Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 501 to 520 of 5,926

Undead_terror

CanisWolfred wrote:

Good hunting, Undead.

Yep! if you want to play more we can!

Also to anyone I can play the demo with ya but does anyone have MH3U on the Wii U? we could play that!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

yokokazuo

Undead_terror wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Good hunting, Undead.

Yep! if you want to play more we can!

Also to anyone I can play the demo with ya but does anyone have MH3U on the Wii U? we could play that!

I do, I'm up for 3U or 4U right now.

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Undead_terror

Experienced, Tetsucabra, ID: 40-8322-5423-3377, Pass 3274

Also if you want to fight a different monster then let me know, the first monster is easy but the last monster is pretty hard.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

yokokazuo

Undead_terror wrote:

Experienced, Tetsucabra, ID: 40-8322-5423-3377, Pass 3274

Also if you want to fight a different monster then let me know, the first monster is easy but the last monster is pretty hard.

Just joined

yokokazuo

Spoony_Tech

I'm getting really good at jumping on the monsters back now. That's a really nice strategy I like for this version. If done right you can keep the monster on the ground for quite a while.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

yokokazuo

@Undead_terror good hunt!
My battery is about to die now though, do you want to play 3 Ultimate?

yokokazuo

Undead_terror

yokokazuo wrote:

Indead it was, also maybe later, I can add ya on the U if ya want!

CanisWolfred

Every weapon is amaaaazing~

I only ever rocked the Gunlance, the Switch Axe, and the Lance before, but every weapon I've used in this demo feels great (The Gunlance, Switch Blade, Dual Swords, Long Sword, and Great Sword), I can't wait to try more!

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

yokokazuo

Undead_terror wrote:

yokokazuo wrote:

Alright, my id is yokokazuo.

yokokazuo

Undead_terror

yokokazuo wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

yokokazuo wrote:

Alright, my id is yokokazuo.

Added ya, we can talk over backlog, will also should have 2 other to join us later in 3!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

Every weapon is amaaaazing~

I only ever rocked the Gunlance, the Switch Axe, and the Lance before, but every weapon I've used in this demo feels great (The Gunlance, Switch Blade, Dual Swords, Long Sword, and Great Sword), I can't wait to try more!

Excited much.

Those are all total opposite of what I always used. I'm mostly Great sword, long sword, and hammer. I just don't get the lances.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

The lances require the same level of precesion the Great sword requires, though the gunlance also has some extra strategy with the fire bursts. Basically you'll be putting your weapon a way a lot until you get a good position. A lot of hit and run, too, though I don't know if that's necessary or if I'm just a chicken sometimes...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

retired_account

I'm loving this so much. Simply getting around feels less of a chore. They did a great job of cutting down on pointless animations, like climbing up ledges and stuff. And of course jump-attacking monsters is super cool.

Tried out the Charge Blade and I loved it. Not really a fan of the Insect Glaive yet though, seems to handle a bit weird.

retired_account

Joeynator3000

CanisWolfred wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

So what does the dreaded black mist um, do....exactly? It's just about impossible to avoid (at least with the long sword) and it envelops you but...I saw no visible difference?

Prevents natural recovery...you know, when you get damaged and you have a red bar that recovers over time.

Oh is that all? That sounds pretty trivial.

...it's not. Especially if you're trying to conserve potions.

Doesn't it also weaken you if you don't manage to get rid of it in time?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

pixelman wrote:

I'm loving this so much. Simply getting around feels less of a chore. They did a great job of cutting down on pointless animations, like climbing up ledges and stuff. And of course jump-attacking monsters is super cool.

Tried out the Charge Blade and I loved it. Not really a fan of the Insect Glaive yet though, seems to handle a bit weird.

We need to trade up codes and try to relive old times. Still, it will never be the same without @jayarr, @Holymackerel, and @SuperPeach. Those were the days.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.