Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,089

xBASSxMONSTAx

NIntendoForever wrote:

stick any sticker on them, but be careful, once you do, you have a limited amount of time to do so. hope this helped

Will try thanks. I knew I should of bought a guide book with this

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

zoroarkrules25

i thought you could only use spike helmet stickers for them. i still passed it though.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

xBASSxMONSTAx

I quit this game, the castle boss takes the piss. The massive goomba/ 16 mini goombas on castle 1 are insanely tough. my moves do little damage while they we shit loads of me. I'm not happy. Screw this. I'm going back to mario wii U.

At least you know what your doing on that game and doesn't frustrate the life out of you like this game seems to do.

I might trade this tomorrow for another game. Really mad and kind of upset that this wonderful game is made difficult / nearly impossible

xBASSxMONSTAx

kkslider5552000

so apparently we found out whose at fault for the lack of story compared to previous Paper Mario games. According to a site or 2 I read, in an Iwata Asks segment they revealed the in a survey relevent to Super Paper Mario for Club Nintendo, less than 1% of them were interested in the story. I'm not sure whose dumber, the people who took the survey or the people who assumed one survey from Club Nintendo mattered. I mean I'm not that annoyed at the lack of story nor am I one to say Super Paper Mario had some brilliant masterpiece of a story or anything, but that is just...dumb.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Joeynator3000

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so apparently we found out whose at fault for the lack of story compared to previous Paper Mario games. According to a site or 2 I read, in an Iwata Asks segment they revealed the in a survey relevent to Super Paper Mario for Club Nintendo, less than 1% of them were interested in the story. I'm not sure whose dumber, the people who took the survey or the people who assumed one survey from Club Nintendo mattered. I mean I'm not that annoyed at the lack of story nor am I one to say Super Paper Mario had some brilliant masterpiece of a story or anything, but that is just...dumb.

...WTF, seriously? I thought it had something to do with Miyamoto wanting them (IS) to not focus on story too much

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

Alien_Mosky wrote:

What do I use on the Chain Chom in the Bowser battle?

Seriously!?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

...WTF, seriously? I thought it had something to do with Miyamoto wanting them (IS) to not focus on story too much

well clearly that still happened, we just found out why he suggested that.

You know, these are probably the same people that at this point have bought 4 New Super Mario Bros. games and don't have Little King's Story or Xenoblade, so it would be better for everyone if they were ignored for all eternity.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

zoroarkrules25

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I quit this game, the castle boss takes the piss. The massive goomba/ 16 mini goombas on castle 1 are insanely tough. my moves do little damage while they we shit loads of me. I'm not happy. Screw this. I'm going back to mario wii U.

At least you know what your doing on that game and doesn't frustrate the life out of you like this game seems to do.

I might trade this tomorrow for another game. Really mad and kind of upset that this wonderful game is made difficult / nearly impossible

The goombas are really easy . If you want to a lot to them get the scissors and the lucky cat and then just fight them with your other stickers. You need to block and have a good strategy to win fights in paper mario games unlike new super mario bros games. To Alien_Mosky use the takonni tail to knock back the chain chomp and send bowser off the edge.

xBASSxMONSTAx

Thanks, done it now. I'm now enjoying the game again.

Oops, spoke to soon. Now I'm on world 2-5 and there's a massive purple square in the middle of the level where you obviously put something in it but what I don't know?

xBASSxMONSTAx

Joeynator3000

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

You know, these are probably the same people that at this point have bought 4 New Super Mario Bros. games and don't have Little King's Story or Xenoblade, so it would be better for everyone if they were ignored for all eternity.

Now that I think about it, I did remember hearing that people who played SPM complained that the characters never shut up. I mean, I guess they did talk a bit too much, but I still enjoyed all the dialogue.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

xBASSxMONSTAx

Screw this, cactus boss sucks balls.

xBASSxMONSTAx

Spoony_Tech

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I had a hard time with him as well. You know you can time button presses with the special thing stickers for increased attack right.

I've gotten 60 off it before.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Now that I think about it, I did remember hearing that people who played SPM complained that the characters never shut up. I mean, I guess they did talk a bit too much, but I still enjoyed all the dialogue.

Screw that noise! That's like saying Portal would have been better if you weren't constantly listening to dialogue from a robot.

HankLangley

Tech101 wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I had a hard time with him as well. You know you can time button presses with the special thing stickers for increased attack right.

I got dat boss on meh first try. baseball bat really helps bro, plus for all bosses, there are two types of stickers you need, special stickers and mushrooms

Edited on by HankLangley

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

xBASSxMONSTAx

Tech101 wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Baseball bat with timed button presses worked like a charm. I waited until he grew five bodys tall then smacked the shit out of him with the bat. Thanks.

On the 3rd world now. How any worlds are they?

xBASSxMONSTAx

Spoony_Tech

6 worlds. I found world 3 to be the most annoying though. You'll see why.

Although the last world is really short.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

HankLangley

6 whole worlds , but 6 is short because it has the final boss in it

Used to be Doge

HankLangley

Tech101 wrote:

6 worlds. I found world 3 to be the most annoying though. You'll see why.

agreed, i was stuck on level eight for ages upon ages

Used to be Doge

zoroarkrules25

They still manged to stretch the story out well and made it seem long though in my opinion.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.