Forums

Topic: Speculate 3DS games that may become available 2014.

Posts 1 to 20 of 29

CrazyOtto

Pretty much a Nintendo Life equivalent to http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/67152140

I agree with the TC of that thread on some of the things.

• Yoshi's New Island
  • Mario Golf World Tour
  • Super Smash Bros for 3DS
  • WarioWare 3D
  • Kirby 3DS (A 2.5D Return to Dreamland style platformer for 3DS)
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 3D (to go along with Black Ops 3 on home consoles and PC)
  • Monster Hunter 4 (localized outside of Japan)
  • Namco Museum 3D Arcade
  • Kaio: King of the Pirates
  • Skylanders (next annual iteration by Activision)
  • Dragon Quest VII (localized outside of Japan)

eSHOP

• Cult County
  • WayForward's next Mighty entry

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

CM30

yoshisfood2go wrote:

professor layton(s)?

I wouldn't expect much in that series to be honest. Level 5 seem to have gave up making any more games actually starring Layton himself and are seemingly turning the series into... whatever the hell the above is.

I'm personally thinking of these possible games myself (as well as whatever is on the list):

Metroid 3D (with a better name though)
Wario Land 3D/6 (I wish)

and that's it.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

MeWario

Metroid in 2D please!!!

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sisilly_G

Pokémon XX/XX Version
Pokémon XX/XY Version
Pokémon Baby Version

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Cipher

Certainly the ones we already know about are Yoshi's New Island, Mario Golf: World Tour, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, and Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Then a couple of leftover titles for North America, since they'll be waiting on Bravely Default: Where the Fairy Flies and Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.

Personally, I'd really love to see Dragon Quest VII make its way to Europe - I've never played the series but this'd make a great starting point for me, as would one of the Dragon Quest Monsters remakes. I'd love to see Monster Hunter 4 make its way to Europe as well, particularly if it somehow ended up being on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.

I'm sure we'll get new Kirby and Metroid games at some point as well, though whether it'll happen next year is another matter. I can actually see Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze being redeveloped for Nintendo 3DS in the future as well, though whether it'd launch next year is another matter.

As far as pipe dreams are concerned - Golden Sun and a remake of Star Fox Assault. And an Art Style collection because I'd buy that day one. Maybe another Sonic game and a nice Final Fantasy game.

Look, I basically want a 3DS and two of everything.

Ralizah

I'm hoping for a release of the sequel to VLR.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

darkfenrir

I'm hoping for Fantasy Life - Link! and Digimon Re: Digitize Decode to be announced on both NA and EU this year or next year v__v;;

I'm still waiting for those two.

darkfenrir

CaviarMeths

I would completely fine with Square-Enix's continued lust for remaking their classics every gen (Lord knows they haven't developed an original classic in at least a decade).

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

I-U

I want to eventually see a new 3D Mario game on the 3DS. While it doesn't feel that long ago since Super Mario 3D Land, I do not want to see the 3DS end up getting only one 3D Mario game like the DS did. I'm hoping that there's a chance for this holiday 2014, 3 years since 3D Land.

Metroid has been too silent over these last three years as well, and it's (been) time for the bounty hunter to come back. I would think the game would go back to the 2D format with an updated look, likely 2.5D akin to New Super Mario Brothers Series and Donkey Kong Country Returns, and be available in the late summer of next year being revealed as having been a secretive project prior to E3.

Edited on by I-U

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Turnip

The games I'm looking forward to the most are:
Bravely Default
Kaio: King of Pirates
PL vs PW
PL and the Azran Legacies
AA: Dual Destinies
Also, I'm really hoping Fantasy Life Link comes to US/EU in the near future.

Edited on by Turnip

Cringing is really fun.

ForeverIgnited

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

MrSRArter wrote:

Pretty much a Nintendo Life equivalent to http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/67152140

• Yoshi's New Island
  • Mario Golf World Tour
  • WarioWare 3D
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 3D (to go along with Black Ops 3 on home consoles and PC)
  • Namco Museum 3D Arcade

eSHOP

• Cult County

Yikes only ones that look even remotely good is:

Yoshi's New island - 3DS
Mario Golf World Tour - 3DS

The rest is just... blehh yuck... Sorry... I'll be getting those two games for sure in 2014 which is depressing because wanted to see better game line up for 2014 but oh well.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

A better game lineup?! So the newest Super Smash, MH4, a new WarioWare for 3DS, and a new Kirby looks bad to you? Really?

ForeverIgnited

3DS Friend Code: 2466-5158-7196 | Nintendo Network ID: HalfLife1

daggdroppen

I hope Fantasy Life will come!!

If it will do im pleased with 2014 =)

daggdroppen

WebHead

I think for the sake of the wii u, 3DS is going to have to take a backseat next year in terms of first party. So aside from what's already announced, I can see Kirby and warioware and a few others.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

GuSolarFlare

a Kirby game like Kirby 64(the viewing angles would be perfec for a 3DS game!)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CrazyOtto

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

MrSRArter wrote:

• Yoshi's New Island
  • Mario Golf World Tour
  • WarioWare 3D
  • Namco Museum 3D Arcade

eSHOP

• Cult County

Yikes only ones that look even remotely good is:

Yoshi's New island - 3DS
Mario Golf World Tour - 3DS

The rest is just... blehh yuck... Sorry... I'll be getting those two games for sure in 2014 which is depressing because wanted to see better game line up for 2014 but oh well.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

This isn't the actual 2014 line up, just my guess.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

mamp

Layton 7 unless Azran Legacies comes out in 2014 it'll most likely be pushed back, a 3D or 2D Metroid (most likely 2D because I just have a gut feeling Nintendo's gonna do it for some reason), Warioware for 3DS, Fantasy life link, a port of persona 4 the golden, Kirby feels like it needs some love, Monolith's 3DS games, well F.E. was a success so maybe advanced wars for 3DS, Dragon quest 7 remake, Rhythm heaven 3DS, Mighty No. 9 cuz we all know it's so getting funded, Majora's Mask remake. Those are my most reasonable assumptions.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

FishieFish

Advance Wars 3D pls.

"No one said you could touch."

Blast

There are alotta Japanese exclusive 3DS games that really need to come to other regions..... looks at E.X Troopers These games need to come in 2014!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.