Forums

Topic: MiiVerse Freedom!

Posts 181 to 200 of 337

Mika1999

Yeah, Caleb knows better than posting FC on miiV, and the Gospel is a personal thing. .. I chat with the man above everyday, but that's just between us I still think the report I got was B.S....I usually put an *** within the word so its not spelled out.. Evidently that's no longer good enough.. It used to work. Go figure.

BTW if we (me, you HnD, Brokenfang, Momo) are on here.. where are all the other ppl that have internet connection? I've slept since then, but you don't have to be over 18 to join this website??

@HnD Some days need more than ice water or tea, it require a very ice cold light Ale... hehe It's been a migraine type of week for me.

FC: 3797-6993-0627

NEW: OG's FC: 0662 - 5083 - 5208

HnD

This guy Toz seems pretty toxic. Look, he admits banning as a hobby.

TOZTumozen
Steel Diver: Sub Wars Community

I would prefer it if my nickname around here be "the Janitor" or something of that nature. To those not in the know, my nickname around here currently appears to be the name of the sub in the screenshot but replace 'lue' with 'an'.

7 minutes ago
ban shark so ur a ban shark

Yeah!0 Report Violation

TOZ
3 minutes ago
No, I am merely making sure Miiverse is a good place to post about video games. Clans distract from the video games, and posts about your daily life should go in the activity feed. I'm cleaning it up for everyone to use.

Fluffmeister D a.k.a. Hokuto no Dave 北 デイビッド 斗七死騎兵斬 Dave North Dipper Seven Cavalry Thrusting Attack FC 4570-8751-4604 Sub Wars Merciful Keel Smash Over Knee スチールダイバーサブウォーズ慈悲深い膝かけスマッシュキープ glorious technique

brokenfang

@Mika1999 ah, ok! i get it now. have you heard anything on Alicia? did u end up ever getting her friend code? someone said she is sick...

brokenfang

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2370-6981 | Nintendo Network ID: bidman

Mika1999

@brokenfang Yes, I do have Alicia's FC.. I'm up to about 21 FC's... OG's 3DS is definitely being mailed to get the L/R repaired.. with that said, I don't mind him borrowing my 3DS-XL but I keep telling him not to make comments cause of the ban sharks. I hope I get it back in the same condition I lent it out in

@HnD I read before that Toz is a ban shark.. along with Johnny.. and a few others.. I E-mailed another complaint to Nintendo with the link and a copy on the email form... It is proof positive that these players are willfully causing discord on miiVerse and it needs to be addressed! I gave them my phone numbers cause I want resolution on this!!! We can block them on miiverse but like on a previous post.. it more of an ignore.. they can still read them.. but they can't yeah or comment on them. Not sure if they can still click the "Violation" button.

Edited on by Mika1999

brokenfang

I'm free to post my "unwanted" opinion on threads just as you are free to. If you don't like my opinion, you are free to ignore it instead of posting a snarky response. Further posts like this may result in a temporary ban, so tread carefully. -Lz

Edited on by LzWinky

brokenfang

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2370-6981 | Nintendo Network ID: bidman

Noonch

(grabs popcorn)

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Noonch

Seriously though. We're all friends here engaged in friendly discussion.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

LzWinky

Noonch wrote:

I can tell. Be extra friendly to each other!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Mika1999

Noonch wrote:

I'll take some of that popcorn.. if your sharing

Good Night peeps.. Happy Hunting dreams to all!!

Klimbatize

Lz hates popcorn! It's his only weakness.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

LzWinky

Klimbatize wrote:

No popcorn allowed! >:[

I will burn all the popcorn here!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jazzer94

WaLzgi wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

What if I don't share it and only I eat it?
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Mika1999

@HnD I heard you hit by the ban shark... When did that happen?? Do you know who was the cause of it??? Maybe we do need a Black Hat convention to find out what's really going on!!! How long till your back? At least you know your group is in good hands, right.?

Undead_terror

WaLzgi wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Guess I should let him know that around my fortress we got dark pop corn, a corn so poisonous that causes death so quickly, and that I know a place to get holy corn! a corn so pure with powers!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

epic win!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DefHalan

GuSolarFlare wrote:

epic win!

Bastards is probably an acceptable word

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

GuSolarFlare

DefHalan wrote:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

epic win!

Bastards is probably an acceptable word

then why they blocked that post if the worst word was bastard? XD
it's just too much fun when things like this happen!!! feels like an easter egg

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mika1999

I'm so mad I could just spit! Something my step-dad would say.... I just got a post deleted by Admins and there was NO violation!!!! Someone asked me where to find their Friend Code so I told them where I thought it was, and I even told him NOT to post it on MiiVerse... WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THESE Admins/PEOPLE!!!!!!!

So story short, I Emailed Legal Dept., sent an email to support and put "Did NOT violate" on my 3DS! Pretty sure my odds are not good since they are the G*d Admins! Their COC is weighted heavy in uncertainty in some area! And their computer reading the first round of post got it wrong!

Thanks for listening..

Edited on by Mika1999

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.