Forums

Topic: Style Savvy: Trendsetters

Posts 141 to 160 of 426

drifter444

Hey! I'm new to nintendo life. I was looking for a style savvy community and I its seems that I found a nice one here. I love this game so much and I've put so much time into it already.

So here is my shop code and pics! Enjoy!

Shop Name: Change Hart
Shop Code: Q67H06G52

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by drifter444

drifter444

Arianabtd

Your pics are cute! I love them!

I go to the Photo studio a LOT, I mean A LOT.
I think it's really fun.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Wildvine53

@drifter444 Welcome to Nintendolife! Excellent pictures, I like your style, I'll be sure to check out your shop!

The photo studio is a lot of fun, I spend a lot more time there then I thought I would.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Shiromikio

@drifter444: Welcome to NL. Cool outfits! I particularly like the first and fourth ones, and will look for your shop at the Plaza.

Shiromikio

fashiondiva1

Hiya Guys! ^-^ I Got This Game For My Birthday Which Is On The 5th.

I Went To Your Guy's Shops And Bought Stuff, YOU GUYS ARE SO GOOD! D

My Shop Code IS- S00E26F89

Style Savvy SC- S00E26F89
3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387
Play Time For Style Savvy- 94 HOURS!
Add Me Or Get Eaten By The Giant Purple Squirrel O_o

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-
Cooking Mama: 4, Nintendogs+Cats,, MARIO KART 7, The Sims 3, Style Savvy, ...

fashiondiva1

Thanks So Much If You Guys Buy My Outfits! You re So Nice!

What Is Up With Avery And The Soap Opera? XD
Speaking Of Soap Operas, Why Are They Called SOAP Operas?

Edited on by fashiondiva1

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

fashiondiva1

Explodes With Happiness DDDDDD

Add Me O.O

5112-4366-8387

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

Shiromikio

@Barbiegurl777: that's a shining outfit 4th photo up from the bottom. Liking your character's new look in the photo studio photos as well.

@drifter444: nice to see the green outfit is available in the shop. Added your shop to my bookmarks.

@fashiondiva1: welcome to the game. Thanks for stopping by my shop, bookmarked yours. I particularly like the 1st and 3rd outfits, with the long skirt and the other has a great contrast between pattern and solid colour.

Yeah, Avery likes her dose of gossip. I stopped tuning in after she often repeats herself (i.e. about Harris and Michaela).

Edited on by Shiromikio

Shiromikio

Shadowfax

I bought the first Style Savvy (Called Style Boutique here) today. Just because i have to wait a week before New Style Boutique comes out here. I must say that i like the first game. And can't wait to play the new one.

Shadowfax

fashiondiva1

Thanks Shiromikio! Your Outfits Are Nice Too! I FINALLY Unlocked The Elite Contest By Dressing All Of Avery's Soap Opera Characters. Did I Mention That I HATE My 2nd Outfit? I Only Keep It Because Other People Love It.

Does Anybody Besides Me Play This All Day? Or Change Their Character's Makeup, Hair, And Clothes Every Game Day? XD

The BEST Hair Color Combo Is DEFINITELY-

Main Color- Honey Blonde
Highlights- Peach Blonde
They Look SOOO Good Together DD

UPDATE- I Just Lost For The First Time Ever On The Elite Contest 'Pop With A Touch Of Japanese' Theme. >

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

Shiromikio

For the contest theme, just focus on the style highlighted in yellow. For that one, it's most likely the word "pop". When I came upon that theme, the items available had nothing remotely "Japanese" in them, it didn't matter anyway. Just stick to a brand known for that style and that should get you through most of the contests.

Shiromikio

fashiondiva1

OK. I'll Try.

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

Wildvine53

@fashiondiva1 Welcome to Nintendolife! Glad to see you're enjoying the game, I'll be sure to stop by your shop soon

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

bobina212

This may sound like a stupid question, but how do you get to the shops?

bobina212

Gamesake

I just created an avatar in the demo but I couldn't choose to be male. In the retail version can you be a dude?

...in my pants.

Shiromikio

@Bobina212: if you mean the online shops by other players, the feature will have to be unlocked, iirc. After playing for a few in-game days, there will be a button in your cell phone called "Fashion Plaza", 2nd button on the bottom row. Tap on it and it will take about a minute to load, then you'll get a screen where you can look at the new outfits people have made (and see others' shops) or set up your own.

@Gamesake: I don't think there's an option to play as a guy, unfortunately. The opening character setup didn't give one, and unlocking the Bonus feature on the main screen that lets you change your appearance (reset your facial features, height, etc.) doesn't have a gender setting either.

Edit: Found this from the NL review:

The game does let you work with male fashion as well, but only after several hours of play. It's also worth noting that there's no Professor Oak-style "Are you a boy or a girl?" choice here - your character is automatically female. [...] That's certainly not to say that the game can't be enjoyed by gamers of all stripes, however. The underlying gameplay elements of customization, resource management, and life simulation are addictive and thoroughly enjoyable.

Edited on by Shiromikio

Shiromikio

bobina212

@Barbiegurl777 I mean in the actual game, I can get onto the online store.

@Shiromikio People keep coming to my door and telling I can visit their shop, for example the hairdressers, but there is no "Fashion Plaza" button. All there is is "Fashion 101" and the briefcase icon.

bobina212

fashiondiva1

bobina212---So You Mean Like The Hairdressing Salon And The Makeup Place? You Just Go To The Map And Click The Hairdressing Salon. Pretty Simple.

Mahary---- You Should Really Get This Game. It Is AWESOME. Trust Me.
Hey...Can You Add My Friend Code? I'll Add Yours :3

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

Shiromikio

@bobina212: it's as @fashiondiva1 said. The map button is on the bottom left corner of the screen. Whenever you unlock a new location in town like the makeup studio, there will be a round pink notification icon with a "!" on the map button. Then just use the stylus to slide the map left/right to see the edges of the map, and click on the place name to go to that location.

@Mahary: it depends on what you're into. If you like to manage your own fashion boutique, have fun putting outfits together and sharing them with other players, then go for it.

Edited on by Shiromikio

Shiromikio

fashiondiva1

[quote=Barbiegurl777]@Fashiondiva1,

I added you as a friend on my 3ds & also went to shop & bought the yellow outfit.

Thanks! I Added You Too. Is My Yellow Outfit Okay?

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.