Forums

Topic: MiiVerse Freedom!

Posts 161 to 180 of 337

Mika1999

@HnD & Klimb Very valid points regarding JD. When OG was banned the first time this is what Pete wanted me in the middle of with him to fight this war he/they had going against Fluffy. I had said 'NO' because to much was unknown to me. OG and I, many other in our Clan do not like 'War". Doesn't mean we roll over.. That said, when it affects the community as a whole then Houston, we have a problem! I had a feeling something was off... Call it ESP or just plain reading between the lines... Could feel it, just had no details.

FC: 3797-6993-0627

NEW: OG's FC: 0662 - 5083 - 5208

Klimbatize

Your ESP about Pete being awful is right on.

That's what you were saying, right?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mika1999

@Klimb Yeah... I feel a bit manipulated to be sure... Guess my kindness comes with a bit of nativity :/ I believe the best till proven wrong. Ah the school of hard knocks right!?

@HnD Did you get the NNID of the latest person of interest?

Mika1999

@brokenfang Hey there!!! Hope all is well in your neck of the world. Seems that things are quite but I find myself looking a 360 just to make sure There are tons of new players on miiverse which is cool so the cycle continues to be sure. Anywho... don't be a stranger.

brokenfang

@Mika1999 been playing around with the new crew, trying stuff out. Medic is great. a must have. not sure about the others yet. i'm trying out Masker B. pretty good combo with Medic. 15 sec. mask while ur healing ur mates... pretty cool!

friend room soon? for TMs i have you, Ali, and WarEagle. gonna need OG's.

i think Klim and Momo have been doing FC rooms... i heard no xp though? ouch if thats the case for us that havnt hit the cap yet...

brokenfang

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2370-6981 | Nintendo Network ID: bidman

Mika1999

brokenfang wrote:

@Mika1999 been playing around with the new crew, trying stuff out. Medic is great. a must have. not sure about the others yet. i'm trying out Masker B. pretty good combo with Medic. 15 sec. mask while ur healing ur mates... pretty cool!

friend room soon? for TMs i have you, Ali, and WarEagle. gonna need OG's.

i think Klim and Momo have been doing FC rooms... i heard no xp though? ouch if thats the case for us that havnt hit the cap yet...

Here is OG's #'s: 1006-0700-4161 I don't think I have WarEagle's number's yet

brokenfang

@Mika1999 cool thanx. can u see to it he gets mine? here is War's 1504-6560-6734 Thanx M

brokenfang

Klimbatize

Mika, your FC message looks like it's saying that if we share your FC we get to date you.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Mika1999

@Klimbatize LOL.. That's funny!! I didn't even realize it came over that way. Oops... What I was trying to convey was, if someone wanted my FC or OG's FC to please pass it forward... My, my, miiVerse dating... just not the right venue to date on/in... hehehe.

@brokenfang If you happen to talk to WarEagle, will you pass our FC's to him? He's still banned so until he's back I won't know.

Edited on by Mika1999

Klimbatize

Have him add mine, please. I'll add his when I get on wifi later today.

Mika1999

Will do Klimb.. Stay tuned.

brokenfang

@Mika1999 lol! i was looking at ur status message and thinking, ok, she wants me to get War her FC, and apparently, tell him she wants a date...

lmfao! too funny. i put ur first set of digits on my status so hopefully War gets what it is. i'll put Klims up next if he understands.

brokenfang

Mika1999

@brokenfang Awesome!! Ya, I didn't see it like that till Klimb mentioned something about it LOL.. Did you see where I got hit on a post... I know I was in a grey area in verbiage, I know many of us are under attack.. What I DON'T GET, is WHY is Nintendo turning a blinded eye to a very real issue???? Other than the fact, they can :/

Edited on by Mika1999

HnD

The ban-sharks return en masse on the 18th.

I have no clue who'd be messing with Mika. I mean, for what??? You never post anything offensive.

