Forums

Topic: Style Savvy: Trendsetters

Posts 1 to 20 of 493

pariah164

Am I the only one excited for the release of this game? I loved the original for the DS, and it was one of my all time faves. I don't even see a MENTION of it on this site. Either way, the sequel comes out on the 22nd of October. I'm stoked.

Edited on by pariah164

The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)

Barbiegurl777

It comes out Oct 22nd.

Here's the link:

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/otyLu42P6DIJAbPNFWBZlFZh...

I'm getting it. I never played style savvy before so it should be fun/interesting.

I also asked about this game several week's ago on here.

Here is the link:

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/whats_style_savvy_about

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12
3DS FC: 3480-2549-1588
Rugrats777 Blog
Miiverse: Barbiegurl777/Rugrats777
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Bandai Namco - Ymmas626
Lalaloopsy - Rugrats777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

pariah164

ymmas626 wrote:

It comes out Oct 22nd.

Here's the link:

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/otyLu42P6DIJAbPNFWBZlFZh...

I'm getting it. I never played style savvy before so it should be fun/interesting.

I also asked about this game several week's ago on here.

Here is the link:

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/whats_style_savvy_about

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Yes, I knew it was the 22nd. I typo'd; I am very tired right now.

The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)

Barbiegurl777

I went into the e-shop it did say originally style savvy was coming to the e-shop then it changed to retail only game. Oh well I'll have to buy it later. Darn & I got the 3ds points cards in advance for it thinking it'd be a download oh well just use the points on different titles in the e-shop.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12
3DS FC: 3480-2549-1588
Rugrats777 Blog
Miiverse: Barbiegurl777/Rugrats777
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Bandai Namco - Ymmas626
Lalaloopsy - Rugrats777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

Marks

I never got the original (it wasn't avaible in the stores I went to) but I really wanted to.
Right now I'm saving up money for it, I saw that they included males and a bunch of other neat features, so I'm really looking foward to the release.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

pariah164

I hope maybe it will be a dual release, because it IS a Nintendo published game, last I checked.

The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)

Ben__Harlan

My brother is playing the original all day and seems interesting. Yeah, no Mario, no guns... But there must begames for everybody.

I'm more interested in it since the announced the men fashion.

Ben__Harlan

Twitter:

Banker-Style

The original game was actually one of the better games on the DS.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

pariah164

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

The original game was actually one of the better games on the DS.

Agreed! One of my favorite DS titles ever.

The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)

GameGoddess32

You aren't the only one excited for this game,because I am too
I played the DS game,and I LOVED it!But I thought the main story was too short....I hope in the new game it's a little longer.And I saw the Japanese trailer on youtube,and you can dress guys too...how cool!I think I'm going to pre-order this game,the Harvest Moon game,and the new Animal Crossing game...those are the other ones I'm excited about

GameGoddess32

pariah164

GameGoddess32 wrote:

You aren't the only one excited for this game,because I am too
I played the DS game,and I LOVED it!But I thought the main story was too short....I hope in the new game it's a little longer.And I saw the Japanese trailer on youtube,and you can dress guys too...how cool!I think I'm going to pre-order this game,the Harvest Moon game,and the new Animal Crossing game...those are the other ones I'm excited about

Yeah, the game in Style Savvy did feel a bit short... I did have to get all the costumes though, so that took up a bit more time. I do hope the next one has a system where, after you get one store to five stars, you move to another, and so on.

The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)

KaiserGX

BenjaminRosa wrote:

My brother is playing the original all day and seems interesting. Yeah, no Mario, no guns... But there must begames for everybody.

I'm more interested in it since the announced the men fashion.

Your BROTHER? I guess I see no reason now not to get it.

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

pariah164

Less than 22 days left!

The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)

Banker-Style

Is this actually coming to the UK?
If it does I'll probably pick it up,and yes I'm male.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

KaiserGX

Demo today! (Can't believe I am e><cited for this...)

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Arianabtd

The first game was amazing so I'm super excited for this one.

Wait... Did I hear, DEMO!?
This is going to be awesome!

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

KaiserGX

There's 2 demos coming out according to the site. Just one of them is coming out today though. I would assume the other will come out either ne><t week or the week after that.

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Arianabtd

Just checked the 3DS eShop and it was updated with the Style Savvy: Trendsetters demo.... or so it SAYS.
It doesn't actually have the demo yet so I'm holding my 3DS and pretty much just staring at it until the demo appears.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

KaiserGX

I think they are uploading it... tell me when it's up... I am tired of checking every 2min... lol

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic