3DS Forum

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Showing 741 to 760 of 1,122

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

741. Posted:

You ask for help too much...>.>

Anyways do all levels have a Secret Door?

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

742. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

You ask for help too much...>.>

Anyways do all levels have a Secret Door?

As far as I can see yes except for the very last one. Unless its after I beat browser. I have found them all I believe.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

743. Posted:

Hi everyone i would like to share a cool glitch i found. First go to snowrise(4-1) then go to the last are that leads to the goal point. go up the hill where the penguin throws snowballs with goombas on them. Time it right where he throws one snowball that hits you just as a second one hits you. You will only fight one goomba and after you kill it you become invincible! i found this by accident. The enemies can't hit you and you can walk through them! Enjoy the glitch, it ends if you exit the level.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

744. Posted:

Finally beat Bowser, and found out what Luigi does if you find all five of them... It's really stupid. All that happens is Luigi leads the parade! So not worth the effort! What is worth the effort, though, are the amusing newspaper articles about him!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

745. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Finally beat Bowser, and found out what Luigi does if you find all five of them... It's really stupid. All that happens is Luigi leads the parade! So not worth the effort! What is worth the effort, though, are the amusing newspaper articles about him!

5? Crap. I've only seen 3. No clue where the other two are.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

746. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Finally beat Bowser, and found out what Luigi does if you find all five of them... It's really stupid. All that happens is Luigi leads the parade! So not worth the effort! What is worth the effort, though, are the amusing newspaper articles about him!

5? Crap. I've only seen 3. No clue where the other two are.

1. Goomba Fortress
2. Drybake Stadium
3. Whitecap Beach
4. Whiteout Valley
5. Rugged Road

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

747. Posted:

Has anyone found parakarry's letter? I want to know what it says.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Doge

748. Posted:

parakarrys letter? i have noooooo idea what that even IS
BTW if your thinking paper mario ssucks because it has level based travel system, think for a moment. Super Mario RPG is one of the best games ever ( as far as im concerned), and it gots level based system to

"I wish they'd put Slippy in the new Super Smash Brothers" Said Nobody ever.

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CowLaunch

749. Posted:

Enjoying this game, but I prefer the other entries in the series. Would have been happier with a 3D remake of the N64 Paper Mario to be honest.

CowLaunch

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noob_The_Third

750. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

You ask for help too much...>.>

Anyways do all levels have a Secret Door?

I have a question but I'll ask it tomorrow. Make sure to avoid tis thread then.

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

751. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

You ask for help too much...>.>

Anyways do all levels have a Secret Door?

I have a question but I'll ask it tomorrow. Make sure to avoid tis thread then.

Oh just go here, lol
http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997828-paper-mario-sticker-star/f...

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

752. Posted:

ItsInRealLife wrote:

parakarrys letter? i have noooooo idea what that even IS
BTW if your thinking paper mario ssucks because it has level based travel system, think for a moment. Super Mario RPG is one of the best games ever ( as far as im concerned), and it gots level based system to

Agreed because without mario rpg there would be no paper mario. Mario rpg was a test to see how that system would work. Also parakarry is the flying koopa from paper mario 64. He was a mail carrier and one of your partners. in a interview it was revealed that there is a letter hidden in the game from parakarry but i never found it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noob_The_Third

753. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

You ask for help too much...>.>

Anyways do all levels have a Secret Door?

I have a question but I'll ask it tomorrow. Make sure to avoid tis thread then.

Oh just go here, lol
http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997828-paper-mario-sticker-star/f...

But I just want to know one thing, not every time I have to jump or peel off a sticker.

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

754. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

You ask for help too much...>.>

Anyways do all levels have a Secret Door?

I have a question but I'll ask it tomorrow. Make sure to avoid tis thread then.

Oh just go here, lol
http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997828-paper-mario-sticker-star/f...

But I just want to know one thing, not every time I have to jump or peel off a sticker.

What!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noob_The_Third

755. Posted:

Yay I have all Luigis!

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

756. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

You ask for help too much...>.>

Anyways do all levels have a Secret Door?

I have a question but I'll ask it tomorrow. Make sure to avoid tis thread then.

Oh just go here, lol
http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997828-paper-mario-sticker-star/f...

But I just want to know one thing, not every time I have to jump or peel off a sticker.

You're asking 5 questions per second dude. lol

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noob_The_Third

757. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

You ask for help too much...>.>

Anyways do all levels have a Secret Door?

I have a question but I'll ask it tomorrow. Make sure to avoid tis thread then.

Oh just go here, lol
http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997828-paper-mario-sticker-star/f...

But I just want to know one thing, not every time I have to jump or peel off a sticker.

You're asking 5 questions per second dude. lol

You said that five minutes after I asked my last question.

And do a lot of questions make you lol or >.>?

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noob_The_Third

758. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

ItsInRealLife wrote:

parakarrys letter? i have noooooo idea what that even IS
BTW if your thinking paper mario ssucks because it has level based travel system, think for a moment. Super Mario RPG is one of the best games ever ( as far as im concerned), and it gots level based system to

Agreed because without mario rpg there would be no paper mario. Mario rpg was a test to see how that system would work. Also parakarry is the flying koopa from paper mario 64. He was a mail carrier and one of your partners. in a interview it was revealed that there is a letter hidden in the game from parakarry but i never found it.

It's probably in 5-1 but I didn't see it.

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

759. Posted:

It's in 5-1 along with a paper by goombella, and instructions on how to do the sticker festival dance. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

760. Posted:

That's what I read but i could not find it so i vacuumed the trash/

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371