Not sure when Pete's coming back, but that will surely be a day of drama. Perhaps he will have grown another Unabomber haircut and beard.

Fluffmeister D a.k.a. Hokuto no Dave 北 デイビッド 斗七死騎兵斬 Dave North Dipper Seven Cavalry Thrusting Attack FC 4570-8751-4604 Sub Wars Merciful Keel Smash Over Knee スチールダイバーサブウォーズ慈悲深い膝かけスマッシュキープ glorious technique

Klimbatize

LOL, D. I loved how he came back looking like Charles Manson. Like....huh? And also came back with the highly ironic name "TheSilentOne".

I think Pete was banned two Thursdays ago, so yeah, tomorrow night or Friday morning we'll have to deal with that drama. Guilt trips and sad faces a'plenty that day. He's already starting it before he's unbanned by having people like BB (he's already working on making her feel bad) ask if anyone even cares if he continues with his clan. The passive aggressive martyrdom act is going into hyperdrive.

Edited on by Klimbatize

Mika1999

@HnD Thank you... When I called Nintendo. I told them that I and OG were cussed at and since you can't report 'In Game', I had come back to miiVerse proper and make my statement.. I did not violate the COC, I used ** to block out the words but since people can "think" what the word was. Nintendo's answer was No.. I can't talk to an Admin. I reiterated that I and OG were the victim's... and I get reported??? This is NOT KOSHER!!!

@Klimbatize You have a valid point. I don't know why BB keeps letting him bring her down. She is a sweet person and works her best to be fair and she is a great player.

@brokenfang I'm so glad your back!!! Our new recruits have heart and need our leadership to encourage them. I keep trying to redirect them so they aren't aggressive, and to get the fact's first before they post. And I'm trying to get them to not go into Fluffy's group post's unless justified cause it's kinda rude. Etiquette's seem to be a die'n art. MOST IMPORTANT.. When you post, make sure your words can't be taken different than what you mean that might result in a violation. Because of all this B.S. a lot of our seasoned EF players are hard to be found. I really hate drama!!

brokenfang

@Mika1999 i didnt catch that post. you tried to make contact with Nintendo Admins? what happened?

still confused about Jazz... does she post in miiverse? what is her game name? a lot of peeps i had as favorites have been changing names. i feel bad because i was calling her Ali on my status message. :/ oh, and thanks for the welcome back, u rule!!

Klim and Dave: thanks for the heads up. waters will be bloody again soon with the return of the sharks. i just noticed BB's brother got banned...

@HnD just noticed you have your FC up. mind if i add u?

Edited on by brokenfang

brokenfang

Mika1999

@brokenfang I had made a post on miiVerse that OG and I had been cussed at in the waiting room of SDSW.. but since I can't report a violation via IN SDSW Game proper, I came to say something in miiverse.

So Caleb is now banned.. gezzz's.. I think all of Red's group is banned to.. Wish I knew who, why and eliminate the problem of this banning B.S. I'm tired of it!!!

BTW, Jazz is my machine, I gave it/lent it to Old Glory to use until he's unbanned again plus I know he's got'a send his 3DS in for repairs for the L/R button. The one thing ask him is that he doesn't comment on it cause I don't want risk getting ban like him.

Edited on by Mika1999

Klimbatize

Caleb posted his friend code right on the main page. I think he's done it a few times, too. That doesn't even require a violation report; admins will automatically remove it.

You mentioned Red's group. I've noticed a lot of people get banned for suddenly preaching the Gospel on Miiverse. They'll talk about how Jesus has saved them, or even perform exorcisms on other players. Yeah, that silliness is going to get you banned. A lot of people crying about a "ban shark" are in that position because they keep talking about God and religion on a video game forum with some of the tightest rules you'll ever see. They're asking for it.

It's fine if they want to put their faith above some Code of Conduct rules, but then they can't be mad when they get banned for it. There are consequences; that's pretty much necessary for an act of "martyrdom".

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.