Posts 301 to 320 of 1,519

komicturtle

zezhyrule wrote:

MH isn't Pokemon

don't know how it deleted my text bad keyboard D:

...Well, Pokemon isn't MH

komicturtle

TeeJay

OMG...Zez, you're still here arguing with everyone? Notice how nobody's arguing with each other; just with you. You're in the center of it all. D: Awaits Zez's sarcastic retort

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

zezhyrule

Tj92 wrote:

OMG...zez, you're still here arguing with everyone? Notice how nobody's arguing with each other; just with you. You're in the center of it all. D: Awaits zez's sarcastic retort

Sorry, from now on anyone who capitalizes my name gets no notice from me, so good day.
it's a great way to talk behind my back though D:

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

TeeJay

OMG...zez, you're still here arguing with everyone? Notice how nobody's arguing with each other; just with you. You're in the center of it all. D: Awaits zez's sarcastic retort

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

komicturtle

lol Well, I'm not arguing with Zez, or.. something. It's a simple silly debate.

Why are we doing this? We went from controls, to Jaggis, to NGP... Full circle

komicturtle

TeeJay

zezhyrule wrote:

they have an edit button for a reason @tj

@komic: 'cause arguing is fun

Why edit if you already quoted my mistake? You probably wouldn't have noticed the correction or replied to it anyway. Oh, and you answered the previous comment even though your name was capitalized.

Edited on by TeeJay

komicturtle

'ey, this isn't the zez and Tj Post show D:

It's MH3DS.. Which is getting tiring...

Methinks that's was zez's hidden agenda all along.

komicturtle

TeeJay

zezhyrule wrote:

Believe me, I'd notice if there were no longer any capital 'z's.

Like you noticed the capital in komic's comment?

TeeJay

ANYWAY back to MH3DS...

zezhyrule

Okay, back to MH3DS, Capcom hasn't announced anything of the sort yet, and if they are making a game I'm sure the expert game designers could think of a way to make controls work. The last thing I'd imagine they do is a port though. Maybe a remake, but not a port.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

komicturtle

Free eduta- I mean, entertainment, yo! Yes back to MH3DS.

How about NEW monster ideas? I'd like to see some type of undead monster that summon undead sub-creatures.

komicturtle

Eel

I'm a bit late, but you guys made me curious so i actually had to check...178:21 hours spent on MHFU, not bad for a horn player, huh.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

komicturtle

abgar wrote:

I'm a bit late, but you guys made me curious so i actually had to check...178:21 hours spent on MHFU, not bad for a horn player, huh.

Is it 'good' to download the game or should I get physical copy? Cuz but I really want my first portable MH

(tried Freedom Unite demo two years ago when it was coming out)

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.