komicturtle

They pulled it down fast...

komicturtle

ripepi

Ummm what did it say?

ripepi

BenAV

Really?
What did the page say while it was still there?

And what's the "plus_MHTri3G" about?

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

moomoo

komicturtle wrote:

They pulled it down fast...

What a miserable pile of secrets!

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

komicturtle

"Monster Hunter 4 to release in late 2013 with MHTriG being released exclusively as an eShop download"

komicturtle

BenAV

If that's true then awesome!
Did it say anything about when TriG would be released, or is that all?
I'm sure we'll find out in the near future I guess.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Radixxs

Morphtroid wrote:

komicturtle wrote:

"Monster Hunter 4 to release in late 2013 with MHTriG being released exclusively as an eShop download"

[/div]

>Faints

>Revives

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

BenAV

KaiserGX wrote:

MHTriG Is only local multiplayer right?

[/div]

In Japan, yes.
They could always change that for a Western release if they were willing to put the extra effort in though.

Bring on Nintendo Direct.

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

ripepi

If this is true the 3G is going to be eshop that's going to be a huge file but can't wait! Hope to see an official announcement with key points (that they don't delete after posting)

ripepi

noname001

Please please please be true. Especially the Tri G thing, because I cannot wait a year and a half!

noname001

Chrono_Cross

ripepi wrote:

If this is true the 3G is going to be eshop that's going to be a huge file but can't wait! Hope to see an official announcement with key points (that they don't delete after posting)

It'll be maybe 2 GB at the most. If that.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

BenAV

Mickeymac wrote:

I only have 2 GB...

Time to upgrade then.

BenAV

BenAV

The only bad thing if they add online multiplayer is that I'm really going to miss the USB keyboard support from Tri. D:
If they start making games compatible with that DS keyboard, I'm totally buying Pokemon Typing Adventure or whatever it is.

Untitled

BenAV

ripepi

I bought a 32 GB SD card for $20 since I plan on buy some digital games.

ripepi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.