Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,882

TeeJay

Undead_terror wrote:

So thee now has a blood red N3DS...can you put 2 cards worth of data on to 1 micro card? got a 8 and a 4 that I want to put into a 16 micro!

Nope

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

nacho_chicken

The Monhan 3DS looks gorgeous. For you brightness hogs, it looks pretty close to my DS Lite at max, if not just a smidgen darker. Will post comparison pics later after I system transfer.

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

TeeJay

...Oh c'mon.

Everyone was going to leave the house and have dinner (leaving me home as I have to work later) but now they've decided to stay and have dinner here. Am I ever going to get some time with my new system??

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

nacho_chicken wrote:

The Monhan 3DS looks gorgeous. For you brightness hogs, it looks pretty close to my DS Lite at max, if not just a smidgen darker. Will post comparison pics later after I system transfer.

Thanks, looking forward to it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

....guess that's a no, then. :c

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TeeJay

Sanya wrote:

....guess that's a no, then. :c

I can't, sorry

Undead_terror

TeeJay wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

So thee now has a blood red N3DS...can you put 2 cards worth of data on to 1 micro card? got a 8 and a 4 that I want to put into a 16 micro!

Nope

Not even if you fool around with the files?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TeeJay

Undead_terror wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Nope

That, I don't know. I'm sure someone else here can answer that for you though

nacho_chicken

It won't work. 3DS just says there's something wrong with your card if you try.

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

Undead_terror

Welp, now I got to do some full game transfers on to my good SD card, I know how to put save files and games from 1 SD card to another, then once everything is done then I got to do the system transfer.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

VanillaLake

Undead_terror wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Nope

According to the manual, if you fool around with the files the New 3DS won't load any game. You have to copy the full folder (Nintendo 3DS folder). It also says that you can not transfer 2 SD cards content to a single one. That's bad, but that's what it says.

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0258-0952 | Nintendo Network ID: NNID-Fer

TeeJay

Nintendo has been (very slowly) advancing in regards to convenience but I wish they would hurry up and get rid of games being tied to the system already and make a unified account.

Undead_terror

VanillaLake wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Nope

According to the manual, if you fool around with the files the New 3DS won't load any game. You have to copy the full folder (Nintendo 3DS folder). It also says that you can not transfer 2 SD cards content to a single one. That's bad, but that's what it says.

Pretty sad but I will got a little trick to avoid this a small bit, putting it to the test!

VanillaLake

Undead_terror wrote:

VanillaLake wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Nope

Pretty sad but I will got a little trick to avoid this a small bit, putting it to the test!

Hope it works. It's sad that Nintendo is still this bad regarding our purchases.

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0258-0952 | Nintendo Network ID: NNID-Fer

TeeJay

@Undead_Terror Good luck, I hope you don't lose any data or lock your system! That's some risky business you're doing

Undead_terror

It works since I did it a bunch of times (willing to tell ya how to do it), it's simply just putting a game onto another SD card WITHOUT starting all over again, gonna put some extra games on my current good SD card so I don't have to start from scratch or need to get another micro so soon...besides I want to avoid screwing and unscrewing a bunch of times....NEXT YEAR THEY WILL RELEASE A NEW NEW 3DS THAT ALLOWS YOU TO INSERT MICROS EASIER AND THERE WILL BE A BETTER SECOND CIRCLE PAD, THEY WILL EVEN HAVE SOMETHING ELSE EXTRA TO MAKE SOME MAD!!!!

Edited on by Undead_terror

TeeJay

I only have 2 3DS systems one of which is now factory reset, so I don't need that kind of info at the moment, but thanks though!

Edited on by TeeJay

Chaoz

I love the N3DS browser, Nintendo Life isn't a text adventure anymore. Sorry if this isn't really related to the topic at hand, but I just wanted test and see if I can post this on a N3DS.

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

Revanmann

Yeah, I had accidentally cracked the base for the system right above the power button and now the right bottom side doesn't stay snapped in place. It drives me nuts. They thing is sooo flimsy and hard to get off, it was inevitable.. I'm upset. It doesn't mess the system up, but I'm obsessive and it's brand new. Ah well. It's about the gaming though right?

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

Revanmann

Oh, so anyone find any really cool new features yet? I didn't do much with my previous XL aside from playing games, but I do intend on using the Flip Note app a lot. Which, I realise, isn't exclusive to this system, I'm just mentioning it.

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic