Forums

Topic: Style Savvy: Trendsetters

Posts 101 to 120 of 426

Waann

This game sounds much better than I'd imagined. I might actually get it. The photos looks especially cool.
Can you actually design/customize clothes or do you only arrange existing clothes? I tried the eShop demo but it was really short, it didn't tell me that much about the game.

EDIT: Whoops, I meant the Nintendo Channel demo for Style Savvy DS: the eShop demo isn't out yet.

Edited on by Waann

Please correct me if I write something weird: English is not my native language. ;)
Colors!3D Username: Waann

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7214-5346 | Nintendo Network ID: FormuleWaann

Arianabtd

Sad to say no customization with clothing, since your roll is helping people find clothes, rather then designing them.
BUT, with that said they have so many different kinds of clothing and patterns and it's really expansive.

And I was kinda sad that they didn't tell much about the whole game in the Demo. But in November the next demo should have a better introduction I think.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Waann

I see. I'll have to wait for Animal Crossing for that, then. Well, it still looks like a great management game, so I'll probably get it.

Please correct me if I write something weird: English is not my native language. ;)
Colors!3D Username: Waann

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7214-5346 | Nintendo Network ID: FormuleWaann

Wildvine53

@Konata I'll be sure to stop by your shop asap!

I'm kind of bummed out, as I've progressed through the game, I've unlocked some cool new areas, but you can only visit them when a friend/client mentions them. What's the point of an amusement park that you can't even take your picture at.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Arianabtd

Wildvine53 wrote:

@Konata I'll be sure to stop by your shop asap!

I'm kind of bummed out, as I've progressed through the game, I've unlocked some cool new areas, but you can only visit them when a friend/client mentions them. What's the point of an amusement park that you can't even take your picture at.

I know, that disappointed me too.
but other then that I'm really enjoying the game.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

NintendoGirl

I can NOT wait to get Style Savvy: Trendsetters!! I put it as #1 on my Gamefly list but they're sending out #2 instead. O_o I'M VERY IMPATIENT RIGHT NOW. XD

~~Kaleigh's a NintendoGirl~~
XD

warioswoods

This game may be one of the best things I've played on the 3DS to date. And I'm a dude in his 30s.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Shiromikio

Would anyone here mind if I added people's shop codes? Not sure how this works, unlocked it several game days ago and haven't gotten round to it yet. I'll post mine when it's set up.

Initially the fashion show demo turned me off (probably because I'm not entirely sure about judging criteria, whether it's just a matter of pulling clothes of the same label together), though it showed a variety of styles/accessories available. As there's more to do than entering fashion contests, I'm glad I got the game after all.

My favourite part of the game is probably pulling outfits together, displaying them on the mannequins (and with any luck, having them sold as soon as it's up on display). The shortcut to take screenshots is a plus (this really should be a system-wide feature, not just in one game). The downloads section seems to hint at more clothes/accessories coming in the future, so I'm looking forward to that as well.

Shiromikio

SteamMistwalker

can you play as dude in this game or just a girl? i just tried the demo and its actually pretty awesome!

3DS code :
2191 7660 6571
Nintendo ID: Steamerz
Let me know if u add me and ill add u!

Shiromikio

No guy option, unfortunately. They do have a very nice selection of men's clothing though.

After playing for a bit, I got more used to the fashion contest (sometimes the customers are harder to please than the invisible show judges lol). The online shop I like as you don't have to worry too much about the labels and just put together what you feel looks good. I've added people's shops here to my bookmarks, in case anyone is interested, mine is: Y19J67D52

Edited on by Shiromikio

Shiromikio

Arianabtd

Ill check out your shop!

I'm gonna post some of my pictures from the game soon, I just need to export them.

Here is my shop code also:
S48T72K89

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Shiromikio

Thanks, got yours on bookmark. I really like your outfits with the berets in the pictures, terrific looks that says gentle and smart. I also like tthe pink girl power outfit in the shop, it's matched up nicely.

I'll post some pictures too, just have to get round to uploading them.

Shiromikio

Wildvine53

I've added everyone's shop codes to my favorites, I love seeing what everyone comes up with!

@Konata So many awesome pictures! I especially love that green outfit! Great store by the way!

@Shiromikio Holy cow your online store is nice, and it seems to be really popular !

Some more looks!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Shiromikio

@Wildvine53: agreed, I really like the ease of re-visiting stores periodically to see what's new. Though it broke my virtual wallet fairly fast too, lol. Thanks for stopping by the shop. Lucky stroke, I guess, one of the previous outfits got some views. Bookmarked your shop, I like the gothic outfit, it's fun and the blue/yellow pairing is interesting. The 3rd outfit is a simple but must-have ensemble IRL. Plus the plaza could also use more outfits for men.

Nice photos too, the 5th and 6th one I really like, got a soft spot for preppy and certain sides of edgy.

Edited on by Shiromikio

Shiromikio

Arianabtd

Idk why I just sorta avoid serving men in my shop xD
I'm just used to serving women in the first game I'm just not use to dressing men,
if that makes ANY sense.

With my outfits I love wearing the costumes from Teatro Amare. Like the green fairy one.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Shiromikio

Lol. I haven't played the first game. I don't mind catering to the male clientele though, in some ways their requests are easier since there are fewer brands, only Aeronef and Uber Cloth have fuzzy areas where some of the shirts look like they could be either brand.

Lately I've been getting some odd customers. There was one that came in saying something like "I'd like to see you put an outfit together, it's all up to you!" then kept saying it's not what she wanted. It didn't help that she was wearing bits and pieces from different labels.

I'm still going through the contests picking up the Teatro Amare pieces, so far I like the flight attendant set.

Shiromikio

Arianabtd

I love the flight attendant set.
I have the red and black sets. I dressed me and my assistant in them
Anyway in the first game if a customer wanted you to make an outfit based on something, like let's say a Shirt. It would tell you what brand it came from, I wish this game did that also.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Shiromikio

Cool. I got the brand unlocked but haven't seen the other set yet, that'll give me a bit more incentive to run through the remaining contest levels.

Yeah, that would be nice. Currently even if you happen to have the shirt in stock, selecting it won't show any info, but in those instances I can usually guess what brand it was, sometimes stocking the same piece in different colours. Then again, I've had a customer ask for an outfit based on her hair ...

Shiromikio

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.