Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,124

Megumi_Sagano

You ask for help too much...>.>

Anyways do all levels have a Secret Door?

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
I HAZ TWITTER!!!
(ah screw it, I'm staying as Megumi, lol)

Spoony_Tech

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

As far as I can see yes except for the very last one. Unless its after I beat browser. I have found them all I believe.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

Hi everyone i would like to share a cool glitch i found. First go to snowrise(4-1) then go to the last are that leads to the goal point. go up the hill where the penguin throws snowballs with goombas on them. Time it right where he throws one snowball that hits you just as a second one hits you. You will only fight one goomba and after you kill it you become invincible! i found this by accident. The enemies can't hit you and you can walk through them! Enjoy the glitch, it ends if you exit the level.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Gioku

Finally beat Bowser, and found out what Luigi does if you find all five of them... It's really stupid. All that happens is Luigi leads the parade! So not worth the effort! What is worth the effort, though, are the amusing newspaper articles about him!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Spoony_Tech

Gioku wrote:

Finally beat Bowser, and found out what Luigi does if you find all five of them... It's really stupid. All that happens is Luigi leads the parade! So not worth the effort! What is worth the effort, though, are the amusing newspaper articles about him!

5? Crap. I've only seen 3. No clue where the other two are.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Gioku

Tech101 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

5? Crap. I've only seen 3. No clue where the other two are.

1. Goomba Fortress
2. Drybake Stadium
3. Whitecap Beach
4. Whiteout Valley
5. Rugged Road

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

zoroarkrules25

Has anyone found parakarry's letter? I want to know what it says.

Doge

parakarrys letter? i have noooooo idea what that even IS
BTW if your thinking paper mario ssucks because it has level based travel system, think for a moment. Super Mario RPG is one of the best games ever ( as far as im concerned), and it gots level based system to

I actually am a Shiba

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

CowLaunch

Enjoying this game, but I prefer the other entries in the series. Would have been happier with a 3D remake of the N64 Paper Mario to be honest.

CowLaunch

Noob_The_Third

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I have a question but I'll ask it tomorrow. Make sure to avoid tis thread then.

Megumi_Sagano

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Oh just go here, lol
http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997828-paper-mario-sticker-star/f...

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
I HAZ TWITTER!!!

zoroarkrules25

ItsInRealLife wrote:

BTW if your thinking paper mario ssucks because it has level based travel system, think for a moment. Super Mario RPG is one of the best games ever ( as far as im concerned), and it gots level based system to

Agreed because without mario rpg there would be no paper mario. Mario rpg was a test to see how that system would work. Also parakarry is the flying koopa from paper mario 64. He was a mail carrier and one of your partners. in a interview it was revealed that there is a letter hidden in the game from parakarry but i never found it.

Spoony_Tech

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Oh just go here, lol

But I just want to know one thing, not every time I have to jump or peel off a sticker.

What!

MERG said:

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Megumi_Sagano

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Oh just go here, lol

But I just want to know one thing, not every time I have to jump or peel off a sticker.

You're asking 5 questions per second dude. lol

Edited on by Megumi_Sagano

I HAZ TWITTER!!!

Noob_The_Third

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Oh just go here, lol

You're asking 5 questions per second dude. lol

You said that five minutes after I asked my last question.

And do a lot of questions make you lol or >.>?

Noob_The_Third

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

ItsInRealLife wrote:

Agreed because without mario rpg there would be no paper mario. Mario rpg was a test to see how that system would work. Also parakarry is the flying koopa from paper mario 64. He was a mail carrier and one of your partners. in a interview it was revealed that there is a letter hidden in the game from parakarry but i never found it.

It's probably in 5-1 but I didn't see it.

Happy_Mask

It's in 5-1 along with a paper by goombella, and instructions on how to do the sticker festival dance. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

zoroarkrules25

That's what I read but i could not find it so i vacuumed the trash/

Sorry, this topic has been locked.