Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,089

New_3DaSh_XL

RR529 wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

I need help with the last world in paper mario - 3ds.

How do you unlock this:

Untitled

I've beaten all the other worlds quite throughly but can't seem to unlock world 6. If anyone knows how to unlock world 6 please let me know. Because I'm stuck in the game for right now trying to figure out how to unlock it & have even re-played levels over thinking I missed something like extra doors & stuff & have everything else unlocked except for this.

Thanks in advance!

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Have you tried paperizing in front of the stone wall? Like @Tech101 said, you'll eventually need to go to the forest, but I believe you need to paperize the rock wall first.

You need all - and I mean ALL the Royal Stickers, all 5 of them. Until then, nothing will happen there... yes, eventually you will have to paperize, but only after you collect all the Royal Stickers.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Electricmastro

I'm planning on getting this game later on today. Forum readers, I might need your help later if I call upon it.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

zoroarkrules25

I believe so, as far as i remember he doesn't speak at all.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

e-love

So what is everyone's final verdict on this game?

Least favorite in the series? Better than a particular one?

I personally have liked it a lot so far (I still haven't beaten it, due to Fire Emblem: Awakening sidetracking me)
However, I can't compare it to the rest of the series because sadly, I have yet to play the other games.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Spoony_Tech

I would say its hard to rank for me. I loved it and would give it like an 8.5 but I would probably give the whole series an 8.5. I for what ever reason didn't care for TTYD but it still a good game. I still think I prefer the first one the best. Never played Super though as it just didn't look appealing to me!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

I would put as the my least favorite but it's a really good game, it's hard for me to compare them though. My order is: 1) TYOD 2) PM 64, 3) Super paper mario. and 4) sticker star.

e-love

This has of course been mentioned before, but I have really enjoyed the music in this game.

Jazz goes really well with Mario :3

Trying to beat this before Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Spoony_Tech

Emaan wrote:

This has of course been mentioned before, but I have really enjoyed the music in this game.

Jazz goes really well with Mario :3

Trying to beat this before Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Where are you at?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ketchupcat

The only real problem I had with this game was the animation. Even compared to 64 it looks like there are less frames.
But here's an idea for the next Paper Mario!
In the snowy area, which it will probably have, Mario comes across a group of (Toad?) kids playing in the snow. They insist Mario plays with them. So, Mario builds a snowman... which then comes to life! Mario has fulfilled his obligation of rebuilding Mizzter Blizzard, and he's so grateful that he joins Mario on his adventure as a partner. His attacks could be snow/ice oriented, like throwing snowballs that can reach any enemy. Maybe he can retain his shiny, "possessed" look, or wear different clothes than regular Mr. Blizzards.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

zoroarkrules25

I would love to have mizzter blizzard as a partner.

DreamyViridi

Ketchupcat wrote:

The only real problem I had with this game was the animation. Even compared to 64 it looks like there are less frames.
But here's an idea for the next Paper Mario!
In the snowy area, which it will probably have, Mario comes across a group of (Toad?) kids playing in the snow. They insist Mario plays with them. So, Mario builds a snowman... which then comes to life! Mario has fulfilled his obligation of rebuilding Mizzter Blizzard, and he's so grateful that he joins Mario on his adventure as a partner. His attacks could be snow/ice oriented, like throwing snowballs that can reach any enemy. Maybe he can retain his shiny, "possessed" look, or wear different clothes than regular Mr. Blizzards.

I kinda like the simple animation, it gave me a Paper Mario 64 feel (even if 64 had more frames).
And I love that idea. I always thought Mizzter Blizzard would be a great partner. Maybe the Toad kids make a paper crown and cover it in special glitter.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

e-love

Tech101 wrote:

Where are you at?

Just got to World 5 ;o

Spoony_Tech

@Emaan World 5 seemed really short to me. I would say you're almost there. You shouldn't have no problems beating it before launch!

MERG said:

Henmii

So I defeated Bowser (he was harder then expected)! But at the beginning of the credits I read L:0/5. Has this something to do with the hidden Luigi's? I saw a few, yet I read 0/5. Do I have to get his attention someway? I am curious!

Henmii

e-love

Oh that reminds me, I finally beat this game just yesterday. Right on time before Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon released today.

That final Bowser fight was annoying towards the end, because I kept running out of stickers.
I really liked the credits music, a lot <3

@Henmii, you have to find the hidden Luigi's throughout the game and paperize them.

GoombaJMR

I'd say either the Goomba Boss or the Pokey ...I guess were spoiling it for those who havent done it yet. ...:/

GoombaJMR

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3671-7874

DreamyViridi

I've been running from forced battles to see what happens; and I really liked the Boomerang Bros. dialogue.
"Two for one! Buy one, get one free!
Boomerang Bros. are on a spree!"
"We're really not bothered if two's not fair!
Like pencils and paper, we make a great pair!"
[runs away]
"You're running away now, but when you want another crack...
Make like a boomerang and come right back!"
[comes back]
"Aha! So you're here! We knew you'd be back!
Brace yourself for a boomerang attack!"
[beaten]
"We always stick by our Boomerang Bro!
Even when we're stomped on by Ma-r-io!"

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

My favourite boss music would be a tie between Gooper Blooper and Mizzter Blizzard.

Mario Maker Levels

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.