Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3DS

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,519

Machu

3D Monsters pls~

Rawr!

retired_account

@Machunster: lol, what do you think of controlling the cam with L+ABXY and items on teh touch screen?

retired_account

zezhyrule

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

Okay, cool.

and here's the only sane way any person would control the camera on the NGP

Pix's idea would actually work well. With the sucess of MH3 on teh Wii I don't see any reason why they wouldn't make it on 3DS

Why did you quote me and then say that? Please see the post above mine I was referring to

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

zezhyrule wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

Okay, cool.

Pix's idea would actually work well. With the sucess of MH3 on teh Wii I don't see any reason why they wouldn't make it on 3DS

Why did you quote me and then say that? Please see the post above mine I was referring to

Already did. Why did you quote me quoting you? >:3

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

zezhyrule

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

Okay, cool.

Because I was trying to find out why the eff you quoted my comment (about how the motion sensing and back touch pad would be horrible camera control options on the NGP) with some blab about pix's idea and MHT selling well.

Eel

zezhyrule wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

Okay, cool.

Because I was trying to find out why the eff you quoted my comment (about how the motion sensing and back touch pad would be horrible camera control options on the NGP) with some blab about pix's idea and MHT selling well.

Is that a build made for the NGP or the PSP one?
i quoted you quoting him quoting you to talk about your original quote :3

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Machu

@pixinator: That isn't ideal, but probably the best option on offer. That's how i controlled 3rd-person cam on PSP, but without the need to squeeze L, obviously. Dunno. Hhm. I don't care really. So long as there are a few schemes to choose from, I'll find one that works. Then, I'll kill Monsters in 3D.

Gimme. Now!

edit: touchscreen items sounds great, btw

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

triforceofcourage

I'm about to head off to Capcom Unity and beg until I get MH3D. :3

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

zezhyrule

I have a feeling unity won't think highly of NL with the people either being trolls or beggars D:

not to mention most of you have only played MH for less than 200 hours... not long enough to really get the series >:3

Edit: I myself say we wait and see what happens, all this arguing over whether it should be on the console or not won't change anything.

Edited on by zezhyrule

komicturtle

BellGoRiiing wrote:

...I'm lost, I thought 3rd was already released in Japan as a PSP game. How can it skip the PSP? lol

Read carefully: US. It's not out in the US and from what I've seen there isn't a plan for PSP US release. Correct me if I'm wrong though. I would have heard it by now.

komicturtle

Joeynator3000

komicturtle92 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

...I'm lost, I thought 3rd was already released in Japan as a PSP game. How can it skip the PSP? lol

Read carefully: US. It's not out in the US and from what I've seen there isn't a plan for PSP US release. Correct me if I'm wrong though. I would have heard it by now.

Well I kinda figured that if there was already a PSP version of 3rd, then it would be on PSP still when it hits the US, whenever that happens.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

zezhyrule

If you've been following MH news, you would find that they decided not to release MHP3rd on the PSP in the US since the NGP was coming out so soon. It'll be on there no doubt.

retired_account

zezhyrule wrote:

I have a feeling unity won't think highly of NL with the people either being trolls or beggars D:

not to mention most of you have only played MH for less than 200 hours... not long enough to really get the series >:3

Edit: I myself say we wait and see what happens, all this arguing over whether it should be on the console or not won't change anything.

This. And I've played Tri for 182 hours, tyvm. (200 if you count rage quits! XD)

retired_account

zezhyrule

I was actually going to comment on your thread and say how little time you've spent on MH and that you can't really say much when it comes to the series :3

Coming from someone who's played 500+ :3

Edit: and peachy's played like 1200+ D:

Edited on by zezhyrule

retired_account

lol, are you serious (about having to play that long)? I have only so much time in my life I can waste, and 200 hours is 200 times what I put into most video games.

I "get" MH, tyvm.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

SMEXIZELDAMAN

N00b! you dont need to play MH for 200 hours + to get it and be a valid fan >:{
although saying that i am at 300+ hours

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

komicturtle

I'm sorry Zez, but that's ridiculous. I've put 400 hours in Pokemon Pearl, 100 hours in HeartGold, 70 hours in Platinum and 60 hours in White (never restarted any of these games compared to the GB and GBA titles), but I'm not going around saying: "Hey, you didn't put that many hours in Pokemans, so you have no right to say anything on the series".

Yes, Pokemon is irrelevant to this topic, but I'm just stating something that's FREAKING ridiculous as an example.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.