Forums

Topic: Style Savvy: Trendsetters

Posts 121 to 140 of 426

Shiromikio

Pictures of my character and 3 models in fashion contest outfits.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Shiromikio

Wildvine53

@Shiromikio Thanks for stopping by! I like how coordinated your three outfits are, I haven't bought anything yet, I already have all the items you're selling, but you've given me great ideas for outfits!

@Barbiegurl777 Great new pics, I like your style! How did you get a computer in your apartment? As for the amusement parks is only available when a friend or customer mentions it to you. The photo studio is unlocked once you fill up your happiness meter a certain number of times

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Arianabtd

The computer is a random thing your person does when your idle on the game. Like when your person drinks water or eats yogurt.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Wildvine53

@Konata There is Yogurt and water too? All my character does is check her hair and makeup, she must be vain. lol

@BarbieGurl Yay! Thanks for stopping by , and you're welcome I'm always happy to help!

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

Arianabtd

Wildvine53 wrote:

@Konata There is Yogurt and water too? All my character does is check her hair and makeup, she must be vain. lol

@BarbieGurl Yay! Thanks for stopping bye , and your welcome I'm always happy to help!

Rofl. I left my 3DS open and randomly saw my person eating a container of yogurt xD

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Wildvine53

@Konata lol, I guess I'll have to try that out
Do you guys know how to change your store's name? I thought it was under the rearrange shop section, but I couldn't find it.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

Arianabtd

Go to your profile card and click edit, you should be able to change the name there!

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Wildvine53

Konata wrote:

Go to your profile card and click edit, you should be able to change the name there!

Thank you, I found it!

I've been filling up my happiness meter pretty quickly lately, now it's just giving me a piece of clothing a day. I guess that means I've unlocked everything, that's kind of a bummer :/

Wildvine53

Arianabtd

Well that happened to me too, but every once in a while I got a new hairstyle and a couple new colors at the salon. and new furniture.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Shiromikio

@Barbiegurl777: Thanks for stopping in at the shop. You've got a very nice apartment there! The combination of pink wallpaper and furniture makes it bold, also warm and cozy at the same time. I haven't done anything with mine, all the money went to clothes, lol.

@Wildvine53: Thanks, happy to know someone found them inspirational. Please don't feel obligated to buy anything, though, especially if you have all the items in it. I came across some cool ensembles as well, but just didn't have the funds to re-purchase all the items again. I like that there's the option of saying kudos with hearts, if there isn't a guestbook feature. With any luck, the outfit is sometimes still there when I visit again.

As for checking hair and makeup, my guess is some actions depend on the time of day. My character usually does that in the early morning on wake, and in late night she sits in a chair and nods off. At other times of the day she's looking at a picture, drinking water, etc.

Shiromikio

Shiromikio

Yeah, I've slowed down with the happiness meter, partly due to it taking longer for me to assist odd customers that like to wear styles they don't like, lol. Half the things that get unlocked like makeup don't get used anyway. I enjoy the Sunday specials though, usually bought them as I don't know when/if they'll be back again.

Shiromikio

Shadowfax

I just Downloaded the Demo and playing it. Pitty you just can do the Contest. But for the rest it looks real nice. I pre-orderd it today because here it comes out on the 16 of November.

Shadowfax

Marks

Shadowfax wrote:

I just Downloaded the Demo and playing it. Pitty you just can do the Contest. But for the rest it looks real nice. I pre-orderd it today because here it comes out on the 16 of November.

I liked the contest part, but when I played the other demo it just seemed... shallow.
I guess I should've been expecting it, but it really was pissing me off to see the girl just stare at herself in the mirror, brushing her hair, over and over again...

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

Shiromikio

Lol, fwiw, there are other things you can do in the full version, so if you stay out of the apartment (no need to sleep if you don't want to) you don't have to watch the hair brushing.

Edited on by Shiromikio

Shiromikio

Shiromikio

Yeah, that's a handy feature, especially when some items have style overlap. The problem is that they don't drop any keywords. They would say something like, "find a top (or some other item type)/create an outfit that suits my style". You look at their outfit and they're wearing pieces from different brands (a Cantata Modo diamond pendant, what looks to be a Marzipan Sky top, a Cantata Modo skirt, etc.) If you show them outfits from two brands (one of Cantata Modo items and one of Marzipan Sky items), they turn down the recommendations. I've had maybe 10 or so customers saying something like that, and usually I manage to placate them by the 2nd try, about 3 of them so far that I gave up on after the 2nd time.

Shiromikio

Arianabtd

I always, ALWAYS go by brand, not taste.

And whenever the person is wearing different brands I pick one brand, try it out and ask them if they like it before I say try it on.
Then the next time they come in ill probably remember what brand they like.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Shiromikio

@Barbiegurl777: Yeah, they used to almost always dropped hints (especially when I first started out), so I don't know what's wrong now. Like yesterday, Ingrid from the makeup studio came in her usual outfit and asked for a vest, no adjective. Her speech bubble in the inventory says "What sort of vest do you think will look on me?" I looked at her outfit:

coat - Cantata Modo
necklace, fishnet-like stockings and yellow boots with some pattern - AZ-USA or a bold brand
top - the off-shoulder kind that looks like Cantata Modo or Marzipan Sky

She said no to AZ-USA and Cantata Modo vests, and I was about to give up, but then I just happened to have a Marzipan Sky light-blue sleeveless bolero left (which had been sitting in the shop for a long, long time as it didn't fit with most of the other things I stocked), thought she'd turn it down anyway. Well, she ended up buying that, and she wore it on top of an AZ-USA base layer (a bold purple tank top) in the fitting room. Go figure, lol.

@Konata: Yeah, good idea. I've tried to do that with some of the odd customers. Some came before and stick to one brand/style, so they're okay. Helps that they're regular customers, lol.

Shiromikio

Arianabtd

Oh I found another thing, if you don't have what they want, and you know the brand they like, if you give them something in the same family (like If she wants a t-shirt you can give her a shirt)
she might buy it because she says since you think it would look good on me ill take it.

it only works with certain people but it does work quite often.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Shiromikio

Nice tip, thanks, I didn't know it works with some customers. Once or twice I gave customers an item that was probably either not the right brand or style (say girly instead of feminine) so they hesitate, then you can choose a response to convince them and they'll take the item.

Shiromikio

Banker-Style

I downloaded the demo from the E-Shop last night.
And boy what a game,I need this in my collection!

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.