Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3DS

Posts 141 to 160 of 1,519

zionich

@ pixelman I put Uragaan, he makes me his #$@%$
had to drop a hidden message in the survey. For feature I would add I put a 3DS single cart arena play =)

Edited on by zionich

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

retired_account

I suggested bigger lobbies so we can get the entire NL crew in one room.

retired_account

zionich

Now that would rock. I really have enjoyed comming to NL. Great community.

Fuzzy

I just did the survey. I suggested having no region locking on online. That would be pretty good. Add that with bigger lobbies and I would be a happy hunter.

I said Diablos was my fav. I'm enjoying beating him at the moment.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

retired_account

@Fuzzy: Ohhh good suggestion. I forgot about how annoying that was. D:

retired_account

HolyMackerel

Did the survey. Great to know they're looking for feedback from their western fans.

I suggested a Moga Woods-type exploration mode for online play. Harvest Tours were boring and I was hoping for more action in them. It would be nice to just go out and explore without a specific goal and not knowing what to expect out there. That would have extended the play time of MH3 immensely for me.

Untitled

HolyMackerel

Fuzzy

@HolyMackerel - that's a great idea. I would love to just wander around and slay whatever comes past.

I had a good laugh at that picture when I first saw it.

Edited on by Fuzzy

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Arcanum

I suggested they put in a survival quest. The quest would have to be for HR 51+ and the Objective: Hunt four monsters.
Monsters = ?, ?, ?, ?

Edited on by Arcanum

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

Crazygamerfreak

I would suggest first of all bigger lobby rooms and secondly, more monsters that come through the event quests with another of the monsters we know. This would have brought a lot of players to keep playing in hope of a surprise new monster even though it would only be here for a week.

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

zezhyrule

I did the survey and put NGP and PS3 as the systems I want MH on... To my defense that was before hakota posted on this thread

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Joeynator3000

...>_>
chooses Qurupeco

Also, lol...couldn't think of something better. xD
"13. What do you think is the best way to introduce a new player to the fun of Monster Hunter?"
Me: Jhen Mohran

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

zezhyrule

I had no idea what to put for that "best way to introduce new players" question. Since MH is kinda something you have to play for yourself to like, I guess that, but why would you buy it if you haven't played it? The demo they had was horrible, as are first impressions of the Wii game, at least in the first 45min or so. then comes the question of someone getting the feel for MH in the first 10-15min. It was a definite no from me for sure, anyone would be turned off if they just picked up the game seeing the awesome boxart and title, popped it in their Wii, then... Gather 500 mushrooms please

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

HolyMackerel

Yeah. The introductory period in MH3 is pretty horrible. I said they need to get players fighting (or running from) a boss really quickly. They should introduce the gathering/combining stuff in between different fights so you don't get this huge chunk of boring information at the beginning with no action. They can certainly make the tutorial potion fun and exciting, but to "get" MH in 10-15 minutes? Maybe the basics of combat, but learning the rest of the game will take longer than that.

It could be done pretty easily if they had a stronger focus on story, actually. Imagine something like the village itself is being attacked by a monster and you have to fend it off alongside some computer-controlled hunters. They explain how to fight using your weapon as the fight goes on, but they also keep the monster off your back as much as they can. Over the course of multiple battles you'll naturally find yourself needing to do different stuff (like BBQing or whatever) and the villagers explain how to do them, but not all at once. Could be a pretty thrilling intro for beginners imo if they kept the action and big monsters present.

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

zionich

For Tri, it was as simple as doing a multi player arena to get people hooked. For the psp, it just showing off the different weapons and armor I have crafted. Will they fully get it, no, of course not. I also suggested a gallery you can show off of weapons, armor, and monsters you have encountered.

TAKE THE SURVEY !!!! http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/blog/2011/02/17/hav...

Edited on by zionich

retired_account

"The introductory period in MH3 is pretty horrible. I said they need to get players fighting (or running from) a boss really quickly."

That's exactly what I told 'em, haha.

retired_account

zionich

Thats why I liked the arena =) showed them the goods with out the hassle.

komicturtle

zezhyrule wrote:

I did the survey and put NGP and PS3 as the systems I want MH on... To my defense that was before hakota posted on this thread

Did you put it for ONLY those two?

Cuz I put it on for EVERY system listed lol

As for my suggestion, I suggested an OPEN world in single player- like the Legend of Zelda. But if that were to happen, then it would seemingly be possible on PS3, and maybe NGP, 3DS and X360.

Either way, seeing a MH game on 3DS would be spot on. Maybe even a multiplatform release for NGP and 3DS just to make everything fair.

Crossplatform.. Hm, would that even be allowed by Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft..?

komicturtle

Arcanum

komicturtle92 wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

Did you put it for ONLY those two?

Cuz I put it on for EVERY system listed lol

As for my suggestion, I suggested an OPEN world in single player- like the Legend of Zelda. But if that were to happen, then it would seemingly be possible on PS3, and maybe NGP, 3DS and X360.

Either way, seeing a MH game on 3DS would be spot on. Maybe even a multiplatform release for NGP and 3DS just to make everything fair.

Crossplatform.. Hm, would that even be allowed by Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft..?

I have been saying that from the very beginning!! multi-platform is the best way to go so that it can be fair for all the people that want it either on 3DS or NGP. Not to mention the boat loads of more money for Capcom. Also, it's not up to Nintendo or Sony or Microsoft whether it's ok to multi-platform. It's Capcoms decision.

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

Joeynator3000

Ok what's the deal with the pic? xD
Can't tell what it is.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.