Forums

Topic: Speculate 3DS games that may become available 2014.

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

mamp

@Blastoise IDK about E.X. Troopers I saw a couple of gameplay videos it seems like it would get boring fast.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Blast

mamp wrote:

@Blastoise IDK about E.X. Troopers I saw a couple of gameplay videos it seems like it would get boring fast.

Lol, c'mon bro. It has a cool HUB world, anime style, shooter, platformer, and great music

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Dreamsleep

FishieFish wrote:

Advance Wars 3D pls.

This! Plus, if Monolith is really working on a 3DS RPG, I want it too!

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

Hale-Bopp

Renegade Kid will likely release some games during that time, most notably an FPS they're working on, unless that comes out this year still. I'm sure they've got other games in the pipeline as well.

I'd really like to see a new Metroid Prime on 3DS, but I have no reason to believe that one is currently being made. Another online multiplayer mode would be welcome, along with voice chat again. Maybe this time it could actually have lobbies, though I doubt Nintendo would go that far in making the online experience feature packed.

Call of Duty would be nice. I'd buy that in a heartbeat if there's online multiplayer and single player, especially if there's circle pad pro support. However, Activision seems to have ditched mature handheld games for some reason.

There's a lot of other games from the DS era that I feel deserve sequels on the 3DS, such as Big Bang Mini, Soul Bubbles, Moon, Elite Beat Agents, Freedom Wings, SBK, Feel the Magic and maybe some others I can't think of at the moment. I have to wonder if any of those developers are thinking about following up their success on the DS.

NNID: Hale-XF11

Twitter:

mamp

Blastoise wrote:

mamp wrote:

Lol, c'mon bro. It has a cool HUB world, anime style, shooter, platformer, and great music

IDK I think it was just the combat didn't seem complex enough but that was just from watching maybe there's more to the game but it would have to be localized and I'd have to read reviews and here what people are saying.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Joeynator3000

...Honestly you might wanna look up the definition of shovelware before randomly calling some games that....just because you don't like them doesn't mean they're shovelware. And Monster Hunter is DEFINITELY not shovelware.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

CM30

Also, you do know that this is a topic for fans to speculate about games they want to become available, right? Whether you like them or not, no WarioWare or Kirby games have even been announced for 3DS yet, it's all hopeful speculation.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

FishieFish wrote:

Advance Wars 3D pls.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Ralizah

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@Yukari_Sendo

FYI I have played the games at one point to try them & if i don't like a game I'm going to flat out say I don't like a game in general. & Yes I know shovelware means so no it wasn't random calling them that because in my opinion they are shovelware.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Not to harp on this, but look: you can dislike something and still recognize that it is high quality. I hate golf games, for instance, but realize that Mario Golf games are usually very well-made. Shovelware is lowest common denominator software. So it makes no sense to call, say, Super Smash Bros, which is a highly regarded series of fighting games that almost always receives very high marks from critics, shovelware. Or any of the other games that were mentioned, for that matter.

If you want to say that you dislike those games, that's fine. However, they, quite objectively, are not shovelware.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.