3DS Forum

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Showing 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,122

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,061. Posted:

World 4 was pretty amazing (especially compared to World 3) and World 5 has been pretty fun as well. I really agree with GamecubeMan in that this game just takes a little while to warm up to. Comparing it to the other Paper Mario games, I really enjoy its creativity and the sticker mechanic.

I think a lot like Super Paper Mario or Super Mario Sunshine, I love how different it is compared to any other game in the series and its a shame we might not see this style again

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,062. Posted:

CapnPancakez wrote:

World 4 was pretty amazing (especially compared to World 3) and World 5 has been pretty fun as well. I really agree with GamecubeMan in that this game just takes a little while to warm up to. Comparing it to the other Paper Mario games, I really enjoy its creativity and the sticker mechanic.

I think a lot like Super Paper Mario or Super Mario Sunshine, I love how different it is compared to any other game in the series and its a shame we might not see this style again

Agreed. The impatient fanboys choke Shiggy's ideas. :(

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Noxia

1,063. Posted:

Hi guys, took some pictures of the ltd edition sticker book, will try to link but not sure what this board supports,

http://imgur.com/a/QUNou

Edited on by Noxia

Noxia

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,064. Posted:

Finally started playing and...I lost at 1-1. ...I lost? Wait a minute, I'm not supposed to lose! looks at script

I was just intentionally not doing great in battles just to show-off how easy the game apparently is and I lost to the miniboss at the end. That was dumb.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,065. Posted:

Never doubt mario

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Don

1,066. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Oh yeah right but saving doesn't work. I guess I was only commenting on the saving part then. I'm tired lol!

But I thought the game automatically saves right after you leave the stage on the world map...

Don

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,067. Posted:

Does anyone else really like Kersti? :D

She's my favorite part of the game o;

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Noxia

1,068. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

No, that's my girlfriends name as well so it's like I can never escape :(

Noxia

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,069. Posted:

Noxia wrote:

Emaan wrote:

No, that's my girlfriends name as well so it's like I can never escape :(

Girlfriend HA!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Noxia

1,070. Posted:

She's also the one who bought me the game for xmas. Having a girlfriend who accepts you're quite the nerd is great.

Noxia

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,071. Posted:

I just have found her character to be really funny. They gave her quite the personality.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,072. Posted:

Kersti has a pretty feisty personality, and can be pretty hilarious at times. She actually reminds me of Tippi from Super Paper Mario at times.

The boss of World 5 was rather easy, though fun. Moving on to World 6 right now.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,073. Posted:

This game so far is exactly what I expected. It is a weird mix of being really happy and really annoyed at the changes but it's still really fun and far more interesting than any Mario made in the past few years (at least since the last Mario and Luigi).

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

ilovegaming

1,074. Posted:

I just finished this game yesterday(also got 4/8 flag 'achievements') and I liked it. My major complaint would be that I felt there should be a couple more worlds- I mean, after the final battle I felt like I skipped/missed something...Still, it was good fun as long as it lasted!

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

1,075. Posted:

Still haven't picked this up yet,I really should.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,076. Posted:

I finished it the other day, after I beat Gooper Blooper I beat 3 Worlds in 2 days. For some reason, after Gooper Blooper everything was just... idk, it was so much more fun then. Really glad a got it, wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did/am.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,077. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

I finished it the other day, after I beat Gooper Blooper I beat 3 Worlds in 2 days. For some reason, after Gooper Blooper everything was just... idk, it was so much more fun then. Really glad a got it, wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did/am.

I know what you mean; had that same issue with 64 and TTYD, a bit slow at first but then really gets going after a couple of chapters.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,078. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

3Dash wrote:

I know what you mean; had that same issue with 64 and TTYD, a bit slow at first but then really gets going after a couple of chapters.

I felt the opposite way and thought the second half wasn't as good as the first!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,079. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

3Dash wrote:

I felt the opposite way and thought the second half wasn't as good as the first!

I felt that the first two, and final 3 areas were all great. The only letdown was the 3rd area (which drug on, because it's literally twice as large as all the others. Although, it had a good boss).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,080. Posted:

Am I the only one that hated the ski lift level? It took forever!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward