Topic: Senran Kagura Burst

Showing 261 to 275 of 275

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

261. Posted:

Blast wrote:

Mizore wrote:

...You know this game....ISN'T REAL...right? :p

Lol yeah but...imagine if I was some 40 year old dude and I was talking about how hyped I was for this game... wouldn't that be weird?

That's why most smart guys enjoy this kind of stuff to the fullest BEFORE they are 18.

Smart. That's smart.

Dreaming, forever longing, that someday Nintendo would make a MOBA-type game.

Currently playing: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Mass Effect 3
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

262. Posted:

Blast wrote:

Mizore wrote:

Lol yeah but...imagine if I was some 40 year old dude and I was talking about how hyped I was for this game... wouldn't that be weird?

That's why most smart guys enjoy this kind of stuff to the fullest BEFORE they are 18.

guess I'm either too old for it or dumb for wanting this game :p
well serves as consolation since I won't get it anytime soon.

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

263. Posted:

....>_>
So, uh...anyways...during gameplay, does anyone know what this red icon thing that appears over enemies mean? I keep seeing it, nothing happens though.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

264. Posted:

So yeah... I'd have this game if I had the money right now... I'm totally broke at the moment! If I get more money and/or it goes on sale, this is the first thing I'm going for. B-)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

265. Posted:

.....Ok then. >.>

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

266. Posted:

@Mizore What does it look like? I'm playing it now and don't think I saw anything like that.

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter: theinfamousdjez

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

267. Posted:

thatguyEZ wrote:

@Mizore What does it look like? I'm playing it now and don't think I saw anything like that.

I ended up joining a forum that's for this series in general...and got an answer from them. Anyways, like like some dagger thing. Turns out enemies can have a "leader" that's marked with this and if you defeat her, then more enemies will spawn.

AuthorMessage

Kaze_Memaryu

268. Posted:

Blast wrote:

Mizore wrote:

I don't see the weirdness, to be honest. I never considered it weird. If people accept 40+ Star Wars cosplayers and 12 years old FPS players, then there's nothing to be considered weird on this case, either.
Besides, I'm 23 and I'm hyped beyond infinity for Senran Kagura 2! Hoping for the soundtrack to come out in the west (not on iTunes, that is)!

SPLATOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Check some instrumental Metal:
CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD | Jonny Atma/GaMetal

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

AuthorMessage

shaneoh

269. Posted:

I think this is the perfect place to use this gif

Untitled

shaneoh

AuthorMessage

mamp

270. Posted:

New trailer for senran kagura 2 it looks pretty cool. Xseed stated that since the 3DS sales of the first one were good enough there's a chance for the sequel and even a physical release.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

271. Posted:

This just went on sale for $20 on the eShop, down from $30.

I may have to download.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Tops

272. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

This just went on sale for $20 on the eShop, down from $30.

I may have to download.

Thanks for the heads up. I might just get this now too.

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

Tops

273. Posted:

So I ended up getting this and I'm enjoying it so far. I was wondering though if it's important to keep levelling up the characters beyond the levels they gain as I go through each stage? Will it make it noticeably easier to get the best rank or complete stages in Frantic Mode?

Just wondering if it's worth my time trying to level up.

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

DualWielding

274. Posted:

Tops wrote:

So I ended up getting this and I'm enjoying it so far. I was wondering though if it's important to keep levelling up the characters beyond the levels they gain as I go through each stage? Will it make it noticeably easier to get the best rank or complete stages in Frantic Mode?

Just wondering if it's worth my time trying to level up.

I managed to get by without grinding until time limit missions stopped me in my track, for those ones I needed to grind a bit in order to be able to kill the enemies fast enough to beat the level.

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

275. Posted:

I bought senran kagura burst yesterday on sale for $20 in 3ds e-shop. :) I love the graphic's in this game. The story line is pretty good too! :) The one cut scene which is a little odd to me in the game when your fighting you hit the L & Y button's together for special attack move why in the cut scene does she go from wearing school clothes to a bikini then back to school clothes in the same cut scene. lol just thought it was a little odd. Really liking the storyline though on Chapter 1 right now with Asuka. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777