HedgehogGamer

3DS Friend Code: 0060-9897-0906

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.