Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,882

VanillaLake

Another thing very easy to notice is that the sound is much better than on (older) 3DS XL (using speakers, I haven't used headphones yet).

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0258-0952 | Nintendo Network ID: NNID-Fer

maths

I am very impressed so far. I was in the group of angry fans about NOA not offering the small 3ds, but I have to admit that I really love this size. C nub works great as does the stable 3D effect. My recommendation is to get this even if Nintendo doesn't release many exclusives for it. It seems worth it just to revisit all your old 3ds games with the 3D slider up the whole time.

maths

Nintendo Network ID: neap24

Spoony_Tech

maths wrote:

I am very impressed so far. I was in the group of angry fans about NOA not offering the small 3ds, but I have to admit that I really love this size. C nub works great as does the stable 3D effect. My recommendation is to get this even if Nintendo doesn't release many exclusives for it. It seems worth it just to revisit all your old 3ds games with the 3D slider up the whole time.

There's never been any other way to play with 3d. Up all the way has only been my option.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

It's 3pm and I haven't left to get my N3DS or MH4U yet...Of course family had to be visiting from up North the exact day this releases.

...I need to find an excuse to sneak out of the house somehow...this is torture

On the upside, I got Majora's Mask digitally so I've been having a grand old time with that, albeit without the use of the C-stick.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

It's 3pm and I haven't left to get my N3DS or MH4U yet...Of course family had to be visiting from up North the exact day this releases.

On the upside, I got Majora's Mask digitally so I've been having a grand old time with that, albeit without the use of the C-stick.

Offer to get them something to eat and then run. Bring back dollar menu stuff. Eat while system transfer is happening!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Offer to get them something to eat and then run. Bring back dollar menu stuff. Eat while system transfer is happening!

Lol. Nice idea, but I'd never do that. They would know something's up for sure! XD

I have a jacket I've been meaning to return. I'll tell them I just gotta go return it and I'll be back in a bit

Hope that sounds natural enough

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Joeynator3000

Well I'm good to go, looks like the trade in with the old and new 3DS acts more like a refund or something. So I get the $75 off of the New 3DS. (plus another $40 since I traded in a game) They also have MH4U, so...yeah. :3

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Nicolai

technotaylor98 wrote:

Best Buy says it won't be here until Tuesday... bummer.

Man, really? I'm going to be way too busy then. I may even have to wait to open it until the Saturday after.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Yoshi

Mine is coming in on Monday. And UPS isn't letting me cheat and pick it up that morning because Best Buy wouldn't let them. So I have to wait all day for it.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

TeeJay

I've escaped! New 3DS here I come!

Joeynator3000

Can't wait to see how well this new 3D feature works now. lol

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Spoony_Tech

brewsky wrote:

Mine is coming in on Monday. And UPS isn't letting me cheat and pick it up that morning because Best Buy wouldn't let them. So I have to wait all day for it.

That's ridiculous only because it's not like the system isn't out. My system is just over an hour away and it's not suppose to get here till late Monday either but mines Gamestop. I'll see in a bit where it ends up and see if I can pick it up.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Revanmann

I have it and I love it!!!

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

Grumblevolcano

I got my New 3DS XL and the screen is way too bright, had to turn it down to minimum brightness for what I would call a good brightness (compared with 3 on the standard XL).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeeJay

Oh my gawd. The click qhen you open the hinge is so much softer this time around! THANK YOU NINTENDO! I no longer have to announce to the world when I'm playing games at 6 in the morning after work!!

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

Oh my gawd. The click qhen you open the hinge is so much softer this time around! THANK YOU NINTENDO! I no longer have to announce to the world when I'm playing games at 6 in the morning after work!!

Lol, I hated that! Snap, crackle, and pop!

@Waveboy Did you see @Grumblevolcano's post. I think that one was just for you.

MERG said:

Joeynator3000

Does anyone have like, a picture showing the New 3DS XL size and everything...something for me to work with? (like what you see in the custom skin options on those sites) Wanting to try and make my own custom stickers/skins since I also got the paper today.

Keep it PG-13-ish.

DanB86

Got my Blue New 3DS XL - love it, despite it being an absolute magnet for fingerprints!! I must admit to being extremely nervous when taking the back panel off to change the MicroSD card. Felt a bit like it could snap easily - I wouldn't want to be doing it often!

DanB86

Undead_terror

So thee now has a blood red N3DS...can you put 2 cards worth of data on to 1 micro card? got a 8 and a 4 that I want to put into a 16 micro!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic